Marvel Legends Retro Spider-man Wave 2 IN PACKAGE Images - Hasbro

toynewman

On 12/22/2021 at 10:50 AM, Jormungand said:

"Love this version of Shocker...Like there could actually be an adult man under the electrically insulated padding and not an anorexic zombie..."

Yeah I'm with you there. They do sometimes forget that these are humans wearing outfits...worst example off the top of my head was the Extremis Iron Man figure from the Terrax BAF wave (10 years ago). I have the Shocker from the Sandman wave, but of course that's not the costume he wore for most of his Spider-Man appearances. It does have the quilting outlined in black though. Regardless, I'm glad I have the "classic" on order!

On 12/22/2021 at 10:38 AM, toynewman said:

Shown below via jwmp_show are images giving us an in-hand look at the new Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends Shocker Figure from Hasbro.
You can purchase this from our sponsor EntertainmentEarth and BigBadToyStore.com.

ML.Shocker0.jpg

ML.Shocker1.jpg

ML.Shocker2.jpg

ML.Shocker3.jpg

ML.Shocker4.jpg

ML.Shocker5.jpg

ML.Shocker6.jpg

ML.Shocker7.jpg

ML.Shocker8.jpg

ML.Shocker9.jpg

Why couldn’t they just use the right color for the shoulder joints?

On 12/23/2021 at 5:23 AM, LordVenger said:

Why couldn’t they just use the right color for the shoulder joints?

Better yet why couldn't they have painted the lines in the suit?, why do they hate painting in those lines?...they literally have a guy who works at Hasbro who's head of the department of not painting in lines... he's been the go to guy on like every movie Spidey figure since I can remember, his Door reads "head of not filling things in" he never fills anyone in when he's off on vacay and they all laugh and say well that's him!

On 12/24/2021 at 12:28 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Better yet why couldn't they have painted the lines in the suit?, why do they hate painting in those lines?...they literally have a guy who works at Hasbro who's head of the department of not painting in lines... he's been the go to guy on like every movie Spidey figure since I can remember, his Door reads "head of not filling things in" he never fills anyone in when he's off on vacay and they all laugh and say well that's him!

Lol. 

On 12/15/2021 at 1:39 AM, Atlantis said:

Good, solid assortment theme for a set with no BAF. More "retro" offerings like this would be great.

• Iron Man (gold armor)
  • Dr. Spectrum
  • Firebrand
  • Madame Masque
  • Mandarin, or
  • Captain America (FA)
  • Nomad (Steve) 
  • Constrictor
  • Nightshade
  • Moonstone (original)
  • Sub-Mariner (70s)
  • Attuma
  • Namorita
  • Triton
  • Stingray
  • Sub-Mariner (FA)
  • Human Torch (original)
  • Cap (triangle shield)
  • Bucky
  • Miss America
  • Blazing Skull
  • Baron Blood

Would love Namorita, Baron Blood, Cap with triangle Shield, and Mandarin we def need! 

On 12/6/2021 at 9:10 PM, ADour said:

In response to a point brought up in the video: The reason Hasbro used the game's version of the Spider-Armor is because that way Insomniac saved them the trouble of sculpting. If they had made this figure using the fully comic accurate design, Hasbro would have had to design it from almost scratch. But by using a model provided by Insomniac, they only needed to give it points of articulation. Kinda funny that this figure is a Gamerverse release disguised as a retro one.

Wait are you saying  Habsro used digital model straight up from insomniac? I never thought about it tbh, but this makes sense since it’s really digital 3D model sculpting now.

On 12/26/2021 at 9:31 PM, MarvelousFan87 said:

Would love Namorita, Baron Blood, Cap with triangle Shield, and Mandarin we def need! 

You can see from my list these are good, solid choices...I can't understand why they havent been updated yet....most have never been done. This is my frustration with this line. I just don't know if I care to wait 20 years to get figures we should already have. And no, I'm not saying don't do MCU figures or don't do figures of characters who just appeared a day ago...not even saying don't do characters I personally don't like. They can do all of those and still do the ones fans really want, too. There's only upside for Hasbro Legends here 'cause fans WILL spend the money. 

Yellow jacket, Killraven, Red Wolf, Sunturion, Blue Marvel, Red Widow, Vanguard, Crimson Dynamo, Equinox, Nemesis...come on!

On 12/31/2021 at 8:49 PM, Atlantis said:

You can see from my list these are good, solid choices...I can't understand why they havent been updated yet....most have never been done. This is my frustration with this line. I just don't know if I care to wait 20 years to get figures we should already have. And no, I'm not saying don't do MCU figures or don't do figures of characters who just appeared a day ago...not even saying don't do characters I personally don't like. They can do all of those and still do the ones fans really want, too. There's only upside for Hasbro Legends here 'cause fans WILL spend the money. 

Yellow jacket, Killraven, Red Wolf, Sunturion, Blue Marvel, Red Widow, Vanguard, Crimson Dynamo, Equinox, Nemesis...come on!

Yes I hear you and agree. I do want to see Blue Marvel and Nemesis too. I think Nemesis would make for a great BAF! Hopefully it won't take 20 years lol.