Marvel Comics Celebrates 50th Anniversary Of Ghost Rider With A Year Of Vengence!

JayC

On 10/25/2021 at 2:57 PM, Ironspider428 said:

This does mean that Danny Ketch GR in the TB line is a definite possibility now though. 

I'm sorry what is TB again?

On 10/25/2021 at 3:26 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Please let this be a reason to give us Dan Ketch Ghost Rider in Legends, I really need that in my life, it's long overdue.

I honestly agree BUT needs to be a deluxe with his 90's bike.

But back to the article. I hope it's a good year for Ghost Rider. Imagine a team of all those Ghost Riders. But most aren't team players. As long as Danny Ketch gets some love and maybe back to a Ghost Rider as well.

On 10/25/2021 at 5:12 PM, tarot said:

TB stands for Toybiz, it was the company that made Marvel legends for year before hasbro got the licence. 

Oh ok yeah I had a bunch of the Toybiz figures. Plus the Spider-Man series that preluded them. I honestly miss hanging my figures on the wall from some cool back drop base that was wall mounted. I lost all of those back in 2006.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:19 PM, Marvel_Zombie_74 said:

I remember having a Danny Ketch with his bike. Was that TB or early Hasbro? I can't remember but feel like it was TB

The only Ketch Hasbro has made was the blue flame armored look from the late 2000s. Classic Ketch was an early Toybiz figure. Still holds up on the shelf too; though obviously the dated articulation and flimsy motorcycle base mean he's owed a nice upgrade.

Anyway, hope we get the last Ghost Rider book back. It was great, well received, solid sales, it just got the axe with a bunch of other b-level books during the covid shutdown. And maybe a nice Ghost Rider wave next year.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:03 PM, Jmacq1 said:

I was under the impression the Riders line was quietly retired last year.

But that wouldn't stop them from doing an exclusive or something.

It isn't retired, Hasbro stated they wanted to focus on Deluxe figures more.

While Johnny Blaze is “my” GR.. I admit that both Ketch and Reyes versions are sharp designs. 

Ive got the Blaze GR Rider and the solo fig ( got both on discount! Glad I got them when I did.. prices for both are through the roof!) but I’d take a Ketch as his design was an excellent upgrade/ homage.. and of course I need a Reyes for my Avengers collection 

• 3 months later...
On 2/22/2022 at 5:35 PM, SpiderS said:

New 90s style Ghost Rider Marvel Legends would be hella awesome, especially if it paid tribute packaging wise to old toybiz line.

spacer.png

I've been thinking of something like this, it would be amazing to see them give us something like this and in this packaging that was a 90's figure line tribute

spacer.png

but it seems we have no new Ghostrider figure in sight for this year at this point, and I gotta say it kinda makes me mad, I REALLY NEED A GHOSTRIDER HASBRO!

since 2014 and we got this current Infinite Line, how can there have only been 2 ghost rider figures? one of the biggest and coolest characters Marvel has, only 2 figures? and look how well they sold, which is why I don't have one, and one didn't even come with a bike, and no Cosmic Ghostrider does not count.

Ok first YES! I love a Danny Ketch Ghost Rider and his 90's bike set.

Now as far as this article I'm a lil confused. It says where has he been the last few years? Wasn't he just the ruler of hell after defeating and replacing Mephisto? Everything bleeds together for me sometimes so it could have been a year ago. I guess I forgot when he gave up the throne. I know Mephisto had been all over Avengers for awhile. But he got a wife and kids? I see him marrying a women with kids. OR is he in hell and this is his torment? Give me a sec. He gets everything he wants then starts losing it all. Plauged with demons and nightmares. Think he's going insane. Then Mephisto has a crazy insane Ghost Rider on a leash.

Dammit, they've spend the last couple of years setting up Blaze's Ghost Rider as he is and now they're "going back to basics" and probably ditching all that. Worse, they're giving Johnny's Ghost Rider Danny's Ghost Rider's look. Don't get me wrong, the Noble Kale version is my favorite but why do they have to put Blaze in and not Ketch?

On 2/22/2022 at 5:20 PM, Hordak Rules said:

Dammit, they've spend the last couple of years setting up Blaze's Ghost Rider as he is and now they're "going back to basics" and probably ditching all that. Worse, they're giving Johnny's Ghost Rider Danny's Ghost Rider's look. Don't get me wrong, the Noble Kale version is my favorite but why do they have to put Blaze in and not Ketch?

It's what I'm saying. Get tired of constantly rebooting a series as Back to basics. Wouldn't that mean back to be a motorcycle daredevil stunt performer?Back to basics means back to the beginning right?