X-Men MAFEX Psylocke Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

More Stylized as one would expect from Mafex, but a beautiful figure, love it, Psylocke being one of my fav characters I really adore this figure, much better then what we have gotten in Legends form, but obviously doing something different the being completely comic accurate, one of the few Mafex I'd grab if the price tag wasn't so staggering, and she wasn't clad in metallic paint, I'd have rathered Matte.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/7/2024 at 10:15 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ooof, I always wanted that Psylocke, it's so nice, but also so annoyingly expensive, and the Metallic suit just isn't quite it for me, but everything else about this figure is all-star, but why so much moonies 😒

I was all set to buy this Psylocke a couple of weeks ago after putting it off for months (because yes, it's definitely beyond my financial comfort zone for a single fig), only to find it sold out.  It was a little heartbreaking.  Now that it's orderable again I had to jump on it, but I definitely feel you on the expense.