Moon Knight Teaser Trailer; Full Trailer Arrives Monday

Outsiders

This show is definitely my most hyped D+ show yet, the teasers look fantastic so far, can't wait for the full trailer. 

Also, hey Hasbro, could we maybe get a Marvel Monday reveal of ML D+ Moon Knight to coincide with the trailer? Some more details on those Hawkeye figures would be nice too. Oh and maybe some NWH wave 2/Spider-Man anniversary teases? Y'all been awful quiet lately, I'm hoping that means we'll get a good reveal day soon.

On 1/16/2022 at 1:20 AM, Ironspider428 said:

This show is definitely my most hyped D+ show yet, the teasers look fantastic so far, can't wait for the full trailer. 

Also, hey Hasbro, could we maybe get a Marvel Monday reveal of ML D+ Moon Knight to coincide with the trailer? Some more details on those Hawkeye figures would be nice too. Oh and maybe some NWH wave 2/Spider-Man anniversary teases? Y'all been awful quiet lately, I'm hoping that means we'll get a good reveal day soon.

sorry but if they were to reveal it it would be on a friday after one of the episode. This seems to be a deal made my Marvel and Hasbro to hype up the rest of the merch for the show.

On 1/15/2022 at 6:33 PM, tarot said:

sorry but if they were to reveal it it would be on a friday after one of the episode. This seems to be a deal made my Marvel and Hasbro to hype up the rest of the merch for the show.

Yeah, but if the first episode isn't even supposed to come out until the last day of March and to my knowledge the next D+ wave is supposed to hit in March or April, so it would make more sense to reveal it earlier, I'd think. Unless I'm wrong and the wave isn't supposed to be out until the summer. Which is entirely possible.

On 1/16/2022 at 1:50 AM, Ironspider428 said:

Yeah, but if the first episode isn't even supposed to come out until the last day of March and to my knowledge the next D+ wave is supposed to hit in March or April, so it would make more sense to reveal it earlier, I'd think. Unless I'm wrong and the wave isn't supposed to be out until the summer. Which is entirely possible.

yeah but who said that wave will be based on the upcoming series? we have the 2 hawkeye as well as many of the What If...? and the older series.

On 1/15/2022 at 6:57 PM, tarot said:

yeah but who said that wave will be based on the upcoming series? we have the 2 hawkeye as well as many of the What If...? and the older series.

Fair enough. I guess I just assumed they'd at least include the one figure from Moon Knight, kinda like how they included Loki in wave 1, especially if it's already being promoted by Marvel.

Mixed reactions after watching trailer. They are going full mental illness aspects for sure. Could be either too trippy or produce some fun stories.

not sure if I like his suit. Looks a lot like a mummy in a cape. The face wrapped up in what appeared to be bandages gives me this impression. 

one thing for sure is this will be unlike anything Disney has done before

On 1/17/2022 at 10:59 PM, McHogan said:

Mixed reactions after watching trailer. They are going full mental illness aspects for sure. Could be either too trippy or produce some fun stories.

not sure if I like his suit. Looks a lot like a mummy in a cape. The face wrapped up in what appeared to be bandages gives me this impression. 

one thing for sure is this will be unlike anything Disney has done before

Yeah I have mixed feelings about making Marc just an Absolute crazy, but I think this will just be his state in the beginning he will likely even out, clearly there is a lot going on since he's starting the show out living in London as Steve(n) (Grant?), and he has forgotten his past, we know this because he finds a phone and someone on the other end calls him Marc, this will likely be a trippy back and forth through various times sorta show, likely him peicing everything together like a Momento idea. Hawke is Arthur Harrow , which is a weird choice of character since he only appeared in like one issue and was a crazy scientist who was trying to find a way to deaded pain receptors because he as a terminal illness, and he has a bunch of zombie dudes, be interesting to see how much of Hawke's character is actually the same as the comic counterpart, Weird they didn't chose a more recognizable Moon knight villain, which kinda bugs me was hoping Hawke was Black Spectre or Morpheus (I thought he'd be a cool Morpheus), but also no Bush Man? (but maybe he does show up) kinda disappointment with that, I'm not sure how much I'm loving the suit, I think I need to see it more..but I get why they went with the sort of Mummy wraps, you know egyptian gods and all.

But I can't wait for this, Finally Moon Knight in live action, I really hope they don't mess this up.

On 1/17/2022 at 11:19 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Who is Ethan Hawke suppose to be? He got that Mad Thinker hair-do going on.

Arthur Harrow, not sure what he's going to be like in this show, but he was a really short lived villain in the comics, in 1 issue I remember, he was a mad scientist trying to find a cure for his terminal illness, and had a horde of infected zombie experiments at his disposal, and had a company called Omnium,

The first time I read about Moon Knight was from a back issue of Marvel Spotlight a friend of mine gave me. I think he paid $20.00 for it, the cover price was  ¢25. Today that thing goes for $500.00. 

Funny thing, when I was reading it, I had this Sounds of the 70s disc going. The group Starbuck was playing "Moon Light, Feels Right". I laugh 'cause I'm thinking "Moon Knight, feels right". That tune came out in 1976. Moon Knight was featured in Spotlight, 1976.

Weird huh.