Thoughts on that new Red Skull/Dormammu body?

Dabboi

On 10/9/2021 at 3:46 AM, leokearon said:

I was thinking to would do well for a Sin-Eater figure

desigjv-4ac66edd-0293-476e-b1d1-7bc44265

After his prominence in ASM lately, I'd take that.  The mold's got nice height and bulk for him.  

I could certainly see a good Classic Molecule Man with this body mold, Classic Baron Von Strucker, The Collector, I know this sounds weird but that body would be great with some tweks for Chondu the Mystic, those come to mind instantly.

On 10/13/2021 at 12:57 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

This Zemo??
image.thumb.jpeg.76fa9a7a59507dc5f83727b01cb1fa3c.jpeg

It'd probably be a better Heinrich, but I wouldn't put it past Hasbro to use it for Helmut as well if they swapped out the lower legs.  

To be fair I'd rather get a new Helmut, but not on this body.

On 10/13/2021 at 6:59 PM, greenlucario said:

To be fair I'd rather get a new Helmut, but not on this body.

Totally. The whole jumpsuit body has like no muscle definition though, so I don’t see it being suitable for Zemo jr like..at all. I want both Zemos bad bad though… sick of waiting!

On 10/14/2021 at 1:01 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Totally. The whole jumpsuit body has like no muscle definition though, so I don’t see it being suitable for Zemo jr like..at all. I want both Zemos bad bad though… sick of waiting!

Yeah, I'm really hoping with the popularity of the MCU counterpart, a new comic Zemo isn't far off.