Marvel Legends Age Of Apocalypse Colossus (Build-A-Figure) Video Review And Images

Outsiders

GeeHangover takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Age Of Apocalypse Colossus (Build-A-Figure) from Hasbro.  This figure comes from the X-Men Marvel Legends Wave 7 Set of 7 Figures (Colossus - Build-A-Figure) and is sold as a pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_08.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_09.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_10.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_11.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_12.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_13.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_14.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_15.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_16.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_17.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_18.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_19.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_20.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_21.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_22.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_23.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_24.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_25.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_26.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_27.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_28.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_29.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_30.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_31.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_32.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_33.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_34.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_35.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_36.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_37.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_38.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_39.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_40.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_41.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_42.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_43.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_44.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_45.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_46.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_47.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Age_Of_Apocalypse_Colossus_BAF_By_GeeHangover_48.jpg

This wave is so good easily a must buy for me I love anything X-men can't wait to own this wave myself soon I great review people get lucky I have yet to see this in stock anywhere there was a few in stock at gamestop.com but not the entire wave

On 10/2/2021 at 10:54 AM, CajunPirate said:

Had this preordered the second they announced it. Can't wait for BBTS to ship it. So hoping for a Wave 3 AoA...Gambit, Storm, Havok, Nightcrawler, Holocaust!

I'm sorry to kill your dreams, but they were very specific saying this is the last AOA wave. We may see one or two AOA versions poping out in the future in mixed X-Men waves.

On 10/2/2021 at 3:18 PM, Emnems80 said:

Did they say last wave period? Or just the last planned wave?

Is the last planned full wave for the AOA theme. I hope we can have Holocaust in the future, i sold mine after the glass head broke just like most of the people.

On 10/3/2021 at 1:09 AM, Legender said:

Is the last planned full wave for the AOA theme. I hope we can have Holocaust in the future, i sold mine after the glass head broke just like most of the people.

Holocaust could be done as a deluxe figure they way they did AOA Apocalypse 

On 10/2/2021 at 12:57 PM, Legender said:

I'm sorry to kill your dreams, but they were very specific saying this is the last AOA wave. We may see one or two AOA versions poping out in the future in mixed X-Men waves.

No further dedicated waves is a reasonable extrapolation of the facts, but do you happen to remember where this was said? I stay pretty tuned in, and heard no such comment from the Legends team.

On 10/3/2021 at 12:54 PM, Benn said:

No further dedicated waves is a reasonable extrapolation of the facts, but do you happen to remember where this was said? I stay pretty tuned in, and heard no such comment from the Legends team.

Was on the Live Reveal of the wave, just before the reveal it self, I think was Dan or the other asian guy.

The lack of paint on Colossus is disappointing- he really needs a paint wash to bring out the detail of the sculpt. The sculpt is great, but the lack of paint doesn't do it justice, and makes the figure look too plastic-y and kind of cheap. Between the lack of a neutral head sculpt, and the paint issue, Colossus is frustrating. 

On 10/3/2021 at 2:49 PM, Legender said:

Was on the Live Reveal of the wave, just before the reveal it self, I think was Dan or the other asian guy.

This one? They talk AoA from about 33:30 to about 47:30, and I don’t hear anything about this being the last Age of Apocalypse wave. Not trying to be a troll, but genuinely curious to hear what they said. I’d be surprised to see another Age of Apocalypse wave (and, while there are other characters I’d love to see, Havok and Holocaust are really the only major omissions so far, from my perspective), but I just don’t remember it ever being confirmed.

All I remember them saying is that the next X-men wave isn't a themed wave. Granted this was said when X-Fans were hit with a back-to-back-to-back AOA Wave 1, HOX/POX Wave and AOA Wave 2 so it was more of a reassurance to X-Fans to not worry.

With the seemingly positive reception of this wave, I wouldn't be surprised if they revisit AOA with a third wave. Probably not anytime soon but eventually.

On 10/3/2021 at 7:42 PM, Benn said:

This one? They talk AoA from about 33:30 to about 47:30, and I don’t hear anything about this being the last Age of Apocalypse wave. Not trying to be a troll, but genuinely curious to hear what they said. I’d be surprised to see another Age of Apocalypse wave (and, while there are other characters I’d love to see, Havok and Holocaust are really the only major omissions so far, from my perspective), but I just don’t remember it ever being confirmed.

Yeah, not sure how much substance there would be for a third wave. I suppose besides Havok there are others like Gambit and Quicksilver, but since both Wolverine and Cyclops have been done who would headline the wave? Storm, maybe? I was however, almost certain they were gonna do another Holocaust, possibly as a Deluxe figure in an accompanying manor to this wave like they did the Apocalypse figure. Guess it's still a possibility. That's a character I'd love to see get an update.

On 10/4/2021 at 11:15 PM, monron999 said:

Yeah, not sure how much substance there would be for a third wave. I suppose besides Havok there are others like Gambit and Quicksilver, but since both Wolverine and Cyclops have been done who would headline the wave? Storm, maybe? I was however, almost certain they were gonna do another Holocaust, possibly as a Deluxe figure in an accompanying manor to this wave like they did the Apocalypse figure. Guess it's still a possibility. That's a character I'd love to see get an update.

Storm, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Quicksilver, Havok, Jubilee, Blink, and Bishop to name a few. Most would be very simple repaints/retools. Holocaust/Nemesis as the BAF would be the headliner.

Yeah, there are plenty of great characters they could do, but not many they really need to. They did the Astonishing X-Men team, they did the main partnership from Weapon X, they did the leadership duo from Generation Next, they did Cyclops, they did X-Man, and they did a few prominent villains, several of whom also escaped to 616. That’s a pretty neat bow for the most part. I think having Cyclops without Havok is a little weird, since they were the main two from Factor X, and missing Holocaust seems weird, given the inclusion of Sugar Man and Beast, but they probably wouldn’t start the X-Ternals, Amazing X-Men, or X-Calibre teams unless they intended to finish them. Arguably, they did already start Amazing with Iceman, but he did appear in Astonishing too, so I guess that’s the rationale. Gambit, Havok, or Sinister probably would’ve been a better pick for his spot, though.