Funko POP! Mini Moments Wandavision Living Room (80's) and Captain Marvel Cover Art Revealed!

toynewman

Today Funko has revealed two new items that are up NOW for pre-order!

Funko POP! Mini Moments: WandaVision - Living Room 80's

Relive the true 80's vibe with this mini moments set!  

Funko POP! Cover Art: Marvel - Captain Marvel

Celebrate Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel in The Avengers Issue 227 with the Funko Pop! Comic Cover Captain Marvel! This special collectible features the cover art of No. 227 The Avengers comic book and a Pop! of Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel, all prepackaged in a protective case that can be hung on your wall! Complete your Avengers collection with the Pop! Comic Cover Captain Marvel collectible. Vinyl bobblehead is approximately 4-inches tall. Approximate dimensions of protective case: 7”W x 10.75”H x 3.25”D

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

When I first began reading comics this is the Captain Marvel I knew. She was the leader of the Avengers and she was a well liked character. Why they ever sidelined her in the first place is beyond me but I hope she eventually gets her own ML in this costume. I've sworn off POP!'s for the last couple of years unless there was one that I absolutely have to have. I think this will qualify.

Target also has pre-orders up for 3 more WandaVision Mini Moments "living room" sets -- 50s, 60s & 70s!

Funko's original announcement indicated there would be 6 sets total -- I'm guessing one will be Halloween-themed (90s) & the other spotlighting the "final battle" (2000s). It would be great to get Wanda, Viz, "Quicksilver" & the twins all in their Halloween costumes!

Do these remind anyone else of vintage Tree Tots figures? 🙂 

50s set

60s set

70s set

80s set

• 5 months later...

I have Funko POP models too, like Hanzo from Overwatch, Bonnie, Chika and Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy s and Wanda from Wanda Vision. I have them on a shelf above the radiator, by the way, do you know if the temperature can somehow ruin the figures? I just have even more detailed figures that I make myself and they require special storage conditions. I switched to one site, as I know that there top brands at radiator outlet, do a great job.