Coming Soon... From Marvel

JayC

On 9/22/2021 at 4:35 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Is that Forge? I recognize juggs, crawler and pixie. I thought the girl with the covering on her eyes was deceased and a precog. And I have no clue who the other guy is. 

Nightcrawler and Forge are two of My faves so I might pick this up. 

Yes her name is Blindflood.  I think that's Dr. Nemesis. 

On 9/22/2021 at 3:35 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Is that Forge? I recognize juggs, crawler and pixie. I thought the girl with the covering on her eyes was deceased and a precog. And I have no clue who the other guy is. 

Nightcrawler and Forge are two of My faves so I might pick this up. 

It's Nightcrawler, ForgetMeNot, Dr. Nemesis, Blindfold, Pixie and Juggs

On 9/22/2021 at 4:48 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Ok..Im not following the X-books anymore but isn't there some rule about resurrecting precogs like Destiny and Blindfold? Isn't that why Raven is so pissed off in the new Inferno? 

Whatever this is should be coming after Inferno wraps, so who knows what the status quo will look like moving forward from there.

And oh sweet, didn't recognize Dr. N without his hat but I love that guy; sold

I appreciate the love they're trying to give with ForgetMeNot, but I really don't like it. The basis of the character was novel at one time and it gave some explanation to some of the very fortunate events that were involved in the X-Men's past, but the cool thing about him is he was never seen, never accounted for and never recognized, but was always largely influential on the tide of battle. I feel like now that he's a legit "in the books" character his powers are gonna be humbled and he's gonna be reduced to sneaking up on people and catching the ol' ninja back fist treatment cuz, of course, he'll be easily detectable by Big Bads like Apocalypse and Nimrod, and he'll end up not having as much an impact on the resolution of the battle as he used to.

Oh, and let me be the first Weirdo, and take the burden from the other weirdos, and outwardly state that I hope he get's his own Marvel Legends figure as well. Just don't use the only other pudgy buck (Doc Ock) to make him cuz that would be way too pudgy. I imagine if they ever get around to doing a classic Toad with a beer belly I think it could also be used as a base for ForgetMeNot.

From what I've read on other sites, the team is Nightcrawler, Pixie, Dr. Nemesis, Juggernaut, Blindfold, and Black Tom Cassidy.  I haven't heard Forget Me Not as one of the team, but that DEFINITELY is Forget Me Not in the photo and not Black Tom.  Plus, Black Tom is a regular in X-Force (not that they utilize him enough there to warrant not putting him on another team).  I was hopeful that Black Tom would be on this team so he could be partnered back up with Juggernaut.  Oh well...