Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Deluxe Vulture Movie Figure Going Up For Pre-Order On Sunday, October 3

JayC

On 9/29/2021 at 6:15 PM, monron999 said:

I think this is one of the places where the concept art excuse is legit. I'm betting they had a pretty good lock on the character design, but the special effects were still a ways out.

Yeah I won't disagree. In fact I've noticed little and even big differences here and there in many of the Eternals figures compared to the images and the trailers online, so concept art played a grand role in making these figures...like pretty much with every other MCU figure of course. 

On 9/29/2021 at 8:31 AM, JohnF said:

Yeah I won't disagree. In fact I've noticed little and even big differences here and there in many of the Eternals figures compared to the images and the trailers online, so concept art played a grand role in making these figures...like pretty much with every other MCU figure of course. 

That's actually weird, because Hasbro said on one of the livestreams that they were able to use the extra time from the movie being delayed to fix some things about the figures for accuracy, but clearly that isn't the case. I wouldn't be surprised if the figures have just been sitting around in warehouses for the past year, which seems to be backed up by the fact that people in South America already had them last year. I guess Hasbro just straight up lied about that?

On 9/29/2021 at 11:47 AM, Ironspider428 said:

That's actually weird, because Hasbro said on one of the livestreams that they were able to use the extra time from the movie being delayed to fix some things about the figures for accuracy, but clearly that isn't the case. I wouldn't be surprised if the figures have just been sitting around in warehouses for the past year, which seems to be backed up by the fact that people in South America already had them last year. I guess Hasbro just straight up lied about that?

Wait, whaaaaa.......? Are you to insinuate that the lovely ML team at Hasbro headquarters served us up a plate of warm BS? Blasphemy, I say! Next thing you're gonna tell me is Feige's been lying to us about Captain Reeeeee! being the most popular character in MCU history.

On 9/29/2021 at 7:47 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Exactly, they did say that. I've been wondering myself what they changed about the figures, cause it did sound promising, but haven't noticed anything different. If I remember correctly they were specific only about Sprite's hair colour, but other than that I don't know what other figure they meant and honestly I haven't noticed anything really. So yeah I don't know what to say, but I was excited to hear that and then nothing ...

On 9/29/2021 at 8:47 AM, Ironspider428 said:

"..That's actually weird, because Hasbro said on one of the livestreams that they were able to use the extra time from the movie being delayed to fix some things about the figures for accuracy, but clearly that isn't the case...."

Yes, just like back when Storm debuted, they said they were aware of the problems (torso, black cuffs instead of yellow) and that they would be fixed by the time she went to market, but clearly that didn't happen. 

Its just so damned frustrating; how can they be such fans of the characters as they claim, and then make these unforced errors the way they do?? I give them a break if you're talking movie, because things there do change,  but the comic line? Storm, Quicksilver, Silver Centurion, Dr. Strange, etc.....really unnecessary.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:31 AM, JohnF said:

So hoping they aren’t too inaccurate because buying these figures once is enough 😁

Really hoping “better” versions ( of boring figures) aren’t in the pipeline 

On 9/29/2021 at 1:57 PM, McHogan said:

So hoping they aren’t too inaccurate because buying these figures once is enough 😁

I doubt we'll see redos of any of these figures anytime soon. The differences between the trailers and the figures are pretty minimal, all of them have face printing and pretty accurate costumes. They would have to redo all of them if they were to go back, and I think they purposely put every single possible figure at once so they wouldn't have to fill slots in future waves. It's possible we could see like Phastos and Thena repacked with some accurate weapons or possibly some civilian looks, but I wouldn't bet on it. I would like to see them do Arishem or another celestial eventually though. And maybe some more Deviants. Black Knight doesn't look like he'll suit up in this movie, so they would probably wait for a future movie to do him.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:57 PM, McHogan said:

Yeah I can totally understand what you're saying. Besides, I would even add that "better" versions of any kind of figure isn't always the best thing when you've already spent money on the first versions.....

The new Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Eternals Thena Target Exclusive figure is now up on Target's website for purchase. Looks like it's going to start seeing release on October 13 though I believe some stores have already started putting it out on shelves. The cost is $22.99.

Eternals-Thena-01.jpg

Eternals-Thena-02.jpg

Eternals-Thena-03.jpg

Shown below via Isaac Wong are over 50 in-hand images for the Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Deluxe Vulture movie figure from Hasbro. Here in the US this figure will be going up on Target's website this coming Sunday (10/3) for their Geek-Out event finale. The listing should go live at 8am CT.

Vulture-01.jpg

Vulture-02.jpg

Vulture-03.jpg

Vulture-04.jpg

Vulture-05.jpg

Vulture-06.jpg

Vulture-07.jpg

Vulture-08.jpg

Vulture-09.jpg

Vulture-10.jpg

Vulture-11.jpg

Vulture-12.jpg

Vulture-13.jpg

Vulture-14.jpg

Vulture-15.jpg

Vulture-16.jpg

Vulture-17.jpg

Vulture-18.jpg

Vulture-19.jpg

Vulture-20.jpg

Vulture-21.jpg

Vulture-22.jpg

Vulture-23.jpg

Vulture-24.jpg

Vulture-25.jpg

Vulture-26.jpg

Vulture-27.jpg

Vulture-28.jpg

Vulture-29.jpg

Vulture-30.jpg

Vulture-31.jpg

Vulture-32.jpg

Vulture-33.jpg

Vulture-34.jpg

Vulture-35.jpg

Vulture-36.jpg

Vulture-37.jpg

Vulture-38.jpg

Vulture-39.jpg

Vulture-40.jpg

Vulture-41.jpg

Vulture-42.jpg

Vulture-43.jpg

Vulture-44.jpg

Vulture-45.jpg

Vulture-46.jpg

Vulture-47.jpg

Vulture-48.jpg

Vulture-49.jpg

Vulture-50.jpg

Vulture-51.jpg

Sooooooo.........90 percent new paint and 10 percent new legs? Not saying I wouldn't pick it up if I come across it, but I sure ain't bustin' my ayce to go out and look for it at Target. I get the feeling this one's not gonna be quite as hard to find as some in the past but I'll leave it up to chance either way.

Shown below via LittleToysBiggerWorld are over 30 in-hand images for both the Marvel Legends Eternals Walmart exclusive Ajak (Salma Hayek) and Target exclusive Thena (Angelina Jolie) figures from Hasbro.

Thena is listed on Target's website and has started hitting physical stores now. Ajak is expected to be made available on Walmart's website for their Collector Event which takes place on October 7-8.

Eternals-Exclusives-00.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-01.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-02.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-03.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-04.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-05.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-06.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-07.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-08.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-09.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-10.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-11.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-12.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-13.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-14.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-15.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-16.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-17.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-18.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-19.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-20.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-21.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-22.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-23.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-24.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-25.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-26.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-27.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-28.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-29.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-30.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-31.jpg

Eternals-Exclusives-32.jpg

So, I stopped at my local Target tonight to see if they might have Thena on the shelf. The only Marvel Legends they had were 7 figures of Ikkaris from this wave. Do you think they got a case of just that figure? Seemed weird.

It's very rare that I see more than 1 or 2 figures on the shelf at any given time at either the Super Target so Super Walmart in my town. The actual town I live in only has about 70,000 people but the county we live in (which includes Des Moines) has well over a half million. There are several other Super Targets and Super Walmarts in the county but none ever seem to have Legends there either. I was at Walmart tonight too at they had exactly one Legend, the John Walker Captain America from the Disney+ wave. I tend to have better luck at Gamestop though, last time I was there they still had a Leader, Gamerverse Cap, Gamerverse Ms Marvel, Ironheart, 2 Darkstars, an Infinity Saga Odin, Infinity Saga Thor, Spymaster, Frogman and Melina/Guardian 2-pack. Target/Walmart would never have any of those 'older' figures.

On 10/2/2021 at 9:17 PM, Reno said:

So, I stopped at my local Target tonight to see if they might have Thena on the shelf. The only Marvel Legends they had were 7 figures of Ikkaris from this wave. Do you think they got a case of just that figure? Seemed weird.

It's very rare that I see more than 1 or 2 figures on the shelf at any given time at either the Super Target so Super Walmart in my town. The actual town I live in only has about 70,000 people but the county we live in (which includes Des Moines) has well over a half million. There are several other Super Targets and Super Walmarts in the county but none ever seem to have Legends there either. I was at Walmart tonight too at they had exactly one Legend, the John Walker Captain America from the Disney+ wave. I tend to have better luck at Gamestop though, last time I was there they still had a Leader, Gamerverse Cap, Gamerverse Ms Marvel, Ironheart, 2 Darkstars, an Infinity Saga Odin, Infinity Saga Thor, Spymaster, Frogman and Melina/Guardian 2-pack. Target/Walmart would never have any of those 'older' figures.

Generally speaking, I preorder everything. But if you like going in store, you’re kind of at the mercy of the people stocking the shelves. I ordered Thena for in store pickup, and out of curiosity went to see what was on the shelves. There was nothing. But the website says they have 8 each of Ikaris, Sersi, Druig and a few more of Thena. Obviously they just haven’t gotten around to putting things out. So again, if it were me, I would check online to see if it’s in stock and order for pickup. Unless you like the thrill of the hunt!