Eternals Marvel Legends Deluxe Kro Video Review And Images

Outsiders

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Eternals Marvel Legends Deluxe Kro from Hasbro.  This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_01.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_02.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_03.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_04.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_05.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_06.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_07.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_08.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_09.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_10.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_11.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_12.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_13.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_14.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_15.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_16.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_17.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_18.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_19.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_20.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_21.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_22.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_23.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_24.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_25.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_26.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_27.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_28.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_29.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_30.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_31.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_32.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_33.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_34.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_35.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_36.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_37.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_38.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_39.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_40.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_41.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_42.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_43.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_44.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_45.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_46.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_47.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_48.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_49.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_50.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_51.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_52.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_53.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_54.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_55.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_56.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_57.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_58.jpg

Eternals_Marvel_Legends_Deluxe_Kro_By_ShartimusPrime_59.jpg

Yeah even though I don't know how I'm going to feel about this guy in the movie, I love this figure, looks amazing, some H.R. Giger looking stuff here, despite him not looking even remotely like Kro in the comics I'm okay with that, this looks better, Kro is kinda goofy looking character in the books, I can't wait to get this guy in hand.

On 9/28/2021 at 1:01 AM, Atlantis said:

The utter drek that was the 2011 Green Lantern movie spawned a number of action figures, and this reminds me of the one called G'hu. Very different and unique. 

Yes exactly really gives me 2011 GL vibes. 

I might be way off but I think they can easily reuse most of this figure for second skeleton form of Absolute Carnage, maybe it’s wishful thinking but it can work very well. 

Hes definitely the most interesting looking character/figure of this series/movie. I too got GL 2011 vibes from this guy. He has alot of reminiscent features that those characters/figures shared.  

On 9/27/2021 at 8:11 PM, EvilHayato said:

"... I too got GL 2011 vibes from this guy. He has alot of reminiscent features that those characters/figures shared...."

Or, his appearance could be a portent of grim foreboding for this film.....even as it brings up tortured memories of that hated GL movie, so too could it spell everlasting doom for....the Eternals.

Guess I'm in the minority here, but this thing is lame. Despite all it's detail and complexity it just seems generic as hell, especially for a Marvel villain. Someone was just trying to make some slimy, wriggly, seaweed looking swamp monster. Almost like they didn't know where they wanted to go with it. Reminiscent of the generic look of Doomsday from Dawn of Justice, just off the mark. Seriously, I'm torn on whether they intended this thing to look scary or silly, cuz it's kinda both. It's a cool enough looking monster I guess, but had i seen it outta the box anywhere else I'd have trouble even identifying it as ML. 

On 9/28/2021 at 1:29 PM, monron999 said:

Guess I'm in the minority here, but this thing is lame. Despite all it's detail and complexity it just seems generic as hell, especially for a Marvel villain. Someone was just trying to make some slimy, wriggly, seaweed looking swamp monster. Almost like they didn't know where they wanted to go with it. Reminiscent of the generic look of Doomsday from Dawn of Justice, just off the mark. Seriously, I'm torn on whether they intended this thing to look scary or silly, cuz it's kinda both. It's a cool enough looking monster I guess, but had i seen it outta the box anywhere else I'd have trouble even identifying it as ML. 

I'm with you. I don't know where the design actually came from for this, the inspiration whatever, cause it's not like Kro from the comics, but anyway I don't like this one. And yes I think it doesn't have anything that interesting or eye-catching. It's a cool generic monsterous creature, but the key word is generic and that's not good. 

On 9/28/2021 at 6:03 AM, JohnF said:

I'm with you. I don't know where the design actually came from for this, the inspiration whatever, cause it's not like Kro from the comics, but anyway I don't like this one. And yes I think it doesn't have anything that interesting or eye-catching. It's a cool generic monsterous creature, but the key word is generic and that's not good. 

Generic like Kaecllius? Maybe he is not the real bad guy and may appear only few minutes on screen. Same happened to Death Dealer and Taskmaster, they had a toy but barelly few minutes in the movie.

I'm generally not into MCU figures and only get them when there's not a comic version - and I'm really not expecting to ever see a comic version of Kro. Since he was a shape-shifter, this is a perfectly good form for him. This particular figure really makes me want to see him square off against Hulk in the MCU though....  he just looks like a Hulk villain!!

On 9/28/2021 at 11:03 PM, Legender said:

Generic like Kaecllius? Maybe he is not the real bad guy and may appear only few minutes on screen. Same happened to Death Dealer and Taskmaster, they had a toy but barelly few minutes in the movie.

He could very well be a secondary villain, but should secondary villains always look generic? I don't know