Top 10 NEW Character

tarot

Over on my own site (https://nearcompleteset.com/2021/12/07/top-10-new-character-wishlist-2021/) I did my 2021 top ten BRAND New character list for 2021 so I thought I asked everyone here what their list was. 

NOTE: They should be brand new characters that have never had a figure in the main line or TB classics. You can use character that have had MCU version, like Mantis, Yondu, or Melina, since I think many want their comic version. 

I also should note that when I made this list, I did it while believing that the rumors @JayC are true. He has rarely been wrong so far.

Here is mine.

10. Spitfire - Time for Hasbro to give us the lead female hero for most of the Invaders run
09. Gladiator (Potter) - I always like this DD villain.
08. Namorita- Hasbro has given us all but 2 New Warriors so she jumped in the list
07. Marrow- She was a member of the X-men when I started reading and with Maggot coming, she has always had a place in my list
06. Moondragon - Drax’s daughter really needs to get a figure BEFORE they change her origins for the GOTG movie. On a side note, someone actually tried to convince me that they gave Mantis Heather's powers in the MCU, even though Heather was never an empath.
05. Swordsman - A classic Hawkeye villain and a much needed Avengers member
04. Ms. America - Yes, I am aware that she may be part of the Multiverse of Madness movie, but that will be a MCU character. I want the comic version.
03. Destiny -Mystique’s lover takes the third spot. She has always been a want for me because of her role in the Brotherhood. With her being a big part of the story above hopefully we will get her.
02. Justice - As many people know, Firestar was my number one most wanted characters for many, many years. Justice was always in third place. Now he is second.
01. Jim Hammond Human Torch - (Rant incoming) Okay, for my number one I just want to give you some numbers. Over the year Hasbro or Toybiz has been making ML or their classic line they have had over 11 Human Torches. Of them, half were fully flamed versions and of those, a few had no F4 symbol on their chest. All right, you got that? Okay so can anyone tell me, how the F*** have we not have gotten a Jim Hammond Human Torch?!! I mean how hard is it to give us one of those fully flame no symbol Human Torch and put on a Jim Hammond head on them? And don’t bother telling me I can just use one of those as a Jim Hammond. To me and many Marvel fans, Jim Hammond’s head has to have no facial features. That is what make in unique against Johnny. He is Marvel’s first superhero for f sake. (Rant end)

On 12/7/2021 at 3:03 PM, tarot said:

Over on my own site (https://nearcompleteset.com/2021/12/07/top-10-new-character-wishlist-2021/) I did my 2021 top ten BRAND New character list for 2021 so I thought I asked everyone here what their list was. 

NOTE: They should be brand new characters that have never had a figure in the main line or TB classics. You can use character that have had MCU version, like Mantis, Yondu, or Melina, since I think many want their comic version. 

I also should note that when I made this list, I did it while believing that the rumors @JayC are true. He has rarely been wrong so far.

Here is mine.

10. Spitfire - Time for Hasbro to give us the lead female hero for most of the Invaders run
09. Gladiator (Potter) - I always like this DD villain.
08. Namorita- Hasbro has given us all but 2 New Warriors so she jumped in the list
07. Marrow- She was a member of the X-men when I started reading and with Maggot coming, she has always had a place in my list
06. Moondragon - Drax’s daughter really needs to get a figure BEFORE they change her origins for the GOTG movie. On a side note, someone actually tried to convince me that they gave Mantis Heather's powers in the MCU, even though Heather was never an empath.
05. Swordsman - A classic Hawkeye villain and a much needed Avengers member
04. Ms. America - Yes, I am aware that she may be part of the Multiverse of Madness movie, but that will be a MCU character. I want the comic version.
03. Destiny -Mystique’s lover takes the third spot. She has always been a want for me because of her role in the Brotherhood. With her being a big part of the story above hopefully we will get her.
02. Justice - As many people know, Firestar was my number one most wanted characters for many, many years. Justice was always in third place. Now he is second.
01. Jim Hammond Human Torch - (Rant incoming) Okay, for my number one I just want to give you some numbers. Over the year Hasbro or Toybiz has been making ML or their classic line they have had over 11 Human Torches. Of them, half were fully flamed versions and of those, a few had no F4 symbol on their chest. All right, you got that? Okay so can anyone tell me, how the F*** have we not have gotten a Jim Hammond Human Torch?!! I mean how hard is it to give us one of those fully flame no symbol Human Torch and put on a Jim Hammond head on them? And don’t bother telling me I can just use one of those as a Jim Hammond. To me and many Marvel fans, Jim Hammond’s head has to have no facial features. That is what make in unique against Johnny. He is Marvel’s first superhero for f sake. (Rant end)

That Jim Hammond head would have made the retro Johnny Storm release perfect.

10- Demolition Man (classic)

9- Avalanche

8- Porcupine (classic)

7- Surge/Armor/Pixie (Really need some representation from this era of X-Men)

6- Marrina Smallwood

5- Namorita

4- Two Gun Kid

3- Swordsman (classic)

2- Devil Dinosaur (Throw in Moon-Boy and Moon-Girl, and I'm sold)

1- Justice

Honorable mentions to the rest of the Runaways (once they actually got costumes/aliases) and Crystal

Hasbro needs to get off their collective asses and start up new X-Men adjacent teams/eras/rogues gallery:

1) Destiny (Brotherhood/Freedom Force)

2) Sage (X-Treme X-Men)

3) Marrow (Operation Zero Tolerance)

4) Cassandra Nova (New X-Men)

5) Gateway (The Outback)

6) Corsair (Starjammers)

7) Ruckus (Nasty Boys)

8 Madelyne Pryor (Inferno)

9) M (Generation X)

10) Deathbird (Shi'ar)

Was gonna put Annalee as my 10th but I wanted a Shi'ar in there. Plus we already have a Morlock in Callisto + Caliban (though it's the wrong Cal) so hopefully they'll start including the other Morlocks...or at least a couple of them that made bigger splashes on The Animated Series.

I also want them to start other teams like the Marauders, Savage Land Mutates, Acolytes, Horsemen, MLF, etc.

I dunno just brainstorming quick here, and trying not to do whatevery one else is, because of course my top needs are Agony & Riot, but we all want them.

1. Comic Baron Mordo (we need this guy)

2. Marrina (we need to finish that Alpha Flight)

3. Penance (we need all of Gen X already, but Penance was always one of my favs) (but can we also say Husk and M interchangeable here)

4. Blood Axe (cause he's rad, and we need to have thunderstrike yelling at someone)

5. Emplate (ya gen x again, emplate is that dude, you would't want an emplate figure?)

6. Zarathos (new more everything Ghost Rider)

7. Carrion (let's finish that Carnage Fam)

8. Swarm (no words, you want Swarm too)

9. Stegron (he's so cooool, imagine him in plastic form) (and same as Swarm)

10. Black Spectre (Moony needs to fight someone already)

Honorable Mentions cause I wanna : Vermin, Bloodscream, Coyote, Dweller In Darkness (yo marvel D'spayre needs his homies), 2099 everybody! why can't we get some others...it's in you Hasbro

1. Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)

2. Armor 

3. Echo

4.  Wiccan

5. Wong (MCU)

6. Monet St. Croix

7. Angel (Blue and white or red and white costume)

8. Super-Adaptoid 

9. Amadeus Cho 

10. Synch (HOX/POX)

Honorable mentions: Blue Marvel (would've been on this list but he's rumored to be coming anyway), Phyla-Vell (Guardians of the Galaxy costume),  Lady Bullseye, Red Harpy and Justice.

• 3 weeks later...

Coming in late but my lists for threads like this will always be for my beloved Avengers that haven’t been made yet. So here are 10 in no particular order of favorites ( just get them made!!): comic versions

Dr. Druid

Moondragon

Swordsman

Mantis 

Stingray

Starfox

Captain Marvel II

Sersi

Gilgamesh

Jim Hammond