Build Your Own Marvel Legends Dream Wave... Kind of

JayC

The folks at Legendsverse have built a pretty cool app where you can create how your own Marvel Legends dream wave would look on Hasbro Marvel Legends packaging. There is nothing official here and It's all for fun which makes for good topic discussions on social media and message boards, though it may cause you to look twice when you see people post their creations online wondering if it's real or not.

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 11.03.40 AM.png

In case this one get lost, we also have a megathread pinned in the Marvel legends subsection.  If you want to keep your waves for future look backs I recommend using that thread.

On 12/15/2021 at 4:41 PM, Hogun said:

Movie Thor wave: Me, my friends, 2011 Thor, Dark World Heimdall, Avengers/Dark World Loki, 2011 Sif The BAF should be Fenrir or Destroyer

He is not asking that. He is just talking you you can make an image but click on the link above. Try it it's really fun.

Hey everyone, build-a-wave.com and legendsverse.com creator here.

I really can't believe how build-a-wave has been adopted by the whole Marvel Legends community I really appreciate that.

Let me know if anyone has any feedback related to it.

Thanks @JayC for displaying the site!

On 12/15/2021 at 5:03 PM, amedinadev said:

Hey everyone, build-a-wave.com and legendsverse.com creator here.

I really can't believe how build-a-wave has been adopted by the whole Marvel Legends community I really appreciate that.

Let me know if anyone has any feedback related to it.

Thanks @JayC for displaying the site!

Welcome. I tested it for you so I know there are some features coming but way the site exploded in popularity is insane.

On 12/15/2021 at 11:56 AM, Silvermaen said:

build-a-wave-Outback X-Men Dream wave.png

This is brilliant, except I would do Gateway as part of the wave and Cameron Hodge as the BAF and make him the cyber beast that he became in that era of the comics. You could head swap him with any available suited buck to do him in his original human form.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:33 AM, JayC said:
The folks at Legendsverse have built a pretty cool app where you can create how your own Marvel Legends dream wave would look on Hasbro Marvel Legends packaging. There is nothing official here and It's all for fun which makes for good topic discussions on social media and message boards, though it may cause you to look twice when you see people post their creations online wondering if it's real or not.

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 11.03.40 AM.png

Not a fan of all MCU waves, but I would totally get this one. If Hasbro doesn't jump at the chance to do some of these figures that were done poorly or not done at all in the past we should really start to question the people in charge.

On 12/16/2021 at 7:17 AM, Atlantis said:

Just have Hasbro Legends come to this Marvelous News.com forum- guarantee any of the dream waves suggested here by us, twice as good as anything they come up with AND would sell out faster.

Also they would have at least one guaranteed sell for the whole wave