Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive Nova Available Online Now

JayC

On 11/16/2021 at 5:52 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Still a pass for me as I’d much rather wait forever on a flat, classic comic paint scheme. The dirty gold just ain’t doing it for me. Now I wonder if (and hope) they’ll do the red suit next.

36A5E042-D5E3-4734-A3D7-4A14D17F2A3B.thumb.jpeg.f5587e919e58c2dc35bfdfd7cf4363c8.jpeg

Would love a red Nova. I’m a sucker for suit variants that keep the same design but with new colors  ( Angel Red & Blue, Iron Fist Green & Red) .. I wasn’t familiar with the New Warriors when this red suit debuted but knew he was a Nova.. just wasn’t sure it was Richard Rider.. I’m wondering, since Nova Corps suits reflect rank, did Rider  get demoted for a spell? 

Or am I confusing Nova Corp with Kree Uniforms? Anyway, red Nova would be sweet

On 11/17/2021 at 6:22 PM, McHogan said:

Would love a red Nova. I’m a sucker for suit variants that keep the same design but with new colors  ( Angel Red & Blue, Iron Fist Green & Red) .. I wasn’t familiar with the New Warriors when this red suit debuted but knew he was a Nova.. just wasn’t sure it was Richard Rider.. I’m wondering, since Nova Corps suits reflect rank, did Rider  get demoted for a spell? 

Or am I confusing Nova Corp with Kree Uniforms? Anyway, red Nova would be sweet

I dunno about all that but going off my crap memory, I just remember basically Night Thrasher helped Rider regain his powers, recruited him and made the red suit for him.

On 11/17/2021 at 7:48 PM, RyanDaly said:

We know that next year Baron Zemo will be available as a Walgreens exclusive in packaging that looks a whole lot like the Bring On the Bad Guys wave. Do we know if that's just a one-off, or if villains will be the theme for Walgreens figures in 2022?

More villains would be welcome

So, to continue my follow-up on this, my Nova arrived this morning via Fedex. Looks really good, I'm very pleased to have one of my favorite characters in his classic outfit. The paint apps look clean and its amazing how much better the bucky cap buck stands with some properly sized feet - makes him a little taller than that buck also. As far as the dirty gold color being discussed, the helmet looks brighter in person than the pics shared here. I've have been fortunate to have a great month for getting legends I was waiting for. I hope others find some success ordering this fig from Walgreens and others coming out. 

On 11/17/2021 at 1:48 PM, RyanDaly said:

We know that next year Baron Zemo will be available as a Walgreens exclusive in packaging that looks a whole lot like the Bring On the Bad Guys wave. Do we know if that's just a one-off, or if villains will be the theme for Walgreens figures in 2022?

I’m hoping the theme will be barons 👀👍

On 11/18/2021 at 8:07 AM, leokearon said:

More villains would be welcome

As long as they arent Walgreens or really any other exclusive outlet, I wanna see:

1. Viper/ Madame Hydra
  2. Dr. Spectrum
  3. Equinox
  4. Crimson Dynamo
  5. Deadly Nightshade
  6. Firebrand
  7. (original) Moon Stone

BAF: Griffin

On 11/20/2021 at 1:14 PM, tarot said:

Well, as @JayC is fond of saying, "we treat it as rumor until its confirmed". That's why I included her, because I don't know for fact she's already on the way. But now that you mention it, other villains I'd like to see:

1. Black Mamba
  2. Sidewinder
  3. Constrictor
  4. Anaconda
  5. Red Rajah
  6. M.AU.L.E.R. (original suit)
  7. Gladiator

BAF: Bushmaster

I wish Hasbro would have Exclusive Figures on the Hasbro Pulse site too .

The Walgreens nearest to me is approximately 50 miles away .

I go to several in the city and they never have what I want . I always end up going on eBay and ordering them . 

Dani Moonstar 

Magik 

Emma Frost 

Nova 

Quasar 

The Fantastic Four wave . 

All of them I had to get from eBay .

Come on Hasbro sell those figures set up for Walgreens on your Hasbro Pulse site .

Please .

On 11/29/2021 at 10:18 AM, RomeoAlpha68 said:

I wish Hasbro would have Exclusive Figures on the Hasbro Pulse site too .

The Walgreens nearest to me is approximately 50 miles away .

I go to several in the city and they never have what I want . I always end up going on eBay and ordering them . 

Dani Moonstar 

Magik 

Emma Frost 

Nova 

Quasar 

The Fantastic Four wave . 

All of them I had to get from eBay .

Come on Hasbro sell those figures set up for Walgreens on your Hasbro Pulse site .

Please .

Don't know of it's available at all store locations but Walgreens does have a free ship to store option.