Mondo Coming To DesignerCon 2021 With Man-Thing

JayC

Mondo will be attending DesignerCon in Anaheim, CA at Booth #813 this weekend and with it they will be offering a number of items for sale and pre-order including the following:

Man-Thing Designer Vinyl Figure
Design, Paint, Sculpt by James Groman. Edition of 1000. First 150 to pre-order at booth receive a take home letterpress card. $250.
Pre-Order at DesignerCon, Expected to Ship to Select Locations in Summer 2022.

Man-at-Arms 1/6 Scale Figure – “MOTUbi” Variant
Design & Paint by Hector Arce. Sculpt by Ramirez Studios. Packaging Design by Florian Bertmer. Edition of 500. $250.
Pre-Order at DesignerCon, Expected to Ship to Select Locations by December 2021.

Godzilla 84 Soft Vinyl – Umi Variant
Design, Paint, and Sculpt by Hector Arce. Edition of 150. $95.
Available to purchase in-person at DesignerCon.

Hedorah Soft Vinyl – Hawaii Variant
Design, Paint, & Sculpt by Hector Arce. Edition of 150. $85.
Available to purchase in-person at DesignerCon.

MONDO-Designer-Con-01.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-02.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-03 1.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-04.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-05.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-06.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-07.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-08.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-09.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-10.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-11.jpg

MONDO-Designer-Con-12.jpg

On 11/9/2021 at 8:37 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Man-thing is a work of Art I have been waiting for that figure since last year, of course it's limited to 500 and costs 250 dollars, and first orders go up at some Con I won't be attending in Anaheim.

spacer.png

spacer.png

It probably doesn't make things much better, but Man-Thing is actually limited to 1000. Motubi Man-At-Arms is limited to 500.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:42 PM, Satam said:

It probably doesn't make things much better, but Man-Thing is actually limited to 1000. Motubi Man-At-Arms is limited to 500.

Yeah I realized I was mistaken and it was 1000, not 500, still ultimately it's still the same, I have little hope in getting this Man-Thing figure, I'm going to have to just bow out and accept it.

it hurts because it's so damn beautiful

spacer.png

On 11/9/2021 at 7:37 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Man-thing is a work of Art I have been waiting for that figure since last year, of course it's limited to 1000 and costs 250 dollars, and first orders go up at some Con I won't be attending in Anaheim.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yeap I feel you man, the moment I saw that ManThing announced I fell in love, but now I need to cope with that fact...

On 11/9/2021 at 9:52 PM, Satam said:

This is something we'll probably all have to cope with again sooner or later. Conventions are coming back and so are convention exclusives.

Yikes. If they could just find a way to bring conventions back without the exclusives. Not worried about this particularly. Man-Thing looks awesome, but Mondo stuff is out of my price range.