Spider-Man: Marvel Legends The Armadillo (Marvel's Armadillo BAF) Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Great figure! I finally found Dr. Strange so was able to complete this guy. I chose to put him with my Spider-Man villains. Unlike some other BAF's, this one snapped together nice and easily without a lot of the effort some other recent ones have taken.

When it comes to BAFs, I've found that McFarlane has been doing a great job making theirs that just snap together easily and satisfactorily. The Hasbro ones always require more effort. With that being said I far prefer the Hasbro product overall. I HATE HATE HATE McFarlane's 7" scale, although I'm not sure that they even try to scale their stuff together too much at all. Kind of all over the place.

They plainly put a lot of work and effort into this figure, even though he's realatively obscure and definitely not in the "A list" when it comes to Marvel characters. When  I look at him, Psycho-Man, Xemnu, Maverick, for example, it just frustrates me that they wont put that kind of skill and workmanship into all the figures. 

Hasbro has been crafting some incredible BAF recently. Armadillo looks amazing with his arms lower than his shoulders but when his arms are raised over his head that back Armor plate really looks bad. 

So first world problems here, will not be keeping Armadillo because Hasbro is putting out so much great product that I just don’t have the room for a character I’m not excited for.

Looks awesome, I can't believe we got an Armadillo BAF , never really thought that would be a thing, and It's an impressive figure, now if only Gamestop would send me this wave, since they had it in stock since October but still have not shipped me anything.