New Spider-Man 60th Anniversary And Black Panther Marvel Legends Listings Leak Online

JayC

JTPrime has put out online a number of new Marvel Legends listings for the coming year for Hasbro's Spider-Man 60th Anniversary line which includes the following:

Marvel Legends Spider-Man 60th Annversary
-Knull and Venom 2 pack
-Spiderverse Penny and SP//DR 2 pack
-Homecoming Ned and Peter Parker 2 pack
-Spineret and Spiderman 2 pack
-Toei Japanese Spider Man
-Amazing Fantasy #15 Spider Man
-Walmart Classic Retro Lizard
-90's Animated Spider Man
-Comic Iron Spider

He also reports on a Black Panther Re-Issue wave.

Marvel Legends Black Panther
-Black Panther
-Killmonger
-Nakia
-Shuri

Finally he lists two figures for the upcoming Black Panther Wakanda Forever wave as follows:
-Good Night 6 (Comic Black Panther)
-Sleeptight 7 (Comic Hatur Zeraze)

There are more figures of course from the movie itself but being those contain some decent spoilers he seems to not have posted those and we won't either. While none of these have yet to be confirmed by Hasbro, we have seen these listings before and would say are pretty accurate.

Whoa some cool listings here, Knull we knew was coming but I'm stoked for that, probably comes with a more comic version of the recent Retro venom with a different head. Penny & SP//DR seem cool, but they are ITSV so that's not terribly interesting to me. Ned & Peter...nah, Spinnerette has me very stoked! love a Spinnerette figure, then just a heap ton of spider-men, japanese spider-man probably a no, amazing fantasy spider-man probably a no, Animated Spider-man a no, Classic lizard now we are talking again and that beautiful Iron Spider that's a must.

Not so sure what to make of Black Panther re-releases? will these be new sculpts, or tweaked version of the existing figures (I'd say the this) probably like some better deco and new head sculpts on old figures, Comic Hatur Zeraze! okay I'm liking this, I want a white Wolf, also maybe a more classic style BP with the new Retro spidey buck, with classic colors I'm into this.

On 1/16/2022 at 8:26 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Whoa some cool listings here, Knull we knew was coming but I'm stoked for that, probably comes with a more comic version of the recent Retro venom with a different head. Penny & SP//DR seem cool, but they are ITSV so that's not terribly interesting to me. Ned & Peter...nah, Spinnerette has me very stoked! love a Spinnerette figure, then just a heap ton of spider-men, japanese spider-man probably a no, amazing fantasy spider-man probably a no, Animated Spider-man a no, Classic lizard now we are talking again and that beautiful Iron Spider that's a must.

Not so sure what to make of Black Panther re-releases? will these be new sculpts, or tweaked version of the existing figures (I'd say the this) probably like some better deco and new head sculpts on old figures, Comic Hatur Zeraze! okay I'm liking this, I want a white Wolf, also maybe a more classic style BP with the new Retro spidey buck, with classic colors I'm into this.

Beside the re-release the black panther figure mention is a comic book figure. This is because there is no mcu tchalla in the line so they had to include him in some form in his own wave 

On 1/16/2022 at 4:21 PM, Hogun said:

I am sorry. NED gets a Legend before me and my friends? HOW CRAZY IS HASBRO? NED? I am done. I am done. I must call the police to seize whatever drug Dan, Dwight and Ryan are on. Because they have the sheer audacity of giving NED a Legend before me and my friends.

I mean, Ned was a major character in three highly successful movies. I'm generally not fond of civilian figures myself (with a few exceptions) so will be passing, but that's not a particularly shocking choice given it'll likely be in a 2-pack.

I'm interested to see those Spider-Man 2 packs. I'll definitely get the Knull/Venom and will likely get the other 3, but it all depends on how they look. I'll likely get the retro Lizard and the Iron Spider but have no interest in FA Spidey or 90's animated Spidey. The Japanese Spidey will again be one that I have to see before making a decision. From the Black Panther line the Hatur Zeraze sounds great!

Great to keep my MCU Collection rolling with a much needed Ned figure ( did I just type that? Don’t judge, I want ALL the MCU characters) 

is this set the backpack that was shown off? Has a Hasbro ever released a straight citizen two pack?? Off hand I can’t think of another...

wondering if the Venom in the  Knull 2 pack will be unmasked? His long hair / bearded look was cool.

be very interesting to see these with official images.

bummer kind of about Lizard being Wally World.. on one hand their last  few exclusives have been easy peasy to get online but their in store presence has been severely lacking.

also hoping for a McGuire / Garfield versions of Spidey as well. A 2 pack would be amazing but I’d take them anyway they want to release them

This Wakanda Forever idea feel like a huge mistake on the level of Eternals for anyone else? I mean, outside of Nakia, Shari and M’Baku their aren’t many characters of note to carry this franchise forward. 

Arguably one of Eternals biggest drawbacks was the overall lack of character recognition that Avengers/ Spidey etc have. 

I am the first to admit that Chadwick was incredible as T’Challa but this role needs to be recast. Handing the franchise off hoping supporting characters can repeat the billion $$ plus that the first film did with background characters seems a risk. 

Boseman had a great run but but honestly if Disney is committed to carrying on with out him I wonder if the whole Wakanda idea isn’t better suited to Disney + tv?!?

guess we will see but I’m a little surprised Disney hasn’t learned their lesson of unknown characters anchoring their next big franchise

The ones that are must gets for me are

Spiderverse Penny and SP//DR 2 pack (Hopefully it will led to Spider-Man Noir getting a re-release)
Spineret and Spiderman 2 pack (As I said before, should have come with Spiderling instead of another Spider-Man)
Toei Japanese Spider Man (Now where's Leopardon?)
Comic Iron Spider (Hopefully it will come with the option to give it a four waldo backpack)

On 1/17/2022 at 12:31 PM, JohnF said:

I guess that back pack could indeed be for the Parker-Ned pack. Which is one that interests me, as well as the Knull-Venom pack and like other people have said I want to see Maguire's Spiderman as well as Garfield's.  One more thing, the Black Panther figures are supposed to be from the movies, right?

The re releases are movie. The black panther and hatut are comic. 

On 1/16/2022 at 9:10 PM, McHogan said:

This Wakanda Forever idea feel like a huge mistake on the level of Eternals for anyone else? I mean, outside of Nakia, Shari and M’Baku their aren’t many characters of note to carry this franchise forward. ….

Arguably one of Eternals biggest drawbacks was the overall lack of character recognition that Avengers/ Spidey etc have. ….

guess we will see but I’m a little surprised Disney hasn’t learned their lesson of unknown characters anchoring their next big franchise

I agree that they should recast T’Challa, but honestly I think you overestimate how much character recognition played into the success of the MCU as a whole. Even A-list characters like Captain America and Thor were barely known to non comic readers. The Guardians of the Galaxy certainly weren’t know at all. No one knew who Shuri or M’Baku were, but the MCU turned them into household names. 

I personally don’t think that lack of character recognition is the problem with Eternals. It’s that they introduced 10 (TEN!!!) brand new characters in one film, and expected to be able to make the audience care about any of them. That’s just never going to work.