Hasbro Pulse-Con 2021 Marvel Legends - What Might We See?

JayC

On 10/19/2021 at 6:00 PM, tarot said:

he only really said that because people were assuming we were getting a full wave of animated X-men (the chances of that are low, one or 2 at most), another Venom and about 50 other items. Like we said most of the 2 hour will just be interviews. The Interviewees will probably reveal a figure or 2 but the majority will be reveal most likely in the first hour.

I'm just hoping to see some more comic figures. Even if there are only a few reveals that are completely new, it would be nice to have more of those.

I actually think it will be low on movie figures because they can't reveal much from the new movies,  they did all they could do for older ones and ones that were just released unless it's Hawkeye tv show based and variant Loki figures. So I really hope more comic book figures this time, West Cost Avengers Mockingbird and Hawkeye is my most wanted so far. 

On 10/20/2021 at 1:29 PM, BigLee285 said:

I would really like to know are there going to be anymore hascon exclusive available this coming weekend?

there won't be any more exclusive for this Con  beyond that was previous reveal.ML that was the Nextwave set and the Venom set. 

But if you mean more store or fan channel exclusives, yeah that is 100% guaranteed.

On 10/19/2021 at 1:31 PM, Psychosomatic said:

WAIT, WHAT?!  A rumored Target Lizard Set?!!!  I hadn't heard about that one, but suspected it would happen since they re-did Sandman and the only Lizard we have is that monstrously large BAF. Wondering if it will be a whole new scaled down version (HOPING), or a Deluxe Release BAF.  I am guessing we will only see Pre-Orders for the TOYBIZ Anniversary Wave, but hopefully we will get confirmation (with pics) of the Avengers Wave, X-Men Wave.  Love to hear more about Doctor Strange and Thor waves, but that may be asking for too much.

Lizard, looks likely though not sure its something we will see this weekend, unless something changed not sure Target is the place for it. 2022 is def going to be a BIG year for Spider-Man.

On 10/20/2021 at 1:45 PM, tarot said:

for TF, it will probably be the reveal of the new Trailer for that Rise of the Beast movie.

No mention of that but you never know, they have confirmed they will be revealing all of wave one for Legacy and the Reformatted Galvatron.

On 10/20/2021 at 8:54 AM, JayC said:

Lizard, looks likely though not sure its something we will see this weekend, unless something changed not sure Target is the place for it. 2022 is def going to be a BIG year for Spider-Man.

Yeah, I thought we had seen leaks for Lizard as a Walmart exclusive instead. I'd welcome him as a Target one, I find those much more consistently.

Wherever he lands,I hope he's mostly a new mold based on the classic look; the BAF is awful for more than just the weird dino head, thanks to its junk legs.

On 10/20/2021 at 12:01 PM, Gigantor said:

This would make for a good WCA wave. She Hulk could be the BAF.

i8l720q.jpg

That head and jaw on Quicksilver is silly 

On 10/19/2021 at 2:53 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

A Morph that comes with extra male heads that could double as Uncanny X-men 275 Cover characters.

Uncanny X-Men #275 - cover.jpg

Edit: LOL It looks like only Gambit would fit that criteria. Forge would need a different leg and Banshee would need the wings. Wolverine is a different body type altogether.

I guess they can do a jacketed and unjacketed look (a la Moira and Reed) with an Evil Morph head, along with the Gambit head. But I'm getting the "Lower the expections" tweet flashing in front of me.

I would kill for that Psylocke. 

On 10/19/2021 at 10:17 AM, JohnF said:

Well, I don't have high expectations for this one and it's generally helpful. Hate it when my high expectations come to nothing..

Yeah, its before when we thought there would be the equivalent of two waves of figures and we wind up with only two new figures, period.

On 10/20/2021 at 4:43 PM, Atlantis said:

Yeah, its before when we thought there would be the equivalent of two waves of figures and we wind up with only two new figures, period.

Does it honestly matter one way or the other? No matter WHAT or HOW MUCH they reveal, it's all mitigated by our knowledge that distribution is crap . . . was crap . . . and is probably only gonna get worse. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:06 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

They should kick off with Toad, the Raimi Spider-Man figures....I'm still holding out hope for more X-Movie figures. I want the X-Men and Magneto in their X1-X2 uniforms....oh, and friggin OVERDRIVE to complete the Superior Six!

We also need the Living Brain from that short lived team

Yeah Buddy, I bet we can look forward to A LOT of anniversaries. Marvel Legends Anniversary, Spider-Man's Anniversary, X-Men's Anniversary, and my personal favorite . . . the anniversary of the day Hasbro figured out they can hyper-inflate their already ridiculous prices by adding an "ANNIVERSARY!!!" sticker to their packaging.

Ooo, and don't forget the anniversary of the day AFTER that, when Hasbro realized they can strip down the "ANNIVERSARY!!!" figures and sell them AGAIN in the regular line. Thinking about having some T-shirts printed up for that bad-boy.

On 10/20/2021 at 7:17 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

could’ve sworn Dan tweeted that because of what he probably saw on his news feed.🙄

4B4689EE-E6A0-4DBB-B54B-3967D0551455.thumb.jpeg.b5d9817f44f903078aa684e5e54fa3ae.jpeg

but ANYWAYZ, I’m real excited to see some more of that ML20 stuff.

It would be great if "lowering expectations" regarding supply chain woes meant they will start suspending the "exclusives", especially to poor performers like walgreen, etc.

It would only make sense, as they weren't supplying the merchandise for collectors anyway. Probably not gonna happen though.

13 Spider-Man anniversary releases next year??? HELL YES!! I would imagine if they end up doing any Raimi figures, those will probably also fall under that 60th line, which may be why there's so many, I think anniversary stuff usually gets 10 or so releases, though that might just be for the MCU anniversaries. Either way, very exciting news.