What If...? Marvel Legends Doctor Strange Supreme Video Review And Images

Outsiders

On 12/29/2021 at 10:43 PM, Falls22 said:

I wonder if this will be our only evil strange or will Jasbro give us another for the films? Very curious. Either way I’m excited to get my hands on this figure yet to find one or see one online for a good price. 

Yo I love Jasbro! the secret newly formed partnership of Jazwares and Hasbro

nah kiddings

I have a feeling..but it's solely a feeling that the "defender" aka black suit Strange from MOM that might be an evil strange..but even if it's not I have much feelings we are going to get an evil strange in that movie, which likely could get a figure, or just maybe this is the only evil strange we need and the evil strange (which could be) is this same strange, so we wouldn't need one.

On 12/30/2021 at 1:31 PM, Hogun said:

I have a feeling Hasbro will re-release him with a movie accurate face either as a single release or part of wave 2 of Doctor Strange: Into the Multiverse of Madness.

I think they'll do a new one from the movie, at least I hope so. It could be a single release or part of a wave, but I have a feeling they'll  make it part of a two-pack