1027 Marvel Legends Reveals

JayC

Hasbro today held a live-stream for Pulse Premium Members and during it they showed off for Marvel Legends all new comic based Iron Spider. Has pin-less arms and knees. Its all new. Not going up for pre-order today. While not confirmed by Hasbro, I believe this will be part of their Spider-Man 60th Anniversary line I told you about last week. Also revealed for the X-Men Animated Series Anniversary line is Mr. Sinister. This along with the Wolverine and Jubilee will be released as Pulse and Shop Disney exclusives. Look for it to be available for pre-order today by 8pm ET.

Hasbro-1027-Marvel-01.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Marvel-02.jpg

Hasbro-1027-Marvel-03.jpg

249787612_10161506700162306_3976215144555480294_n.jpg

On 10/27/2021 at 4:51 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Well so much for being just the core team.

I've always doubted that because how were they going to do Xavier?

Plus based on the iconic intro/theme Morph isn't part of the "core team."

I really hope they don't half-ass Beast though. I hope they sculpt a new Animated-styled happy Beast head for him.

On 10/27/2021 at 8:54 PM, Atlantis said:

I thought they might give him a 4th waldoe, but he just had the 3 in the comic, so its all good.

I think it would have a smart move if they had made it with four waldoes, but they were also detachable. That way collectors could choose between Iron Spider or The Initiative's Scarlet Spider by just popping off one of the waldoes.

On 10/27/2021 at 7:54 PM, Atlantis said:

I thought they might give him a 4th waldoe, but he just had the 3 in the comic, so its all good.

Yeah only 3, which I always thought was weird, He's been depicted with 4 though, didn't that Kaiyodo figure have 4 Waldoes, did he have 4 Waldoes in the Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series I can never really remember?

either way looks like an amazing figure, at least from that 1 pic, almost looks import good.