Doctor Strange: Multiverse Of Madness Trailer Leaks Out Ahead Of Official One Later Today With Product Reveals To Follow

JayC

The new Doctor Strange: Multiverse Of Madness trailer which I am 99% sure will be officially released later this morning has already started leaking out from those who recorded it at theaters when it showed after No Way Home.

Besides the trailer, you can expect official Doctor Strange: Multiverse Of Madness products to officially be revealed later this morning including Marvel Legends. In fact you can expect the reveals to happen before this afternoon's Hasbro Marvel Legends live-stream where at 1pm ET where I am sure the Strange stuff will be shown in more detail. You can check out the leaked trailer on YouTube HERE, though it may soon be removed.

When stuff is officially revealed later this morning we will be sure to update you here. Recapping what I have already told you about the Marvel Legends wave, it will be a mix of comic and movie figures:

Doctor Strange 2 Assortment UPC: 5010993791170
RUNES 1 - 5010993790944
BLEEKER 2 - 5010993791095
BLEEPER 3 - 5010993791033
STRIPES 4 - 5010993790906
MASTER 5 - 5010993790999
SLEEPY 6 - Sleepwalker (Comic)
DREAMY 7 - D'Spayre (Comic)

Oh and this may shock you but one of the figures will be Doctor Strange. We also already have seen one of the LEGO sets which LEGO released images of early last week.

The wave includes

- D'Spayre (Comic)
- Master Mordo (Movie)
- Sleepwalker (Comic)
- America Chavez (Movie)
- Doctor Strange Astral Form (Movie)
- Doctor Strange (Movie)
- Wong (Movie)

and the Build-A-Figure is Rintrah. You can pre-order these now at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and EntertainmentEarth.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

Taget Exclusive Marvel Legends Series Defender Strange Action Figure

INSPIRED BY THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE: This 6-inch scale Defender Strange figure features sculpting and deco inspired by his appearance in Marvel’s Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. This is available for pre-order at Target now.

Strange-Deluxe-01.jpg

Strange-Deluxe-02.jpg

Fingers crossed that Rintrah can be repurposed a bit to make a Bova custom. Probably too bulky, but maybe...

I know I'm in the minority here, but I could care less about MU/MCU Doctor Strange (or Spider-Man for that matter), but looking forward to Wanda (and hopefully the return of the twins) in "Multiverse of Madness".

Still, nice looking wave all around. The America Chavez sculpt, especially! That Sleepwalker creature looks like a grown-up Leech. 🙂

On 12/16/2021 at 7:30 AM, Fyrefly21 said:

"Disappointed ....we deserve a classic Clea, Wong and Mordo...."

Agree....I care nothing for Sleepwalker but he at least looks comic accurate. Hopefully the classic Clea, Mordo,  and Wong will show when the upcoming classic Dr. Strange is released

AWWwWWWWw yeahh another MCU wave.... I can pass on XD. I gotta say that america chavez fig looks pretty neat and i dont even care for the character. For many years Ive wanted a Sleep Walker figure. This one isnt going to win awards but I just may pick him up. I knew he was coming and was hoping he was going to be amazing, hes not but hes welcomed! Also my goodness how many astral Stranges are we going to get from hasbro.. Its like they just use that as a placeholder that keeps turning into a figure. I really hope we eventually get a good shuma gorath figure, dont really care or really want a huge shuma and prefer a smaller one for some MvC goodness 😉

No Wanda is disappointing. Ragnarok is a nice surprise might be one to pick up. The MOM wave doesn't interest me that much, Wong and America are the only ones that really excite me. I would have preferred the Defender Strange to have been in the wave rather that a Deluxe

On 12/16/2021 at 11:45 AM, Falls22 said:

That’s really going to be the after credit scene?? Just a trailer for DS: 2? Man I guess that makes sense but I was hoping for something a bit more, but it’s better than nothing I guess. 

Not unprecedented. The post-credits scene at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger was just the teaser for The Avengers. And the post- (or mid-) credit scene in Ant-Man was just a clip from Captain America: Civil War.

That wave looks so damn cool. Love the new sculpts for Strange and Mordo and we FINALLY have a Wong!! Also, I totally called most of this wave, I just figured the re-released figure would be Wanda, not an astral version of NWH Strange. Either way it's pretty cool, I guess I'll just have to throw my extra WV Wanda in the MOM display when those figures come out. Also that Target exclusive Strange looks incredible. Love the new portal effect that comes with him, if he ever goes on sale, I'll probably get a few more so I can use those portals for other displays. Hopefully we get a Gargantos/Shuma Gorath super-deluxe at some point too.

On 12/16/2021 at 4:56 PM, RyanDaly said:

They just gave us Wanda's new Scarlet Witch costume in the D+ wave. If her look is significantly changed in the movie, they might want to save that for later.

They also gave just a new Strange for the NWH wave, and it seem there is a teaser for a potential new Wanda figure doing the rounds, so there is hope. Still it would have been better that another Jelly Strange

On 12/16/2021 at 11:54 AM, RyanDaly said:

Not unprecedented. The post-credits scene at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger was just the teaser for The Avengers. And the post- (or mid-) credit scene in Ant-Man was just a clip from Captain America: Civil War.

True, but I was at least hoping for a clip like they did with Ant-Man. We got an actual clip from the film that was different than the trailer.

On 12/16/2021 at 11:25 AM, JayC said:
The wave includes

- D'Spayre (Comic)
- Master Mordo (Movie)
- Sleepwalker (Comic)
- America Chavez (Movie)
- Doctor Strange Astral Form (Movie)
- Doctor Strange (Movie)
- Wong (Movie)

and the Build-A-Figure is Rintrah. You can pre-order these now at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and EntertainmentEarth.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

All these figures are nice! I pretty much love the whole wave. I know they’re mostly MCU figures but some great additions that we needed. Like Wong has been needed for a very long time, and his costume is so colorful this time it’s great! Of course needed a new starnage and he has an run crunch! Mordor is looking super super bad ass with his new look and we got our first America Chavez figure!!!!! Hopefully get a comic one soon after this, but this wave is very nice. Along with the two comic figures sleepwalker and d’spayre, they go nicely on my shelf, I love having new characters, the only one I’m not too pumped over is the astral doc, it’s cool, I definitely want it too, but they could’ve saved that for a wave two and given us a clea or another comic figure like everyone else has said already, but all in all a pretty solid line up. Rintrah looks really really good as well, surprised we’re getting a figure of him he must play a significantly role? Of course kro barely did anything in externals and we got a figure of him. So idk, I’m excited either way.