Marvel Legends Spider-Man: No Way Home Upgraded Suit Walmart Exclusive Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Cookie Time sends in these in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends Spider-Man: No Way Home Upgraded Suit figure which here in the US is being sold as a Walmart exclusive. This figure will be made available during the Walmart's Collector Con which will take place October 7-8. You can also check out this video he did for the figure as well.

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-01.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-02.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-03.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-04.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-05.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-06.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-07.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-08.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-09.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-10.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-11.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-12.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-13.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-14.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-15.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-16.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-17.jpg

Upgrade-Suit-Spider-Man-18.jpg

The matte red looks much better than the previous figure's shiny finish. It still looks cheap without the weblines, but at least it doesn't look as cheap.

It's also neat to see all the other differences I hadn't spotted. That the lower torso and the crotch were new was a given, but I hadn't noticed the upper torso is also different. I really wish they had redone this figure to be pinless, though. The black and gold suit is a repaint of the previous version of this figure, so the investment on a brand new mold would have paid off because they could have reused it for the black and gold suit.

Also worth pointing out the headsculpt. The sculpt might be the same as the Infinity War 2-pack version, but the subtle paint differences really makes it look closer to Tom Holland. The darker hair color also helps.

On 10/7/2021 at 10:32 AM, Psychosomatic said:

Got a Doctor Strange preordered!  That was easy. Fingers crossed all goes to plan (I hear about cancellations).

I got two, one for me and one for a friend.  I've placed a spell of protection, invoking the Crimson Bands or Cyttorak to repel any attempts by the Dread Walmart to cancel one or both figures.  May the Vishanti watch over our orders!

On 10/7/2021 at 10:13 AM, Ironspider428 said:

Got myself one of each! That went more smoothly than I ever dared hope. It’s very weird that Ajak went up for preorder and not prefer though, given she’s already showing up in places.

she’s already shown up at walmart’s you say? Been trying to find her! 

Pre-ordered both Ajak and Dr. Strange. Saw message "Only 3 Left" when I placed my order. I don't know if that's legit or not - but might almost already be out of stock. They were already out on a DC Multiverse time that I had wanted (Batman Who Laughs with 3 Robins).

"Preorder" lol. I saw the Ajak at Walmart in Toronto yesterday. I've been trying to control myself on Marvel Legends since I ordered the Galactus, so the Eternals are a pass for me. 

On 10/7/2021 at 6:03 PM, The Mad Bubbler said:

Are there any differences between this Spidey and the previous one, besides the unmasked head? Debating if I should order it or not.

The images in the opening post, show comparisons between the two figures.

On 10/7/2021 at 11:15 AM, Reno said:

Pre-ordered both Ajak and Dr. Strange. Saw message "Only 3 Left" when I placed my order. I don't know if that's legit or not - but might almost already be out of stock. They were already out on a DC Multiverse time that I had wanted (Batman Who Laughs with 3 Robins).

I’m guessing it’s a panic tactic. I forgot about this event until 10 minutes ago But promptly ordered all 3 Legends exclusives.  Both Spidey and Ajak showed only 3 left nearly 8 hours after you posted. 

Dont recall if Dr. Strange said that but was able to get all 3 with no trouble. 

BTW..October 13th ship date for Spidey? Now that’s how you get an exclusive out.. we’ll see if that actually gets fulfilled..