Jump to content

Shriek Action Figure review with Photo homage from the comics.


Bluecomet
 Share

Recommended Posts

Loving this figure, I don't have it yet, but I already know it's my favorite figure from the Wave, I have been wanting a Shriek forever, and they did a great job on her, I don't know what more I could have asked for, finally Carnage's Boo, and we are getting closer to filling up that Maximum Carnage team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2021 at 5:11 PM, Bluecomet said:

Hi @Outsiders

Hope you can help in getting my video noticed. I did a review and added homage photo's from the comics.

20211106_171422.thumb.jpg.8c4df141954a98dbe821ed55df469fb8.jpg20211106_190802.thumb.jpg.643b03f856570f1b65e0cdf5ef37a6ca.jpg20211106_192238.thumb.jpg.3529303766bf74f82324a3e9bf344377.jpg20211106_193823.thumb.jpg.5b1a8ad0b62910193c62bc62669e7bc3.jpg20211106_185351.thumb.jpg.67757f81991a85441a0e8b46a8750ef7.jpg769853043_20211106_171815-Copy.thumb.jpg.0361c2f15452ff1907b1aea28679940d.jpg

All reviews submitted get posted on the Toy Review forum under the TNI site: https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/forum/155-toy-reviews/

Please include video and images of your review.  I suggest checking out the previous reviews posted to get an idea of what members like to see and read.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2021 at 11:34 AM, Outsiders said:

All reviews submitted get posted on the Toy Review forum under the TNI site: https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/forum/155-toy-reviews/

Please include video and images of your review.  I suggest checking out the previous reviews posted to get an idea of what members like to see and read.

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2021 at 11:34 AM, Outsiders said:

All reviews submitted get posted on the Toy Review forum under the TNI site: https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/forum/155-toy-reviews/

Please include video and images of your review.  I suggest checking out the previous reviews posted to get an idea of what members like to see and read.

Hi @OutsidersI can't seem to post anything under that topic. My userid in that website is andoy24. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2021 at 5:50 PM, Bluecomet said:

Hi @OutsidersI can't seem to post anything under that topic. My userid in that website is andoy24. Thanks.

Can you post any videos and images under the member Andoy24 or does it say you're restricted?  You should be able to post your review video and images in that forum.  Also, do you want the review to go under member name Andoy24, Bluecomet or Tuggernaut Collectables?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 12:30 PM, Outsiders said:

Can you post any videos and images under the member Andoy24 or does it say you're restricted?  You should be able to post your review video and images in that forum.  Also, do you want the review to go under member name Andoy24, Bluecomet or Tuggernaut Collectables?

Thanks @Outsiders Posting to 'Toy Reviews' is disabled, see photo. Can you help? I prefer the review to go under the name Tuggernaut Collectables. Cheers

Toyreview disabled.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 11/22/2021 at 11:58 AM, Outsiders said:

@JayCDoes Bluecoment need to be activated on TNI to post images?  The account name is andoy24.

Hi @JayCand @Outsiders

Hope you would allow me to post my review for the Marvel Unlimited Exclusive Marvel Legends Captain Kate Pryde. Only MCU Collector has a similar review when searched in Youtube.

 

20220129_210956.thumb.jpg.24d41ad7fff20c7721ef1d7624f549f0.jpg20220129_211245.thumb.jpg.43ebe921a5b18529ac0a016bdc51101b.jpg

Thank you.

 

20220129_212500 - Comics.jpg

20220129_210446 - Comics - Copy.jpg

20220129_205830 - Comics.jpg

20220129_213359 - Comics.jpg

20220129_214334.jpg

20220128_222219 - Copy.jpg

20220128_222454.jpg

20220128_223319.jpg

20220128_223547.jpg

20220128_223914.jpg

20220128_224329.jpg

20220128_224503.jpg

20220128_225049.jpg

20220129_003010 - Copy.jpg

20220129_010018.jpg

20220129_004736.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/5/2022 at 5:43 PM, Bluecomet said:

Hi @JayCand @Outsiders

Hope you would allow me to post my review for the Marvel Unlimited Exclusive Marvel Legends Captain Kate Pryde. Only MCU Collector has a similar review when searched in Youtube.

Post your review and images in the TNI Toy Reviews forum once JayC approves you.

https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/forum/155-toy-reviews/

Explain to JayC that you have the name andoy24 for TNI and Bluecoment for MN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2022 at 1:10 PM, Outsiders said:

Post your review and images in the TNI Toy Reviews forum once JayC approves you.

https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/forum/155-toy-reviews/

Explain to JayC that you have the name andoy24 for TNI and Bluecoment for MN

@JayC@Outsiders

Thanks for the advice, I still cannot create a post in that section of the forum.

I've managed to change my display name from Andoy24 to Bluecomet in the TNI webpage.

The only forum I am allowed to post is in the Action Figure--> Marvel section.

https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/topic/2129057-captain-kate-pryde-action-figure-review-hasbro-marvel-legends-marvel-unlimited-exclusive/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2022 at 7:23 PM, Bluecomet said:

@JayC@Outsiders

Thanks for the advice, I still cannot create a post in that section of the forum.

I've managed to change my display name from Andoy24 to Bluecomet in the TNI webpage.

The only forum I am allowed to post is in the Action Figure--> Marvel section.

https://forums.toynewsi.com/forums/topic/2129057-captain-kate-pryde-action-figure-review-hasbro-marvel-legends-marvel-unlimited-exclusive/

 

Have you sent Jay a private message to ask him for access to that section? You won't get permission to post there without doing that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE