MAFEX Black Costume Spider-Man Official Figure Images From Medicom

JayC

Shown below are the official images for the upcoming MAFEX Black Costume Spider-Man figure which will see release in July 2022. The figure will come with 3 headsculpts including an unmasked Peter Park head. The figure will also have multiple hands, weblines and web-backpack. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Black-Costume-Spider-Man-01.jpg

Black-Costume-Spider-Man-02.jpg

Black-Costume-Spider-Man-03.jpg

Black-Costume-Spider-Man-04.jpg

Black-Costume-Spider-Man-05.jpg

Black-Costume-Spider-Man-06.jpg

Black-Costume-Spider-Man-07.jpg

Black-Costume-Spider-Man-08.jpg

Black-Costume-Spider-Man-09.jpg

On 9/23/2021 at 3:23 AM, SpiderS said:

Usually comic book artist would draw him blue soles like that in 90s. I personally find it as a nice touch. 

Likely the colorist just wanted a color that would distinguish the foot from the rest of him, especially in a pose like that. If the symbiote hadn't covered his boots the soles would be red. Artistic license, I suppose.

That unmasked head with the symbiote creeping up is a nice effect. Be nice if Hasbro steals that

frankly, I love the blue soles as well. Really hits m3 in the nostalgia feels seeing that nice little touch. Steal that too Hasbro.

On 9/23/2021 at 6:23 AM, SpiderS said:

Usually comic book artist would draw him blue soles like that in 90s. I personally find it as a nice touch. I love unmasked head a lot but proportions are somehow off, arms seem too small.

Both this & the Venom figure seem to be based of Todd's art from when he was on the book. Brock was a buff bodybuilder, his version of Pete/Spidey was a more lankier build imo. 60s-70s-80s Spidey was drawn more buff, then certain artists started to depict him with a more athletic gymnast type body such as Todd, Larson & a few others.

• 1 year later...