Marvel Legends Walmart Exclusive Eternals Ajak Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Dan Who? Reviews gives us our first real look at the new Marvel Legends MCU Eternals Ajak (Salma Hayek) figure from Hasbro which here in the US will be released as a Walmart exclusive. The figure is expected to be made available if not sooner during the Walmart's Collector Con which will take place October 7-8.

Check out images for the figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Eternals-Ajak-00.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-01.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-02.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-03.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-04.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-05.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-06.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-07.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-08.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-09.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-10.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-11.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-12.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-13.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-14.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-15.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-16.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-17.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-18.JPG

Eternals-Ajak-19.JPG

THAT"S supposed to look like Salma Hayek?

Seriously?

Even with that ridiculous gown, there is no way to think that torso resembles THAT woman. 

They claimed they messed up Omega Sentry because they "went on google" and looked at a picture. Well, GO on google and see what this woman looks like.

On 10/1/2021 at 12:31 PM, Hogun said:

How the hell is that supposed be Selma Hayek? Have they ever seen her physique? She is not that lanky and her face should not be generic looking.

LOL. Oh, I'm sure they are fully aware of her full assets, which is why, in this day and age, I'm sure they were all too happy to have these MooMoo's to cover up all her naughty bits. Seriously, I thought turning one of the industries most striking women into a homely face in the crowd would be a lot harder to do, but when it has to be done call in the professionals. The funny thing is, when you see the face models on the other figures like Ikaris and Kingo and Sersi, they all look like the actors, but not this. Of all the ones they shoulda and coulda got right it should have been at least Ajak and Thena, but if you'd have just thrown those two figures at me without any reference as to who they were supposed to be I couldn't have made heads or tails of either of them. Just keep giving me reasons to save my money on these figures, Hasbro. I'm sure you'll get me in the end.

Did this reviewer actually say "the likeness is there"? Did he actually say that?? Is he so far up someone's netherparts that he can't think for himself or see straight??

He can like the figure, and from his point of view he can say its beautiful. He is certainly entitled to his opinion there. However saying it looks like the actress, is ridiculous. 

This kind of a$$kissing does no one in the community any good. He may think he's positioned to curry favor from Hasbro, but what he's really doing is exposing his character.

I wish they would have given her better less boring costume, so far it seems pretty lame, something sexier and  more action oriented in style of DC’s amazons would be more welcome, I’m not suggesting bikini armor (although she would most def kill it) ofc but  after all they got Selma Hayek for the role, who is famous for and to this day takes great  pride in her body and at that age rightfully so, she deserved better. 

On 10/1/2021 at 6:00 PM, RyanDaly said:

That was twenty-five years ago.

And? Im 4 lbs lighter now than I was in high school and it’s been over 25 years ago. Plus, I’m comparing a toy to a movie character. Both can be considered that character being immortalized. 

When I (my opinion) think of Selma I think of Santanico Pandemonium. Can’t help it, that scene is amazing, 

i made no reference to Selma the person today. Only compared a poorly sculpted face with one of her iconic roles. Nor did I mention her bust line as others did. If anything would have changed in 25 years it would be that 😁

no body shaming here. Was making a joke about her Eternals character ugly figure. Selma is still on of the most beautiful women in the world, this figure does he no justice

Its ridiculous....even not getting the face right, they just slapped their standard female body buck on her (which seems to be saying all women are supposed to look like early teen girls who are severely undernourished).  Compare this with how they made the Happy Hogan figure from the Midas Iron Man 2 pack. They didn't stick him on their one-size-fits-all suited body, did they??