1027 Marvel Legends Reveals

JayC

The Animated Series line to me is a nice way to get figures in the hands of people who may have missed out on them the first time, but unless your some kind of completest or you have a fetish for VHS packaging I don't know why you would buy them if you already have the first ones. I just don't see they offer anything worth buying again especially at $27 a pop.  I originally pre-ordered Wolverine and Jubilee but have since decided to cancel my Jubilee pre-order and don't have a desire for Sinister since I have the previous one.

Seems like Beast and Nightcrawler should get put into this line since those are two I often see people saying they missed out on the first time around. For me probably the only one I will get going forward is if or when they do Morph which would and likely be the only new character they release in this line.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:58 AM, JayC said:

The Animated Series line to me is a nice way to get figures in the hands of people who may have missed out on them the first time, but unless your some kind of completest or you have a fetish for VHS packaging I don't know why you would buy them if you already have the first ones. I just don't see they offer anything worth buying again especially at $27 a pop.  I originally pre-ordered Wolverine and Jubilee but have since decided to cancel my Jubilee pre-order and don't have a desire for Sinister since I have the previous one.

Seems like Beast and Nightcrawler should get put into this line since those are two I often see people saying they missed out on the first time around. For me probably the only one I will get going forward is if or when they do Morph which would and likely be the only new character they release in this line.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Beast comes with a blue version of the Friendly face from the Retro Grey Beast

If these didnt have cel shading, I would be much more inclinded to possibly grab some but with it, they would stand out in my collection. Unless I want the whole set, which I dont since Ive been collecting the xmen for forever, these are unnecessary for me. Even if they make a morph and a jean that I need, I debate if they will look right with what I already have. Also that price tag is not attractive for what is offered. I also believe they will just re-release them later sans cel shading and possibly with a baf part. I am an opener so paying extra for packaging is dumb af. As cool as an idea of these are, I dont think these fit for this time. I would also imagine these will suck for those that missed out on some and are wondering how tf they will fit in their already established but broken xmen collection. 

On 10/28/2021 at 11:31 AM, leokearon said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Beast comes with a blue version of the Friendly face from the Retro Grey Beast

That would be awesome as long as the cell shading is minimal. I’ve waited for a Hasbro to give us a Perez era Beast but they continue to ONLY release that head in a grey version in both Legends and 3.75” MU lines.

i know the body is also wrong but at this point I’d just take the Perez head in blue and call it good.

On 11/2/2021 at 1:02 AM, McHogan said:

That would be awesome as long as the cell shading is minimal. I’ve waited for a Hasbro to give us a Perez era Beast but they continue to ONLY release that head in a grey version in both Legends and 3.75” MU lines.

i know the body is also wrong but at this point I’d just take the Perez head in blue and call it good.

I would still love for them to include a blue friendly head as a pack-in with someone

On 11/1/2021 at 8:02 PM, McHogan said:

Perez Beast buck has to be smaller than Lee Beast Buck but slightly bigger than Jackal buck and by bigger I don't mean in hgt, I mean in build. Should be no taller than Jackal buck. Be nice to see him pop up in an Avengers classic wave.