Rumor Report: Marvel Legends Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness Wave

JayC

I don't enjoy guessing which one is who as well, I'm definitely gonna wait til Hasbro confirms this or not.

But of course I'd be interested mostly on the MCU side of the wave, I'd definitely go for Doctor Strange if i miss my chance to get the Spider-Mab no way home figure, i wouldn't mind if there was another Scarlet witch figure probably to keep it mint in box,

Wong isn't really who'd i ask for but at the same time i wouldn't mind getting him if he is considered, a new Mordo figure would do right in my opinion.

On 10/7/2021 at 9:48 PM, tarot said:

so it begins again. I heard that Sleepwalker is part of this wave from someone who is pretty reliable but I'm guessing

1. MCU Strange
  2. MCU Wanda
  3. MCU Wong (for the love of god just make it so people will STOP asking!!)
  4. MCU whatever the main villain is
  5. Sleepwalker
  6. Clea?
  7. Comic Mordo or Nightmare
  8. BAF: Mindless ones.

I like your choice here. Especially the BAF. Wonder how it will turn out. Yes they need to hurry up and make wong lol

Sleepwalker seems like a stretch, but I would rejoice if we got him, I need a me that, Also Clea, I don't really know what to say about any MCU figs since I got to see how they look first, but I gotta say a better Mordo would be good, however I'd really want a Comic Mordo finally, I know the people need an MCU Wong, and if this isn't the wave we get him in thats a travesty, either way only hopes are can we get Clea!, sleepwalker or nightmare would be icing on a cake though!

I hope if they do make Clea, they will do her correctly. My fear is that they'll cheap out and do a slight modification to the Sylvie thing from Disney+ Loki line. Sure hope that doesn't happen....but if it does, money saved.

Also they did very half-ass job with the magic effects for the upcoming classic Dr. Strange. These effects have needed an update for some time but for a fully sorcery based wave they REALLY need to step it up. 

On 10/9/2021 at 6:30 PM, Atlantis said:

I hope if they do make Clea, they will do her correctly. My fear is that they'll cheap out and do a slight modification to the Sylvie thing from Disney+ Loki line. Sure hope that doesn't happen....but if it does, money saved.

Also they did very half-ass job with the magic effects for the upcoming classic Dr. Strange. These effects have needed an update for some time but for a fully sorcery based wave they REALLY need to step it up. 

I would love to see some new effects, maybe some energy beam effects

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 7:41 PM, rushfx80 said:

Has anyone else seen this? Looks like Shuma Gorath will be the villain of Dr. Strange 2 and probably the baf for the wave.

doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness.webp

Dude look at the artwork for that. That is a comic set. It even has a comic image in the corner as well. They are only using the Movie to promote the set.

On 11/2/2021 at 3:41 PM, rushfx80 said:

Has anyone else seen this? Looks like Shuma Gorath will be the villain of Dr. Strange 2 and probably the baf for the wave.

doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness.webp

Ooh I like to think this could be true, Shuma in the MCU as the Villain (or at least one) in Dr. Strange 2, that's got me excited, I don't think this set is necessarily saying it's so, but hey they did say Multiverse of Madness is going to be the first MCU horror movie, Shuma really works in this Multiverse of madness thing I'd not be shocked if he shows up some how even for a super short appearance, but man Shuma as a BAF, that's some stuff of dreams for me.

On 10/10/2021 at 8:38 PM, rushfx80 said:

If I remember right, Boog said in one of his livestreams that he had a source saying D'Spayre was in this wave. 

images.jpeg

That would be really damn cool if he was, makes sense, I don't care what wave D'Spayre is in, I'm still feel like someone is going to go "sike just kidding no D'spayre figure is coming out" he's been a figure I've had on my want lists for years and I imagined he'd come out Never.

On 10/7/2021 at 9:48 PM, tarot said:

so it begins again. I heard that Sleepwalker is part of this wave from someone who is pretty reliable but I'm guessing

1. MCU Strange
  2. MCU Wanda
  3. MCU Wong (for the love of god just make it so people will STOP asking!!)
  4. MCU whatever the main villain is
  5. Sleepwalker
  6. Clea?
  7. Comic Mordo or Nightmare
  8. BAF: Mindless ones.

Great guess list. 

On 11/2/2021 at 8:19 PM, tarot said:

Dude look at the artwork for that. That is a comic set. It even has a comic image in the corner as well. They are only using the Movie to promote the set.

Except all the characters are in their MCU costumes.

I really hope Shuma Gorath is the big bad and it will finally put to rest all the stupid Wanda is going to be the villain rumours 

I'm thinking this wave will consist of

1. MCU Strange in updated, more comic accurate costume

2. MCU Wong

3. MCU America Chavez

4. MCU Evil Scarlet Witch

5. Comic Sleepwalker (new hero Pulsecon Clue)

6. Comic D'Spayre (new villain Pulsecon clue)

7. Comic Astral Strange (translucent version of new Walmart Strange (updated SDCC Clue))

BAF MCU Shuma Gorath

On 11/3/2021 at 8:51 PM, rushfx80 said:

2. MCU Wong

3. MCU America Chavez

7. Comic Astral Strange (translucent version of new Walmart Strange (updated SDCC Clue))

BAF MCU Shuma Gorath

How is Shuma Gorath gonna work as a BAF though?

On 11/3/2021 at 6:51 PM, rushfx80 said:

2. MCU Wong

3. MCU America Chavez

BAF MCU Shuma Gorath

Don't like the idea of an evil Scarlet Witch or another Astral Strange

On 11/4/2021 at 9:58 AM, leokearon said:

Main body is two pieces and then plenty of tentacles

But isn't Shuma Gorath massive? Not like they haven't changed sizes before for other massive dudes, but I think even if they can't have a potential Shuma Gorath figure be that big, being just the BAF for a wave really sounds like the worst option

On 11/4/2021 at 11:05 AM, JohnF said:

But isn't Shuma Gorath massive? Not like they haven't changed sizes before for other massive dudes, but I think even if they can't have a potential Shuma Gorath figure be that big, being just the BAF for a wave really sounds like the worst option

Shuma change change his size so he change be any size.