Doctor Strange: Multiverse Of Madness Teaser Trailer Officially Online

JayC

The Doctor Strange: Multiverse Of Madness Teaser Trailer which started showing as an after-credit scene on the No Way Home movie last week has now been officially released online.

The Multiverse is a concept about which we know frighteningly little." Watch the official teaser for Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Only in theaters May 6.

MOM-04.jpg

MOM-03.jpg

MOM-02.jpg

MOM-01.jpg

Same trailer from the end of NWH? or something different?, ah I'll watch.

*edit

yeah same one, Movie looks ammmazing, Shuma! oh when I saw him show up I screamed in the theatre, nobody looked amused, anyways...guess the What If episode with Evil Strange is more relevant then ever since I'd say hes showing up live action form.

This movie is going to be mad! I love it, the whole schebang. It is one I am definitely going to theaters for, I’m just curious as to all the cameos!!! Maybe we’ll see Hayley at well as Captain Carter? (Spoilers) The Spider-Men again? Possibly Miles from Spiderverse? Maybe some Fox characters like Wolverine, prof or dare I say it Deadpool?  Also, does anyone think this is the same evil strange? Or is it a different one? Also, is he perhaps the main antagonist of the film? Or is that just a twist and rabbit trail for us to chase while the real villain remains hidden or could be Mordo? I’m not sure what to believe. But either way I’m ready for it. 

On 12/22/2021 at 11:17 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

"....Movie looks ammmazing, Shuma! oh when I saw him show up I screamed in the theatre, nobody looked amused, anyways...guess the What If episode with Evil Strange is more relevant then ever since I'd say hes showing up live action form...."

Shuma-Gorath, a name spoken only in whispers, a grim, foreboding harbinger of lingering, putrid, DEATH itself....

I said something like this about an ex-girl friend's cooking. She was not amused. But on a serious note I am very very glad to see the MCU isn't shying away from characters like Shuma-Gorath. I have high hopes now for the Dr. Strange sequel.

I do wonder what happened to his orange gloves though....

• 1 month later...

The official full-length trailer for "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness."

In Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, the MCU unlocks the Multiverse and pushes its boundaries further than ever before. Journey into the unknown with Doctor Strange, who, with the help of mystical allies both old and new, traverses the mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities of the Multiverse to confront a mysterious new adversary.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness stars Benedict Cumberbatch, Benedict Wong, Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Elizabeth Olsen, Xochitl Gomez, Michael Stuhlbarg

Release: May 6th, 2022

On 2/13/2022 at 7:31 PM, JayC said:

Was def Patrick Stewart’s voice.

do hope it's true after all, i mean hearing that can make things get more insane (kinda pun intended cause of multiverse of madness)

On 2/13/2022 at 10:22 PM, tarot said:

God the minute people heard Sir Patrick Stewart's voice, clicking baiting site instantly started making the round that he is back as Xavier, "X-men confirmed", "Daniel Radcliffe will cameo as Wolverine" (I'm not making the last one up). 

God can't the actor be playing another character>

I'd reeeeallly love it if he was playing another character, but I'm pretty sure he's not. No Way Home got everybody's multiverse love on full power so now we can look forward to an endless barrage of unnecessary franchise crossovers that everybody loves but can't articulate why beyond spewing "SO KEEEWL!!!"

On 2/13/2022 at 11:11 PM, Brenttoo said:

I'd reeeeallly love it if he was playing another character, but I'm pretty sure he's not. No Way Home got everybody's multiverse love on full power so now we can look forward to an endless barrage of unnecessary franchise crossovers that everybody loves but can't articulate why beyond spewing "SO KEEEWL!!!"

Jeff Boner says hi. Lol 😆 

New trailer looks insane, seems Cap Marvel is fighting Wanda in one of those scenes, also of course the Patrick Stewart cameo, is he going to be Professor X, yeah speculate, But even if he is Professor X here, I want to say it's not going to be the Xavier they go with for the X-Men franchise at Marvel, he would likely be a variant, he's too old they will recast.

Just looks like a super wild movie , imagine with all of what they are showing now in this trailer and the fact Marvel Studios are so hush about spoilers, how many crazy things they are not showing as not to spoil!

On 2/14/2022 at 3:22 AM, tarot said:

God the minute people heard Sir Patrick Stewart's voice, clicking baiting site instantly started making the round that he is back as Xavier, "X-men confirmed", "Daniel Radcliffe will cameo as Wolverine" (I'm not making the last one up). 

God can't the actor be playing another character>

As shown from Star Wars where they love to stick CGI heads everyone instead of recasting, the answer is no.

I think its a safe assumption with last nights teaser that some version of Xavier will be in it and from the set up of the scene possibly as part of the Illuminati. Though maybe its actually going to be Star Trek enters the MCU 🙂 Thats being said ever since No Way Home I've seen rumors of everyone and there uncle supposedly making cameos. Even people like Edward Norton which based on how he and Marvel parted ways, I would find that highly unlikely. I do hope the rumors of Tom Cruise being in it as Iron Man prove to be false but I fear they will not.