Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Deluxe Vulture Movie Figure Going Up For Pre-Order On Sunday, October 3

JayC

On 10/10/2021 at 5:53 AM, Emnems80 said:

I wonder if the same distribution issue is what caused almost my entire AoA Colossus BAF wave preorder to be cancelled labeled by Target as a "technical issue."

Actually yeah apparently that is why, that happened with the AOA2 wave for many people not just you.

On 10/1/2021 at 9:34 AM, JayC said:

The new Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Eternals Thena Target Exclusive figure is now up on Target's website for purchase. Looks like it's going to start seeing release on October 13 though I believe some stores have already started putting it out on shelves. The cost is $22.99.

Eternals-Thena-01.jpg

Eternals-Thena-02.jpg

Eternals-Thena-03.jpg

I don't know, its hard for me to get hyped for these figures if I have not seen the movie. 

On 10/6/2021 at 7:36 AM, JayC said:
Target has finally listed their exclusive Marvel Legends Deluxe Spider-Man Movie Vulture figure on their website thought its not showing available for purchase at the moment. The figure was supposed to have been listed on the site this past Sunday for Target's Geek-Out finale but never was. No idea when it will actually be made available for actual purchase, but likely soon. The cost is $41.99.

UPC: 5010993790562
(DPCI): 087-16-7271

Vulture-00.jpg

Vulture-01.jpg

Vulture-02.jpg

Vulture-03.jpg

Vulture-04.jpg

Vulture-05.jpg

Vulture-06.jpg

Does this mean the figure went live? I click on this link and it dhows nothing but "product not available". Been like that since shortly after this post. One person told me it did not go live yet, it did appear but as sold out when I got to it. Now it's not even listed at all. This has been very difficult and strange.