Jump to content

Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Deluxe Vulture Movie Figure Going Up For Pre-Order On Sunday, October 3


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well, today's supposed release day for Target was a major disappointment. Nothing new as far as I could tell, at least nothing I cared about, they didn't put up Vulture and the new Mando, they didn't restock Thena, nada. What the hell was that? They restocked Mobius, but that didn't mean anything to me, I actually preordered him and he shipped, unlike Thena who went up completely unannounced on a random day, sold out instantly and hasn't been restocked or shown up in my area at all. I'm beginning to see why people hate Target exclusives. Walmart's con this week will undoubtedly be better (can't believe I just said that). At least we know we're getting Spidey and Strange from them for sure.

Sorry, rant over lol, I just really wanted to get Mando, Vulture and Thena today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2021 at 11:48 PM, MarvelousFan87 said:

Vulture actually got thrown up on target but of course I saw this like in the afternoon earlier today and he's already sold out. Way to blow Target, you're mis-management of these collectible items really shows. 

that was only put up as a placeholder. he is not live yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Target has finally listed their exclusive Marvel Legends Deluxe Spider-Man Movie Vulture figure on their website thought its not showing available for purchase at the moment. The figure was supposed to have been listed on the site this past Sunday for Target's Geek-Out finale but never was. No idea when it will actually be made available for actual purchase, but likely soon. The cost is $41.99.

UPC: 5010993790562
(DPCI): 087-16-7271

Vulture-00.jpg

Vulture-01.jpg

Vulture-02.jpg

Vulture-03.jpg

Vulture-04.jpg

Vulture-05.jpg

Vulture-06.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2021 at 9:53 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Sorry, rant over lol, I just really wanted to get Mando, Vulture and Thena today.

Hey have you been able to get Thena? If not, I have one (unopened in package)  I'm willing to sell to you at cost plus shipping.

I'll warn you , the hilts and handles of her weapons don't fit that snugly in her grip and the color rubs off onto her hands. Otherwise,  she's pretty dang cool. 

She looks a bit like Geena Davis from some angles, but I definitely don't hate that. 

Lemme know 🙂

Sorry I can't help with the others. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2021 at 9:51 PM, lolz said:

Hey have you been able to get Thena? If not, I have one (unopened in package)  I'm willing to sell to you at cost plus shipping.

I'll warn you , the hilts and handles of her weapons don't fit that snugly in her grip and the color rubs off onto her hands. Otherwise,  she's pretty dang cool. 

She looks a bit like Geena Davis from some angles, but I definitely don't hate that. 

Lemme know 🙂

Sorry I can't help with the others. 

If nobody else wants it, I'd surely take that Thena off your hands

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2021 at 9:51 PM, lolz said:

Hey have you been able to get Thena? If not, I have one (unopened in package)  I'm willing to sell to you at cost plus shipping.

I'll warn you , the hilts and handles of her weapons don't fit that snugly in her grip and the color rubs off onto her hands. Otherwise,  she's pretty dang cool. 

She looks a bit like Geena Davis from some angles, but I definitely don't hate that. 

Lemme know 🙂

Sorry I can't help with the others. 

I actually was able to pick one up today from a Target a ways away. Thank you though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2021 at 7:36 AM, JayC said:
Target has finally listed their exclusive Marvel Legends Deluxe Spider-Man Movie Vulture figure on their website thought its not showing available for purchase at the moment. The figure was supposed to have been listed on the site this past Sunday for Target's Geek-Out finale but never was. No idea when it will actually be made available for actual purchase, but likely soon. The cost is $41.99.

UPC: 5010993790562
(DPCI): 087-16-7271

Vulture-00.jpg

Vulture-01.jpg

Vulture-02.jpg

Vulture-03.jpg

Vulture-04.jpg

Vulture-05.jpg

Vulture-06.jpg

I had seen the listing but now, its completely gone, like why? What happened lol. Why is Target goofing on this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So from what I heard the reason for this figure being not up to pre-order and all of the antics, is because of distrubution problems, this figure was supposed to be in stock in September but Target ran into issues of this not being sent to the stores or the warehouse, but allegedly it's going to be very soon available after the delay, and apparently my homie Grtwhite has confirmed it's out now.

with all of that being said, I keep seeing images of this figure, I was gonna pass, but I kinda think now I really like it, the whole shebang is way more lovable then the BAF version, colors look good, new helmet, still sad no keaton head though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2021 at 11:19 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

So from what I heard the reason for this figure being not up to pre-order and all of the antics, is because of distrubution problems, this figure was supposed to be in stock in September but Target ran into issues of this not being sent to the stores or the warehouse, but allegedly it's going to be very soon available after the delay, and apparently my homie Grtwhite has confirmed it's out now.

with all of that being said, I keep seeing images of this figure, I was gonna pass, but I kinda think now I really like it, the whole shebang is way more lovable then the BAF version, colors look good, new helmet, still sad no keaton head though.

I wonder if the same distribution issue is what caused almost my entire AoA Colossus BAF wave preorder to be cancelled labeled by Target as a "technical issue."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE