One:12 Collective Spider-Man 2099 Figure Goes Up For Pre-Order Tomorrow (9/22)

JayC

The Spider-Man 2099 One:12 Collective figure that Mezco first showed off in July will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (9/22) at 1pm ET. Full images and details for the figure will also be released at that time which we will of course update you here with when that happens.

One-12-Spider-Man-2099-01__scaled_600.jpg

One-12-Spider-Man-2099-02__scaled_600.jpg

The One:12 Collective Spider-Man 2099 wears an Unstable Molecules suit, a material created by Sue Storm and Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four. The suit features a web cape with integrated posing wire, spiked forearm gauntlets, and raised chest insignia. The web-slinger features three head portraits – masked, partially unmasked, and a fully unmasked Miguel O’Hara portrait.

Spider-Man 2099 is loaded with accessories including a removable wrist communicator featuring Lyla – Miguel’s A.I. assistant, multiple weblines in different styles that attach to his wrists, a web mask that fits over the heads of other One:12 Collective figures, and more.

In the year 2099, Miguel O’Hara has half of his DNA re-written with the genetic code of a spider and develops a wide array of powers. Gaining the proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a spider, he assumes the mantle as Spider-Man. You can pre-order this now on the Mezco website.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SPIDER-MAN 2099 FIGURE FEATURES:
One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
Three (3) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 17cm tall
Twelve (12) interchangeable hands including
One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
One (1) pair of web shooting hands (L & R)
One (1) pair of web holding hands (L & R)
Three (3) pairs of posing hands (L & R)

COSTUME:
Fitted Unstable Molecule suit with spider insignia
Web cape with integrated posing wire
Wrist gauntlets (permanently affixed to wrists)
Boots

ACCESSORIES:
One (1) wrist communicator
One (1) wrist communicator with Lyla projection FX (attaches to wrist communicator)
One (1) web mask
One (1) web base
Four (4) web lines in different styles (attaches to wrists)
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Spider-Man 2099 figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.

Spider-Man-2099-00.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-01.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-02.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-03.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-04.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-05.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-06.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-07.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-08.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-09.Jpg

Spider-Man-2099-10.Jpg

• 6 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 11:17 AM, WeaponXXX said:

I've never been a fan of this suit just my opinion the 2099 suit always have looked plain too simple

I agree, but then I thought that whole "2099" thing was overdone. Its interesting to see what people in the 90s envisioned the future as, and how off the mark they would be. But hey, I thought we'd have jet packs and robots by now, colonies on the moon and underwater cities.

I did.

Speaking of plain and too simple, check out their idea of an Iron Man armor for 2020. LOL