Most Wanted BAF Poll!

Atlantis

Most Wanted BAFs  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which BAF of the list here would most like to see?

• ABOMINATION
    • The GRIFFIN
    • The HARPY
    • Mr.HYDE (classic)
    • The RHINO (classic)
    • The SUPER ADAPTOID

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2021 at 09:00 AM

Its been a while since I last posted a poll, and I was thinking....

The BAF for Marvel Legends has never been the thing to get me into a wave. BUT there are some BAFs that could...of these 6, its possible some are already on the way, some (or all) could do just as well as Deluxe figures. But which one would YOU most like to have?

baf.jpg

On 9/23/2021 at 6:19 AM, RyanDaly said:

I don't think we'll get a third Abomination build-a-figure, but of the choices offered in the poll he is the one I would want the most, so that's who I voted for.

Honeslty he is so much better suited for deluxe release. Just reuse the gamerverse buck and but a comic redco/retool on it. And perfection.

On 9/23/2021 at 6:40 AM, SUPREME007 said:

Honeslty he is so much better suited for deluxe release. Just reuse the gamerverse buck and but a comic redco/retool on it. And perfection.

For added differentiation, he should have two interchangeable heads, a classic version and a modern Immortal Hulk version. That could entice people who already have one or both of the previous Abominations  to get one more. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 9/23/2021 at 10:39 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Gotta go with Harpy, would love that one, it could be crazy, but it was hard not to pick Griffin, love those weirdos.

Yeah, Griffin edged out Harpy for me, but only just! I imagine whatever wing structure they get for her, will be re-used for Angel (or the other way around).

On 9/23/2021 at 9:25 AM, RyanDaly said:

For added differentiation, he should have two interchangeable heads, a classic version and a modern Immortal Hulk version. That could entice people who already have one or both of the previous Abominations  to get one more. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I would be so down for that but damn I wish marvel would make a deluxe abomination on gamerverse buck with the DMS like style. 

On 9/24/2021 at 7:30 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

That's "SO" much how Hyde should have looked!! Not the roided out leprechaun he turned out to be with that silly little hat!!

YES sir which is why I included him. Hyde was never a go-to for me, but if he's gonna be done, he has to have his classic look. The inverness coat and gritted teeth/snarling face just make him what he is.

Great poll! As much as I want that classic Abomination I still love the ToyBiz one, and until Hasbro can produce one that's scaled with the 80 years Hulk and as good as the ToyBiz one in the looks department I can wait.  

Went with Griffin, he'd be a really interesting looking figure if nothing else.  Super Adaptoid almost got my vote, but I feel like Hasbro needs to release that one as a deluxe of some sort so that we can get tons of swappable parts.

Rhino's in a similar spot for me as Abomination, if they can't top the looks of the Fearsome Foes Rhino and scale him right, I don't want him.  The previous BAF was waaaay to big.

On 9/25/2021 at 8:18 AM, greenlucario said:

Great poll! As much as I want that classic Abomination I still love the ToyBiz one, and until Hasbro can produce one that's scaled with the 80 years Hulk and as good as the ToyBiz one in the looks department I can wait.  

Went with Griffin, he'd be a really interesting looking figure if nothing else.  Super Adaptoid almost got my vote, but I feel like Hasbro needs to release that one as a deluxe of some sort so that we can get tons of swappable parts.

Rhino's in a similar spot for me as Abomination, if they can't top the looks of the Fearsome Foes Rhino and scale him right, I don't want him.  The previous BAF was waaaay to big.

Thanks! Basically I picked characters that I'd get no matter what, and it is really hard to "rank" them. Be sure to check out my Heroes BAF poll too.

Agree about the deluxe issues (all of these could go that route too) and most of all with you 100%, fi they're gonna do it, do it RIGHT, or don't do it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all that voted. The GRIFFIN took the win for most wanted badguy BAF by a blowout. I rally think if the Hasbro Legends apply themselves, any one of these choices would be stellar BAFs or Deluxe figures. Let's see how many, if any, get made and when it happens (I'm predicting RHINO who didnt get any votes at all, will have a deluxe figure by next year).