Which Marvel Legends do you mostly collect?

leokearon

Which Marvel Legends do you mostly collect?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Marvel Legends do you mostly collect?

• MCU/Movie Figures
    • Comic Figures
    • Spider-Man Universe Figures
    • Avengers Universe Figures
    • X-Men Universe Figures
    • F4 Universe Figures
    • Street Level Figures
    • Cosmic Figures
    • Everything I'm a completist
    • Other

I didn’t comment when I voted, because I’m sure anyone who cares already knows, but I my collection is 99% comic-based X-Men. However, I also have a very small contingent of symbiotes, the Maximum Carnage cast, the Winter Guard, the Logan/Xavier movie set, and a few additional random heroes I always liked in my favorite look for them (to date, McFarlane black-costume Spider-Man, classic Moon Knight, armoured Daredevil, and Cloak & Dagger).

I used to be a 100 percent completeist. Even today I fight the urge to just throw down cash for everything and anything Hasbro puts out for ML. I freaking love the BAF format and at one time it was just so cool to complete a "Bonus" figure. At one time the BAF actually seemed like an incentive. I'm a fan of the comic figures radical designs and flashy color schemes mostly, but I have learned to appreciate many MCU figures, but over they years, many developments in the ML line have happened that have not only shied me away from the "hunt" but also has dissipated a lot of the FOMO that I used to have about the line.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still comics for me. However its taking so long to get the ones I want, and even the no-brainer classics are not being done or re-done for upwards of  5, 10,15, 20, years....its just ruining it for me. I mean classic Dr. Strange is supposedly on the way, but things like incorrect outfit colors, or the cloak being glued to the figure...ugh. Wait almost 20 years for it to be done and then when it is, its clearly flawed...