New Spider-Man 60th Anniversary And Black Panther Marvel Legends Listings Leak Online

JayC

No Way Home has only been out for a month or so, but hope they don’t wait too long to reveal a second wave of figures from No Way Home (or the earlier films).

I’d really like MCU versions of Goblin, Electro, Doc Ock, Sandman, Lizard, Maguire, Garfield and the suit from the end of the film. I could see them doing a No Way Home villains pack like the Children of Thanos one.

Ned and Peter as regular high school figures seems like an odd choice, but since Hasbro has been releasing more MCU figures in plain clothes I guess it makes sense. Hope the head sculpts are good!

On 1/20/2022 at 2:55 AM, leokearon said:

The Black Panther is a legacy, passed on from one ruler to the next, so if they are going to kill off T'challa because of Chadwick Boseman's passing then Shuri would be the next Black Panther. 

Back on topic, I really hope the new comic Panther is based on T'Challa's look from the early 2000's

Black-Panther-Marvel-Comics-Tchalla-Prie

Yes this costume is awesome. Also worn ( with slight variations ) in the excellent Ultron Unlimited storyline.  

On 1/20/2022 at 7:55 AM, leokearon said:

The Black Panther is a legacy, passed on from one ruler to the next, so if they are going to kill off T'challa because of Chadwick Boseman's passing then Shuri would be the next Black Panther. 

Back on topic, I really hope the new comic Panther is based on T'Challa's look from the early 2000's

Black-Panther-Marvel-Comics-Tchalla-Prie

This would also work with the 20th anniversary since that was the version they made in the toybiz line.

But back to the Supaidaman, I wonder if the packaging will have Kanji writing and a special Japanese style box. If it does I may have to get 2.

On 1/20/2022 at 11:09 PM, McHogan said:

Yes this costume is awesome. Also worn ( with slight variations ) in the excellent Ultron Unlimited storyline.  

I love it because it's got a more regal feel to it and it was the costume used in Busiek and Perez's Avengers run.

On 1/20/2022 at 11:27 PM, tarot said:

This would also work with the 20th anniversary since that was the version they made in the toybiz line.

But back to the Supaidaman, I wonder if the packaging will have Kanji writing and a special Japanese style box. If it does I may have to get 2.

For some reason, I want Supaidaman to come in a Video Cassette box like Draculus does:

f04855l00_2_pkg_2_21_online_2000sq_2000x

to be honest i just really want them to reissue the MCU black-panther figures because i sold my black-panther to make a couple bucks  and lost my Erick killmonger i mean come on its not that hard why should we have to wait for them to reissue the same figures if they all are the same sculpted  but i'm really nervous what if they give us that really bad head sculpt on that black-panther body mold.  great body mold but bad head sculpted i rather them send us the endgame  black panther with the better head sculpt from the armored Thanos BAF  and then send us the power up Version  then i would be down to buy them all  i could have got the black-panther  wave back at 2019 BUT YALL TOOK ALL OF THEM  and to make matters worse the were 5 bucks yall took advantage of that and i can go to Amazon or eBay because that make the prices higher. anyways i just wanted to get that off my chest so long my Action Figure Collectors 

81weZCB3+ML._AC_SX425_.jpg

81weZCB3+ML._AC_SX425_.jpg

81GOmHTaSWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i'm going to have to disagree didn't we get like a tobiz version of the black and gold Black-panther and then i think 4 years ago we got like a vintage comic book version of black panther i want something different what i would really like to see Hasbro do is this version of  this black panther but in action figure form. for those who do not know THIS version of black-panther this is  Azari T'challa from Earth-1616  Azari_Earth-61616.thumb.jpg.5aad44e198b1b38ad92f484c62bc6dca.jpg