Build-A-Wave Mega-thread

tarot

On 12/14/2021 at 9:34 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I made a wave some time ago, to try the hype, just a lil Inhumans Wave.

we need this wave, it's not even my dream, it should just be a thing by now

Inhumans Blastarr BAF wave

1. Crystal

2. Triton

3. Karnak

4. Gorgon

5. Maximus The Mad

6. Lash

BAF = Blastaar

*edit not sure why Blastaar's pic didn't show up, ah well use your imagination.

build-a-wave-Blastaar.png

I agree that an Inhumans wave is LONG overdue.

1. Black Bolt (new pinless figure or at least go with the latest Magneto mold

2. Triton ( I used to think the Green Goblin would be a good start, now I'm thinking a newer mold, especially emphasize the iridescent green scales)

3. Karnak 

4. Gorgon (maybe Kraven mold, better yet, the "Herc" mold from the Avengers/Thanos wave, with new legs of course)

5. Medusa (they've GOT to work out the hair, go with saran or something....the mold they used was fine)

6. Crystal (Shriek mold should work fine)

7. Quicksilver ( he was done dirty in that 3 pack and needs to be redeemed)

BAF: Lockjaw

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dr. Strange: For the main character, I of course pick Dr. Strange. However, since we have only just gotten the classic version, I thought it would be a nice idea to give us his original version where he still hadn't received the Cloak of Levitation or Eye of Agamotto. This would be a straight repaint of the Classic version with a new cape and head.
  • Baron Mordo: Next we have Strange's second most important villain, Baron Mordo. With him making an appearance in both of Strange's movies, it's surprising that we haven't gotten a comic version yet. (Actually, this is due to Disney vetoing any comic figure of characters while they appear in the movies to avoid confusion.) This would use the standard Vulcan body mold with a new skirt piece, head, and cape.
  • Clea: Next up we have the wife of Strange as well as the Sorcerer Supreme of not only the Dark Dimension but also now the prime dimension, Clea. People have been asking for her for years and with her now taking a more active role in the comics, I think we should get her now rather than a few years down the line. This would use Shriek mold. Because her Sorcerer Supreme look is basically her classic look with the Cloak, I think that look would be great for her.
  • Strange 2099: Now for one that wasn't in the other version, we have the Strange of the 2099 universe. No real reason I want this. I just thought it would be nice to have another Sorcerer Supreme as well as another character from the 2099 imprint. Miguel is a bit lonely. This will use the Punk Storm mold with new arms and a new head.
  • Imperator: Next up we have not a sorcerer but madman who believes all magic should be erased, the leader of the Emperikull. A more recent addition Strange's rogue gallery, this menace actually succeeded in killing many Sorcerers and nearly erase magic from the world. The art design aside (I mean look at the weird proportions on the artist), this would a whole new sculpt.
  • Dr. Druid: Now for one that is a bit out there, we have one of the most hate Avenger, Dr. Druid. In many he was the Dr. Strange before Stephen was even created. Plus, where else would put him in? This will use the standard body.
  • Nightmare: Next up we have the master of dreams, Nightmare. This is another one of Strange's villains I'm surprised that hasn't been released. Most people would tell you it should be a BAF but Nightmare is not a big person. He is actually whatever size you want. This would use the Sunfire mold.
  • BAF: Shuma Gorath: Now as for the BAF and a character that seems to be appearing in the MOM movie (under a different name due to legal reasons), we have Shuma Gorath. Given that he can be any size, he can be of any scale, but I think most would like him to be the size of the Hulk to fit into their MVC collections. Obviously, this will be all new sculpt.

01drstrange.jpg

02baronmordo.jpg

03clea.jpg

04strange2099.jpg

05imperator.jpg

06drdruid.jpg

07nightmare.jpg

08shumagorath.jpg

build-a-wave-Dr. Strange Wave.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • Ms. Marvel - I was going to use the MCU version for Kamala in this wave but they revealed that figure last week and I wasn't going to say Hasbro should release the old figure again (for the third time realy). Kamala has only one other costume really and that is the Kree Nanotech suit. This would require a heavy retool of the classic suit.
  • Carol Danvers - In a wave about a girl that admires Carol Danvers and decided to inherit her codename, it seems fitting to include a Classic Ms. Marvel in this wave. This would use the Moonstone mold with new double-jointed arms.
  • Inferno - For this wave, I decided to include not only an Inhuman but also a co-star from Marvel's Rising animated movie, which being Inferno. This would use the Spidey 2099 build with new parts and flame effects.
  • Patriot - Speaking of Marvel's Rising, another character from that movie is the latest Patriot. This would use a whole new sculpt. I don't know how they would do the shield but if they can make it so you can ride on it, it would be great.
  • Karnak- For the next character, since Kamala is an Inhuman and trained under Medusa, I had to include one of the Royal Family in the wave. I decided on Karnak because the other just didn't seem to suit this wave. I think the Pizza Spidey would suit him best.
  • Nitro - for the villain of the wave, I decided to include the reason there are so many Captain Marvels in the Marvel Universe, Nitro. The exploding villain has been asked for by many people for years and would suit this wave perfectly. This would use the Spider-UK mold.
  • Red Dagger - I was really stuck for the final figure. However, I found out that Red Dagger was in this series and looked at his design and said yes. We have the perfect body for him. That body of course is the MCU Death Dealer body. Yes, it is a bit more detailed than the comics, but it actually works for this character. Plus, it has the same daggers on the belt that Red Dagger has.
  • Baf: Griffin- for the BAF I was initially going to go with a Kree or Skrull character but decided against that because we have Secret Invasion later this year (or early next year). Instead, I decided to go with an out-there character and went with Griffin. I think many people wish for this to be done. This would mostly be a whole new sculpt.

build-a-wave-Ms. Marvel Wave.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Thor - For Thor figure, I thought since the L+T movie is paying homage to it, why doesn't Hasbro give us the Armored Thor from the comics. I do believe that this has been requested for a while by a few people. This would require a whole new sculpt and won't come with a BAF piece.
  • Jane Foster - For the first of the two females in this wave, we have the Jane Foster version of Vaklyries. Yes, the movie is introducing her Thor look but we have that already and it's perfect as is. So why not give us her more recent and generally well received Valkyrie costume. This of course would require a whole new sculpt. The only problem with this figure is the wings but hey, it's a fantastic wave.
  • Valkyrie - Next up we have the leader of the Valkyries, Brunhilde. People have been requesting a new classic version of Val for a while so with her playing a larger role in the MCU we should be able to get it. This could use the Lady Thor mold with a new torso.
  • Kid Loki - You can't have a Thor wave without his brother and for this Loki I think they should make Kid Loki, who popped up in the Loki series. This will use the male teen mold (totally underused mold). Since he will be smaller than the rest, he could also come with the Throg statue that we all have been asking for.
  • Balder the Brave - for the first of two new characters in this wave, we have one of Thor's other brothers, Balder the Brave. Sure, I could have added one of the Warriors Three or Heimdall but I think Balder really get overlooked when people ask for more Thor figures, which is a damn shame as he is one of Thor most important supporting characters. This will use the Black Knight/Green Goblin build.
  • Gorr The God Butcher - Yeah, I think most people saw this one coming. Gorr is the main villain in the movie, but he looks nothing like comic counterpart. Not saying that's a bad thing but Gorr is an alien not just a white human. This would use the Odinson mold. It could also include the All-Black from the Knull figure.
  • Wrecker - For the final figure we have the Wrecker. Yes, we already have him, but he is too damn big. The Wrecker is big but not as big as the Hulk. He shouldn't tower over Thor, who is bigger than him. This will use the Luke Cage body mold with added sculpted parts on the torso and new arms.
  • BAF: War Thor - The Baf for the wave is a bit out there but I really like the War Thor storyline. Having one of the gentlest and kindest characters in Thor's mythos becoming a violent hungry Thor is interesting and heartbreaking. He would require a whole new sculpt and one of the figure will also come with lightning effects.

01thor.jpg

02janefostervalkyrie.jpg

03brunhildevalkyrie.jpg

04kidloki.jpg

4.5throg.jpg

05balder.jpg

06gorr.jpg

07wrecker.jpg

08warthor.jpg

build-a-wave-War Thor wave.png

• 1 month later...

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addict. This week sees the launch of the Animated series "I am Groot" and you know that whenever Marvel launches anything on in cinema and on streaming, I must do an Ideal Wave for it. Yes, Yes, I know. This series is aimed at kids and will probably have nothing to do with the much larger MCU But God damn it, I want to an Ideal wave for the GOTG and don't want to wait until next year to do it. For this wave I tried to pull from multiple sources, like movies and games, to select the character from the comics that I want to be made and because it's such a weird wave, I went as silly as I could.

As always I have included some rules:

• 6-8 figures per wave. No more. No less.
  • Some version of the Title hero must be in it. In this case, Groot
  • 1 to 3 Female per wave.
  • 1 or 2 Villains per wave, but these could be female as well.
  • 1 or 2 brand new characters that have never been done before
  • 1 or 2 remakes. The Remakes can also be new costumes as Like Classic Spider-man or Iron Spider.
  • Each wave most have a Theme i.e. Spider-man can include Street Level heroes or Iron Man can include Tech Heroes and villains. However, there are no strict rules if you want to include characters outside the theme

The Theme for this wave: Guardians of the Galaxy

You can see larger images below:

build-a-wave-i-am-groot-wave.png?w=723

As for why I picked each one:

• Rocket Raccoon - Of course if you are going to have a Groot wave, you must have his partner in crime, Rocket. We have gotten a comic book version of Rocket before but for this I want a complete remake with articulated legs! Of course, he will come with the potted Groot as always.
  • Mantis- Next up we have the one MCU Guardian that hasn't been made into a comic version, Mantis. However, rather than the classic version (whether the green or pink skin version) I think I would prefer that she would go with her original GOTG costume to go with the rest of the comic GOTG we got. Because of this, it would require a new sculpt.
  • Nikki - Next we have a character from the Square-Enix GOTG game (which you really should play), Nikki. One of the first recruits for the Original Guardians, she would use the Shriek body mold with a new head. The hair can be translucent or solid.
  • Yondu - Next we have probably the one original GOTG that everyone have been asking for, Yondu. Michael Rooker's role in the GOTG Vol. 2 is probably the best in that film and we need his comic counterpart for it. I know there is a 616 version now but we all know this is the version we need. This would use the Vulcan body mold.
  • Cosmo The Space-Dog - Now we have the good boy. I have been wanting Cosmo for years and I'm not the only one. Not only is he getting a bigger role in the next GOTG but he also played a major role in the game. This of course would require a whole new sculpt, if they could get the four limbs to move from the torso, that would be enough for me. He should also come with a helmet and non-helmeted head
  • Taserface - Hey, stop that snickering. When he appeared in the comic, he was a real treat. He was part of a race that evolved from Stark's tech and would go onto fight the original GOTG for many years. This would use the Mr. Sinister build as a base but would require alot of new parts.
  • Groot- And we get to the BAF, which as you can guess is Groot. We have had Groot a few times in MCU and once in Comic form but the one I think many people would like to have is the original GOTG build to match the rest of the team. Except for the head, which can just be the comic GOTG set, this would require mostly a whole new sculpts.

Well, what do you think? Would you buy this set or leave it on the pegs? Let me know below and tell me what you would want for this kind of wave.

00groot.jpg

01rocketraccoon.jpg

02mantis.jpg

03nikki.jpg

05yondu.jpg

06cosmo.jpg

06taserface.jpg

On 6/7/2022 at 2:23 PM, tarot said:
  • Ms. Marvel - I was going to use the MCU version for Kamala in this wave but they revealed that figure last week and I wasn't going to say Hasbro should release the old figure again (for the third time realy). Kamala has only one other costume really and that is the Kree Nanotech suit. This would require a heavy retool of the classic suit.
  • Carol Danvers - In a wave about a girl that admires Carol Danvers and decided to inherit her codename, it seems fitting to include a Classic Ms. Marvel in this wave. This would use the Moonstone mold with new double-jointed arms.
  • Inferno - For this wave, I decided to include not only an Inhuman but also a co-star from Marvel's Rising animated movie, which being Inferno. This would use the Spidey 2099 build with new parts and flame effects.
  • Patriot - Speaking of Marvel's Rising, another character from that movie is the latest Patriot. This would use a whole new sculpt. I don't know how they would do the shield but if they can make it so you can ride on it, it would be great.
  • Karnak- For the next character, since Kamala is an Inhuman and trained under Medusa, I had to include one of the Royal Family in the wave. I decided on Karnak because the other just didn't seem to suit this wave. I think the Pizza Spidey would suit him best.
  • Nitro - for the villain of the wave, I decided to include the reason there are so many Captain Marvels in the Marvel Universe, Nitro. The exploding villain has been asked for by many people for years and would suit this wave perfectly. This would use the Spider-UK mold.
  • Red Dagger - I was really stuck for the final figure. However, I found out that Red Dagger was in this series and looked at his design and said yes. We have the perfect body for him. That body of course is the MCU Death Dealer body. Yes, it is a bit more detailed than the comics, but it actually works for this character. Plus, it has the same daggers on the belt that Red Dagger has.
  • Baf: Griffin- for the BAF I was initially going to go with a Kree or Skrull character but decided against that because we have Secret Invasion later this year (or early next year). Instead, I decided to go with an out-there character and went with Griffin. I think many people wish for this to be done. This would mostly be a whole new sculpt.

build-a-wave-Ms. Marvel Wave.png

That griffin pictured would be an instant trigger for me to buy this whole wave. 

OG team of course. They're way over due and this would be a great time to do them since the MCU version has been done at least twice now.

• Vance Astro
  • Yondu
  • Martinex
  • Charlie-27
  • Starhawk
  • Nikki
  • Badoon warrior
  • Groot BAF....maybe throw in a first appearance head from 1960.

Vance, Yondu, Martinex are all around 6'0" or so so I'd put them on the Vulcan buck. Vance with a metallic paint for his outfit. Yondu with Yaka bow, and some fire and ice blast effects for Martinex. 

Starhawk is about 6'4" so I'd look at the Captain America or (white) Magneto buck for him. Modify the head gear they used for Havok, and simple blades for his wings (make the struts free floating to the calves so they don't restrict articulation). Again metallic paint or gloss but of course a different shade of blue.

Charlie-27, maybe something alongside the Armadillo size buck. Nikki on the Shriek buck. 

Hasbro has yet to do the Badoon and they'd make great troop builders.

Hey, my Fellow Plastic Addicts. Thursday will see the launch of Marvel Studio’s latest Disney + project, She-Hulk. She-Hulk has always been a personal favorite of mine. Her comics have always been fun to read. Even if they aren’t breaking the fourth wall (which she had been doing long before a certain Merc with a Mouth), her comics can be so Meta. Hell, the storyline that they are pulling from is the time she was hired by Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway Law firm, which used in world Marvel Comic as their legal arguments. Because of this, when making this Ideal wave, I pulled heavily from that arc.

As for why I picked each one:

• She-Hulk: For the She-Hulk of the wave, I thought it would be great for them to remake the first She-Hulk figure Hasbro made. It was also the suit that she is most known for, especially in the GLKH arc, where she would have many iconic covers. This would use the Grey She-Hulk body that is heavily retooled.
  • Titania: For the next character, we had to get She-Hulk archenemy, Titania. The wife of Absorbing Man, people have been asking for this character for years and with her being one of the villains in the upcoming show, we need to get her in a comic figure. This would use the Same body as above.
  • Southpaw: Now for a more obscure character, one of the reasons that She-Hulk was hired at the firm was to represent the boss’ grandchild in a criminal case, Southpaw. She would become She-Hulk ward. It would also work with another figure in this wave. Well, his head at least. This would use the teenage mold with new arms. That gauntlet can later be used for Gauntlet.
  • Thunderbolt Ross: Now for one character I already asked for in the Hulk Ideal wave, Thunderbolt Ross. Ross’ character is supposed to be in the TV Series and with his actor, Willaim Hurt, passing away, this will be Ross’ last role in the MCU so this would be a wonderful way to honor the Actor. This will use the Hammerhead build with new arms and jacket.
  • Mad Thinker: Now for some villains, starting with the Mad Thinker. As you can see with the BAF, I had to include this character. Can’t have one without the other. This would use either the Red Skull/Dormammu build OR the Doc Ock build.
  • Vector: For the next villains, I think they should start one of the more requested teams, the U-Foes, starting with their leader, Vector. This would use the Vulcan body mold.
  • Smart Hulk: For the last figure and the one that doesn’t have a BAF piece, Smart Hulk. No need to go into details about this as most Hulk fans know what it is. This will use the MCU Smart Hulk with new legs. Yes, it must come in Bunny slippers and have a big blaster.
  • BAF: Amazing Android: Or as he is known in the She-Hulk comic, Awesome Andy. This character went through quite a character development in the arc, which is something for a character that can’t speak. This could use the Rhino build to give him texture. He also had to come with the chalkboard.

00awesomeandy.jpg

01 shehulk.jpg

02 tiania.jpg

03 southpaw.jpg

04 general ross.jpg

05 mad thinker.jpg

06 vector.jpg

07.jpg

build-a-wave-She-Hulk wave.png

• 1 month later...

I thought with the Werewolf by Night special coming out this week (Friday, 7th Oct), I thought I would do an Ideal Box set. I decided to do a box set for this instead of a wave, as there is little chance, we will get a wave for this special. I also thought to make this set mostly just repaints. Think of it like how Amazon have been doing the box set for the past couple of years, like the Spider-man set and the Wolverine sets.

The Theme for this box set: Monsters

01wbn.jpg02manthing.jpg03vampirebynight.jpg04frankenstein.jpg05elsabloodstone.jpg

And that’s the box set. As for why I picked each of them:

• Werewolf By Night – This is a WBN box set so he must be in it. This is one I’m surprised Hasbro hasn’t made as it’s the easiest to make with either the Jackal or Puma build.
  • Man-Thing – I think the most surprising thing about the trailer is that we saw that Man-Thing is making his MCU debut. This will be a straight repaint of the BAF that was released a few years back. Maybe fill that hole in his back with a branch.
  • Vampire By Night – I wanted to include a Vampire in this set but I also wanted to leave the Count to the eventual Blade wave next year. Then I remembered that there was a hero who not only is part werewolf but is also related to Jack Russel, being his niece. She was subject to the same curse as her uncle, but a vampire bite causes her to become a Vampire with the strength of a Werewolf. This will use Shriek body with a new double-jointed jacket.
  • Frankenstein’s Monster – Next we have another figure that was in the old TB box set, Frankenstein’s Monster. I think we saw him in the trailer, so he is included here. This will use the Hercules mold with a new jacket.
  • Elsa Bloodstone – Lastly, we have another figure that will be a straight repaint. She is in the special as well, but her original figure was part of a Toys-R-Us close to when the retail chain closed down. Since David Nakayama is currently working with Hasbro on the packaging, then Hasbro should repaint it and give it a new head similar to the image he did for Dr. Strange.

On 10/3/2022 at 8:10 PM, tarot said:

I thought with the Werewolf by Night special coming out this week (Friday, 7th Oct), I thought I would do an Ideal Box set. I decided to do a box set for this instead of a wave, as there is little chance, we will get a wave for this special. I also thought to make this set mostly just repaints. Think of it like how Amazon have been doing the box set for the past couple of years, like the Spider-man set and the Wolverine sets.

The Theme for this box set: Monsters

01wbn.jpg02manthing.jpg03vampirebynight.jpg04frankenstein.jpg05elsabloodstone.jpg

And that’s the box set. As for why I picked each of them:

• Werewolf By Night – This is a WBN box set so he must be in it. This is one I’m surprised Hasbro hasn’t made as it’s the easiest to make with either the Jackal or Puma build.
  • Man-Thing – I think the most surprising thing about the trailer is that we saw that Man-Thing is making his MCU debut. This will be a straight repaint of the BAF that was released a few years back. Maybe fill that hole in his back with a branch.
  • Vampire By Night – I wanted to include a Vampire in this set but I also wanted to leave the Count to the eventual Blade wave next year. Then I remembered that there was a hero who not only is part werewolf but is also related to Jack Russel, being his niece. She was subject to the same curse as her uncle, but a vampire bite causes her to become a Vampire with the strength of a Werewolf. This will use Shriek body with a new double-jointed jacket.
  • Frankenstein’s Monster – Next we have another figure that was in the old TB box set, Frankenstein’s Monster. I think we saw him in the trailer, so he is included here. This will use the Hercules mold with a new jacket.
  • Elsa Bloodstone – Lastly, we have another figure that will be a straight repaint. She is in the special as well, but her original figure was part of a Toys-R-Us close to when the retail chain closed down. Since David Nakayama is currently working with Hasbro on the packaging, then Hasbro should repaint it and give it a new head similar to the image he did for Dr. Strange.

I would replace Elsa in the set, since she was already available in one multipack it wouldn't be fair to ask people who way want her to have to try and get another exclusive just to get her. I would either leave it with the 4 monsters since Man-Thing is a BAF or replace Elsa with her dad.

On 10/4/2022 at 8:11 AM, leokearon said:

I would replace Elsa in the set, since she was already available in one multipack it wouldn't be fair to ask people who way want her to have to try and get another exclusive just to get her. I would either leave it with the 4 monsters since Man-Thing is a BAF or replace Elsa with her dad.

I put her in there because she is in the Special and people may not have her yet. That plus her old figure was a TRU exclusive near the end of their run so she was extreme hard to get. Plus, I made this set in the vein of Amazon box sets, like the recent Spider-man (with Razorback), Venom set and Wolverine set, all just old figure with new heads. 

But you're right. I wanted to put Manphibian or Living Mummy in there, but they would require whole new sculpts. I let Dracula out because he will be getting a new figure next year for the Blade/Marvel Knights wave.

On 10/4/2022 at 2:11 PM, tarot said:

I put her in there because she is in the Special and people may not have her yet. That plus her old figure was a TRU exclusive near the end of their run so she was extreme hard to get. Plus, I made this set in the vein of Amazon box sets, like the recent Spider-man (with Razorback), Venom set and Wolverine set, all just old figure with new heads. 

But you're right. I wanted to put Manphibian or Living Mummy in there, but they would require whole new sculpts. I let Dracula out because he will be getting a new figure next year for the Blade/Marvel Knights wave.

I totally understand, though as I said given she was already in a boxset, it might be better for her to be separate or it will be another Corvus Glaive where a character is only available in a multipack. Yeah Blade will be in the Blade wave, though the one in the set could be Gene Colan version and the one in the wave could be his red armour look.

• 1 month later...
  • Black Panther - We start of course with T'Challa. For this version, I decided to not only pick a popular and important costume but also a remake from the Toybiz days. BP first Marvel Legends was based on the highly influential Christopher Priest's comic run, which many of the MCU storyline draws from, including introducing the Dora Malijie. So, Hasbro should remake this version. This would be an easy figure for them to make using the previous classic version with a new head, cape and sculpted forearm and shins.
  • White Tiger - Next we have White Tiger (Yes, I know it says White Wolf on the image above, I got confused). But this isn't the Ayala family but instead Kasper Cole, a character that once took the mantle of Black Panther for a while when T'Challa was believed killed. (That happens yet often). Since then, he has been given the mantle of White Tiger, a religious symbol in Wakanda. This can easily be done with the Hatut Zeraze build with a new jacket and with guns.
  • Black Racer - Next we have another Serpent Society member, Black Racer. (Before anyone says it, I had this wave planned over a month ago, so I didn't even know about Puff Adder.) While I thought about including another member, there was something about Black Racer that said she would be perfect for this wave and no it's not because she is black. This would use the Kate Bishop mold with new arms and legs.
  • Midnight Angels - The second female of the wave is an Army Builder. With Okoye looking to be wearing a suit like these elite member of the Dora Malijie (and later rebels), it would be a perfect time to make these flyers. Because of the design, these will need to be a whole new sculpt that can later be re-released as Army Builders.
  • Ka-Zar - Next we have the Lord of the Savage Land, Ka-Zar. You may be thinking why he is in this wave instead of Killmonger. Well, not only is he a close ally to T'Challa, but the pair also shared a comic for years in Jungle Adventures. He is also a member of the Agents of Wakanda, which Okoye set up for the Avengers. This would use the Grim Reaper mold.
  • Bengal - Next we move onto another Tiger based character with Bengal. More of a DD villain, given that he looks like a Tiger, it suits this Jungle Themed wave better. This would use the Vulcan build and would come with Elektra sai. Must use those for more than Elektra after all.
  • Mongoose - We have a snake in the wave so how about a Mongoose. This evolved mongoose from the High Evolutionary has battled many of Marvel's heroes over the years and would work really well for this wave. This would use the Puma build with new parts.
  • BAF- Gorilla Man - Finally, we have the Gorilla Man. After I guessed that Ursa Major and Armadillo would work as a BAF, I began looking for other animal themed characters with would work for this wave. I decide to pick Gorilla Man because not only is he a human transformed into a Gorilla with a Safari suit, but he is also a member of the Agents of Wakanda as well as an Agent of Atlas. This would of course require a whole new sculpt.

00gorillaman.jpg

01blackpanther.jpg

02whitewolf2.jpg

03blackracer.jpg

04midnightangels.jpg

05ka-zar.jpg

06bengal.jpg

07mongoose.jpg

build-a-wave-Black Panther_ Wakanda Forever wave.png