Hasbro Marvel Legends December 2021 Live-Stream Coverage - Doctor Strange, Toy Biz Tribute Hulk And More

JayC

Hasbro today is holding a new live-stream with the Hasbro Marvel Legends brand team (Ryan, Dan, & Dwight) which you can check out below. Today we expect the focus to be on the new Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness wave which was revealed earlier today as well as the next Toy Biz tribute figure which will be Hulk.

We will be bringing you coverage of all the new products revealed today as they happen, so be sure to refresh your browser often over the course of the next hour.

The panel begins.

Talking about the Disney+ Hawkeye and Kate Bishop figures they showed renders the other week, but didnt reveal any new details on how it will be revealed. Likely either as a 2pk or in the next Disney+ wave.

Now going over the Doctor Strange wave which includes:

- D'Spayre (Comic)
- Master Mordo (Movie)
- Sleepwalker (Comic)
- America Chavez (Movie)
- Doctor Strange Astral Form (Movie)
- Doctor Strange (Movie)
- Wong (Movie)

and the Build-A-Figure is Rintrah. You can pre-order these now at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and EntertainmentEarth.

Sleepwalker was one of their previous live-stream teases that had a trading card but never been a figure,

Rintrah is movie based.

Also showing the Target exclusive Defenders Strange that is available for pre-order now.

Also showing the Target exclusive Deluxe comic based Ragnarok Thor figure also available for pre-order.
They hilight the spinning hammer accessory.

New updated Marvel Legends comic Ulik. Will be out in 2022 at Walmart. Not going up for pre-order today.

Showed new shots of the Walgreens and in Canada Gamestop exclusive Baron Zemo.

Marvel Legends Comic Jigsaw will also be Walgreens and in Canada Gamestop exclusive.

20th Anniversary Toy Biz Hulk going up for pre-order today. Toad will be the last character. Hulk goes up everywhere at 2pm ET.

Now going into their Top 5 figures for 2021. No 2022 figures in these picks.

They are showing an entire wave for 2022, not going up for pre-order.

Siryn, Classic Havok, Darwin, Wolverine With Heated Claws, Classic Sabretooth, Maggott and Vulcan. The BAF is Reever Bonebreaker. Treads don't role. Glasses are pegged in so can go up and down but not loose.

For the final tease they showed a backpack accessory.

Panel ends.

Marvel-Legends-01 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-03 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-03 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-05.jpg

371213106_Marvel-Legends-0710.thumb.jpg.3ad02d34fc4447fe9a0d328a0d0e1eab.jpg1317104540_Marvel-Legends-079.thumb.jpg.704bd7d46d97641ccbd8386bf5b5f4de.jpgMarvel-Legends-06 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07 13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-08 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-08 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-08 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-08 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-08 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-11 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-11 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-12 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-18 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-18.jpg

On 12/10/2021 at 9:35 PM, Ironspider428 said:

That's exciting, it's been a while since the last Marvel livestream. My guesses would be either something from NWH, since it's the premiere day, or something from MOM or Hawkeye. What Hulk-related thing is there for them to show? Something from the She-Hulk series?

It could be something about No Way Home, but it would have to be something they've shown in the trailers. I think it would still be too early for some spoilery reveals. More on Hawkeye would also be great. 

So much still on the way.. preparing my wallet..

let me tell you, since October my collection has hit a boom period, and isn’t done yet. If I can finish off the Spidey NWH wave it will be a epic final quarter of 2021. I have resigned myself that Quasar will be a ‘22 acquisition but will be just as sweet when I do get him.

I truth, my other collections have suffered as Legends is my main hobby. 

Heres hoping ‘22 checks some long awaited Avengers boxes and continues to be just as epic. 

On 12/10/2021 at 5:00 PM, JohnF said:

It could be something about No Way Home, but it would have to be something they've shown in the trailers. I think it would still be too early for some spoilery reveals. More on Hawkeye would also be great. 

Oh, there's plenty they could reveal from just the trailers, Doc Ock, either of Goblin's suits, Electro, Lizard Doctor Strange and Wong in their winter coats lol. Anything's possible. The first Marvel livestream of 2022 will probably show most of the NWH stuff though, that way they can give people a couple weeks without spoilers.

On 12/11/2021 at 12:43 AM, Ironspider428 said:

Oh, there's plenty they could reveal from just the trailers, Doc Ock, either of Goblin's suits, Electro, Lizard Doctor Strange and Wong in their winter coats lol. Anything's possible. The first Marvel livestream of 2022 will probably show most of the NWH stuff though, that way they can give people a couple weeks without spoilers.

I agree with that. Hopefully they had enough material to work with for these No Way Home figures.

On 12/11/2021 at 7:36 AM, leokearon said:

If they are going to reveal the Toy Biz Hulk hopefully they will reveal the Toad as well

I would like to see them, but the cheesy stand and postcard they used for Cap and Iron Man doesn't justify the $32.00 price tag. Pretty sure that's what they're gonna do for the Hulk "homage". Maybe they're gonna use a darker green for his skin. At least with Toad, they have an opportunity to do something new as opposed to a repaint.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see say, a Raimi Doc Ock/Green Goblin 2 pack.  I don't think we'll get a second NWH wave but I could definitely see them filling in the gaps with multipacks.  

Probably some info on where/when the Clint and Kate figures will be available (probably a two-pack).  

Wouldn't be ENTIRELY surprised to maybe see some Shang-Chi gap-fillers as well, though in truth they probably COULD put out another Shang-Chi Wave if they really wanted to. 

And yeah, hopefully some more 20th anniversary stuff and maybe some more of the X-Men wave.  Or a glimpse at the rumored Avengers comic wave.

Though as usually whatever they show will simultaneously feel like more than we expected and less than we wanted.

On 12/14/2021 at 4:42 PM, Atlantis said:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #62

Amazing-Spider-Man-63.jpg
Thankfully have not seen hide nor hair of this thing, sure hope its NOT part of any 2022 reveal.....just give me Iron Spider and I'm good.

Yeah Spidey's Gravity-inspired costume was very short lived. Still it debuted in March and given the time it takes to make a figure, it could still turn up next year.