Rumor Report: Thor: Love And Thunder Marvel Legends Listings

JayC

Listings for the upcoming Thor: Love And Thunder Marvel Legends wave have surfaced online via Preternia. While these have not been confirmed by Hasbro as of yet and should be considered RUMOR until they do, I have seen these listings before:

Necro - 5010993964352
Cracked - 5010993964369
Pew Pew - 5010993964338
Visor - 5010993964345
Helm - 5010993964383
Biceps - 5010993964390
Sabaton - 5010993964376

Obviously these listings are using code names, so by themselves they don't really tell us much. I think we all knew a Thor wave would be coming. The wave will have 7 figures in it and a Build-A-Figure. I don't know if this will be a solid movie wave or a mix with comic based ones. I can tell you that at least three of the regular figures in the wave will be movie based. If you have followed the Love And Thunder movie rumors for what characters will be appearing in that movie then you can probably guess which ones they will be. There could be more movie figures, but I have not seen the names of all the actual figures in the wave yet nor do I know what the Build-A-Figure will be. The wave was originally slated to be released in April 2022, but with the movie getting pushed to a July 8, 2022 release, I don't know if that will delay the release of the figures any or not. Hasbro has previously stated that they were able to adjust the release of movie waves with the latest movie release dates so the gap between the two wouldn't be that large like we saw with Black Widow and Shang-Chi.

The next movie wave to go up for pre-order should be the Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness wave which I have previously told you should have comic versions of D'Spayre and Sleepwalker. That wave we will likely see officially revealed next month.

Thor-Love-And-Thunder__scaled_600.jpg

On 11/27/2021 at 12:13 PM, leokearon said:

Necro could be Gor

Cracked could be Jane Foster's Thor

Pew Pew could be Star Lord

Biceps could be Thor

Sabaton could be Valkyrie 

Not sure about the other two

I gotta say, I definitely agree with Necro being Gorr, Cracked being Jane’s Thor, or maybe Helm, because of we know for sure she’s got that helm/mask. Visor could maybe be mongoose (some old Thor villain), but I kinda doubt it. And I’m pretty sure Biceps is gonna be this look for Thor here:

B325A83C-A034-4593-90A3-0D1496002D4B.thumb.jpeg.3316872286cc9458a2acd59ae1524bdb.jpegFA171248-4678-41B1-9341-59E11FA7BB39.thumb.jpeg.e4c6615aff38ec98fd925f88b6e83658.jpeg

On 11/27/2021 at 5:45 PM, EraserMachine said:

Yeah I've seen these listings on a few sites already. Up for pre-order as well.

Not sure if its been posted yet but here are the listings for the wave for the upcoming Dr. Strange movie as well,

Bleeker - 5010993791095
Master - 5010993790999
Bleeper - 5010993791033
Runes - 5010993790944
Sleep - 5010993791019
Dreamy - 5010993791002
Stripes - 5010993790906

You really should read the article again.

On 11/27/2021 at 7:13 PM, leokearon said:

Necro could be Gor

Cracked could be Jane Foster's Thor

Pew Pew could be Star Lord

Biceps could be Thor

Sabaton could be Valkyrie 

Not sure about the other two

I think I agree. But my thought was that Cracked is for Korg and visor for Jane Foster and the others match exactly with your predictions. Now as far as Helm goes I could come up with something, but I don't know if the entire wave will include movie figures only and it's possible that even some of the others are meant for comic based figures. 

On 11/27/2021 at 5:55 PM, JohnF said:

I think I agree. But my thought was that Cracked is for Korg and visor for Jane Foster and the others match exactly with your predictions. Now as far as Helm goes I could come up with something, but I don't know if the entire wave will include movie figures only and it's possible that even some of the others are meant for comic based figures. 

Those could work as well. I was just going on the theory and rumour that Jane's power is from the destroyed or cracked Mjölnir.

Of course we won't know for sure until the wave gets revealed.

The last Thor wave was pretty decent and had a good mix of MCU/ comics so I’m guessing they stick to that formula..

i mean a wave of all movie figures?!? Who does Thor think he is? The Eternals? My guess is those peg warmers will be the reason Hasbro never does an all MCU wave again...

On 11/27/2021 at 8:03 PM, leokearon said:

Those could work as well. I was just going on the theory and rumour that Jane's power is from the destroyed or cracked Mjölnir.

Of course we won't know for sure until the wave gets revealed.

Yeah that could be the case as well. What we can say for sure is that Jane will be in this wave one way or another. 

On another note I really want to see Hasbro finally give us a proper sized stormbreaker for Thor. It's about damn time.

On 11/27/2021 at 6:50 PM, JohnF said:

Yeah that could be the case as well. What we can say for sure is that Jane will be in this wave one way or another. 

On another note I really want to see Hasbro finally give us a proper sized stormbreaker for Thor. It's about damn time.

I would say Gor, Thor, Jane and Valkyrie would be definites

On 11/27/2021 at 12:21 PM, McHogan said:

mean a wave of all movie figures?!? Who does Thor think he is? The Eternals? My guess is those peg warmers will be the reason Hasbro never does an all MCU wave again...

I guarantee that's not happening. They're almost certainly going to be doing at least another Disney+ wave next year. 

On 11/30/2021 at 2:16 PM, watanabefan said:

I guarantee that's not happening. They're almost certainly going to be doing at least another Disney+ wave next year. 

You know, in my mind I didn’t consider the D+ waves as MCU because we were talking movies but you are correct, a 3rd D+ series is likely to be all MCU again. And I was taking another dig at that terrible actors in bath robes wave ( more commonly known as the Eternals ) 😁😁

ive got to say though, the D+ waves has done an amazing job of getting new(or updated) characters out in a remarkably short span. Between waves 1 & w, the Store exclusives they have taken up an entire shelf in my collection.. now that is fan service