Spider-Man Goes Wild In Savage Spider-Man

JayC

Superstar writer Joe Kelly just finished taking Peter Parker on the most action-packed, pulse-pounding, adrenaline-pumping adventure in Spider-Man history in NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN! And he’s only just getting started... Spinning out of NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN this February comes SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN! Written by Kelly and featuring the distinctive and dynamic talents of artist Gerardo Sandoval, this all-new limited series will feature Spider-Man like you’ve never seen him…

Peter Parker finds himself at the middle of the biggest, most wide-ranging adventure he’s ever had and out of the gate it has turned him into a savage beast! Forget everything you know about Spider-Man. All rules and regulations are out the door and Peter Parker may never be the same!

“You may think you’ve seen a monstrous or vicious Spider-Man before, but never like this,” says Spider-Editor Nick Lowe. “This book is so intense that you’re going to need to put it down between pages to get your breath back.

"Spider-Man is always a huge challenge to draw, he’s not an easy character for an artist. But at the same time Spider-Man is a huge joy to draw and now we have a Savage Spider-Man who provides an even bigger challenge for an artist,” says Sandoval. “I have the pages that I am working on and I can say that I am doing my best work here for sure. Joe Kelly is the kind of writer that understands an artist needs enough room to create great illustrations and it makes my work easier and more fun. I really hope you enjoy this new book as much as I do!"

Don’t miss the latest evolution of Spider-Man when SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #1 hits stands in February.

SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #1 (OF 5)
Written by JOE KELLY
Art by GERARDO SANDOVAL
Cover by NICK BRADSHAW

SavageSpiderMan_1Cover.jpg

On 10/27/2021 at 1:23 AM, Marvel_Zombie_74 said:

I thought Peter was in the hospital dying while Ben Reilly is Spider-Man. Guess that stays will be short loved or Savage Spider-Man is be for the Beyond story

Mini-Series don't have to be set at the same time they are released. They can be set any time they writer wants

On 10/26/2021 at 11:55 PM, leokearon said:

Mini-Series don't have to be set at the same time they are released. They can be set any time they writer wants

I get that but how many hidden adventures can someone with multiple series over the years have. I love Symbiote Spider-Man though and I'll probably enjoy this series. I heard the theme music for it and it was eerie

On 10/27/2021 at 11:08 PM, Marvel_Zombie_74 said:

I get that but how many hidden adventures can someone with multiple series over the years have. I love Symbiote Spider-Man though and I'll probably enjoy this series. I heard the theme music for it and it was eerie

Savage Spider-Man isn't an Untold Story-type of deal. It does takes place in "the present" since its predecessor, Non-Stop Spider-Man, featured elements from the current Spidey book.

This is kinda how Iron Man has been in the same continuous adventure in space for almost 10 issues, but he's also popping up on Earth in books like Avengers. Both books are released concurrently but don't take place in the exact window of time, it just means that Tony's adventures back on Earth chronologically take place later in time than his current solo adventure in space.

On 10/27/2021 at 7:51 PM, ADour said:

Savage Spider-Man isn't an Untold Story-type of deal. It does takes place in "the present" since its predecessor, Non-Stop Spider-Man, featured elements from the current Spidey book.

This is kinda how Iron Man has been in the same continuous adventure in space for almost 10 issues, but he's also popping up on Earth in books like Avengers. Both books are released concurrently but don't take place in the exact window of time, it just means that Tony's adventures back on Earth chronologically take place later in time than his current solo adventure in space.

Ok I get it. Been reading comics since 1982 so I shouldn't be surprised or confused by this

This February, readers will witness a shocking transformation of Peter Parker in SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN! Written by Joe Kelly with art by Gerardo Sandoval, this all-new limited series will see Spider-Man evolve into a monstrous new being as he finds himself on a wild journey filled with horror, savage thrills, and self-discovery. Fans can see his beastly new form in all its terrifying glory in two all-new variant covers by superstar artists Mark Bagley and Ron Lim.

"What happens when Spider-Man loses all those things that make him a hero - his heart, his spirit, his mind? What's left? That's where we are left after the Immaculatum and Zemo had their way with Spidey in Non-Stop: a Spider moving on anger and instinct,” Kelly said. “This chapter of the saga takes us to these places with Peter... I just hope there's something left in there to pull him back out."

Check out the covers below and be there for a Spider-Man epic like you’ve never seen before when SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #1 hits stands in February!

SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #1 (OF 5)
Written by JOE KELLY
Art by GERARDO SANDOVAL
Variant Cover by MARK BAGLEY
Variant Cover by RON LIM

image005.jpg

image006.jpg