Rumor Report: Marvel Legends Hawkeye 2-Pack

JayC

In celebration of today being designated "Disney+ Day", we thought we would share a new Marvel Legends Rumor Report with you. Besides seeing another Disney+ wave released in 2022, we have seen indications that suggests there will also be a Hawkeye themed Marvel Legends 2-pack released as well. While the set does appear to be Disney+ related, I don't know what the actual figures in the set will be. The image below is for reference purposes only. Of course until Hasbro officially confirms this we will treat it as RUMOR!

The first two episodes of the new Hawkeye live-action series are set to premier on Disney+ later month on November 24th.

Marvel-Legends-Hawkeye-2-Pack.jpg

AND...since the show will be out BEFORE the figures we can assume they will be show accurate, don’t need another US Agent fiasco. 

Clint has been woefully underrepresented in Legends form in comparison to his Original Avengers teammates so here’s hoping they do him right this time.

This D+ show looks like a lot of fun and Haley looks like a great fit as Kate. Can’t wait for this one

awesome, I would probably only buy this for a MCU Kate though, I don't know if I care that much about a MCU Clint, I'm fine with the Ronin since I'm not a full fledged MCU figure collector, but I need the ladies.

would be cool if it came with an articulated Lucky, like they did with Timber or Guenhwyvar recently, they can do it, Let's hope if they do give us a Lucky it will be a nice one and not just a non articulated thing.

• 3 weeks later...
Hasbro today revealed digital renders for their upcoming new Marvel Legends Disney+ Hawkeye Series Hawkeye and Kate Bishop figures. They have not said how or when these will be released.

It's not clear to me if the figures shown here are going to be the single release ones in the next Disney+ themed wave or part of a 2-pack which I told you was coming last month. Time will tell I guess.

00.jpg

Hawkeye-01.jpg

Hawkeye-02.jpg

Hawkeye-04.jpg

Hawkeye-05.jpg

Hawkeye-06.jpg

I didn't expect this now, but I'm happy to see it anyway. I love the way Hawkeye looks and hopefully the final product will be looking just as good (hopefully Kate comes out looking a bit better, her side profile is on point though). I think that there could be a few more accessories here and I think it's time for Hasbro to do something practical with their arrows for such figures, cause it's essential to be able to have Hawkeye displayed looking like he's ready to throw an arrow. 

PS. Does Clint not come with an upper thigh cut? Doesn't look like it here, but certainly I hope it's not the case.

I like it, Kate looks awesome, and finally a nice new Clint, that actually looks quite good, I'd be cool if these were singled packed because I for certain want Kate, but only maybe Clint

but this is a spoiler because Clint hasn't worn this suit yet in the show.