Marvel Legends Captain Carter (Stealth Suit) Target Exclusive Figure Revealed

JayC

At least they got her chest emblem (cross of the Union Jack) a lighter blue than the rest of her outfit...unlike Dr. Strange.....

Snarky commentary aside, let's compare how long it took Hasbro to do figures from a television episode that aired literally last week, to how long it took them to do classic Dr. Strange. 

Not hatin', just statin'. 

It's good to see more what if figures, cause we need more now that we've seen everything, but of course this figure is just an easy repaint of the first one, so perhaps it shouldn't really get my hopes high for new what if figures, at least not for now. It looks very nice though, and seeing it really makes me, as a big Captain America fan, want a  new stealth suit Cap. 

On 10/8/2021 at 3:53 PM, tarot said:

Honestly who didn't watch this episode, saw she was wearing a different coloured outfit and didn't think Hasbro would release a repaint? You think they would make a 100% new sculpt and NOT reuse it?

But yeah just the Watcher wave version for me. I like the colors better. 

I DIDN'T watch the episode, just saw the trailer, but yeah I figured we'd get a Stealth Carter. 

• 1 month later...

Of course it's just another easy money grab, but this figure was the best of the Watcher wave. The face sculpt is on another level. Still find it weird that the serum turned her into a 6'4" Amazon when other women have taken it and remained somewhat "normal" looking, but I guess it turned a 5'5", 150 lb soaking wet Steve Rogers into a peak specimen so it kinda lines up, I suppose.

Back on subject, though. Not gonna go hunting for this but if I find it i might pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks to ELLIMIST85 we have word that the new Marvel Legends Stealth Captain Carter figure which is a Target exclusive has started showing up at physical stores. He found one at the South TX Target. The DCPI: 087-16-6000.

The figure was original announced early last month but was never listed on Target's website. At this time the figure has yet to be made available online.

Captain-Carter-Stealth.jpg