Marvel Legends Spider-Man 60th Anniversary Iron Spider (Comic) Figure In-Hand Look

JayC

On 1/20/2022 at 9:55 PM, JayC said:

UPDATE: Hasbro clarified their statement about the 20th of each month saying they will be doing updates for Marvel Legends but that it doesn't always mean they will be doing reveals or reviews like today. Not sure what an "Update" actually qualifies as, but I guess we will find out as time goes one.

Also Iron Spider is expected to go up for pre-order sometime in the Spring.

It could just giving pre-order information on a figure they have already revealed, maybe with some official product shots.

Hoping to be able to get this guy but really worried about price and if hes an exclusive of any kind or not.. Weird how they are treating him since it sounds like he wont be in a wave. 

On 1/21/2022 at 8:55 AM, EvilHayato said:

Hoping to be able to get this guy but really worried about price and if hes an exclusive of any kind or not.. Weird how they are treating him since it sounds like he wont be in a wave. 

On 1/22/2022 at 12:40 AM, Emnems80 said:

Now you got me worried it's going to be a dreaded Target exclusive! 😫

THIS is what its come to. They put the figure out that we've wanted for a long time, but theneither its got some glaring error, or its gonna be overpriced, or its gonna be with some outlet where its virtually impossible to even get in hand. We shouldn't have to worry about these kinds of things. 

Hasbro is rapidly taking the joy out of collecting their products. Sure hope it turns around.

It looks pretty good, possibility is all there, I love the fact it's pineless, which makes me believe maybe they can reuse these parts for pineless regular Spider-man one day, I also dig hidden articulation they gave to that boot part, it's sad they couldn't do something similar for First Appearance Storm thigh boots high figure, As for the figure finish I do still wish they painted metallic red, it's gonna be really sad when first Hasbro origins Iron Spidey from 2008 will look better color and shine wise than this figure with weird marble plastic, which only works well with blue colors.

On 1/22/2022 at 1:33 PM, Atlantis said:

THIS is what its come to. They put the figure out that we've wanted for a long time, but theneither its got some glaring error, or its gonna be overpriced, or its gonna be with some outlet where its virtually impossible to even get in hand. We shouldn't have to worry about these kinds of things. 

Hasbro is rapidly taking the joy out of collecting their products. Sure hope it turns around.

Starting to lose that joy especially right now with the Hellfire Club Guard. It's supposed to be an army builder and I couldn't even get my hands on just one. Now they're just overpriced everywhere on the secondary market.

On 1/25/2022 at 1:46 AM, Emnems80 said:

Starting to lose that joy especially right now with the Hellfire Club Guard. It's supposed to be an army builder and I couldn't even get my hands on just one. Now they're just overpriced everywhere on the secondary market.

Yeah that's a shame. I think they're leaving money on the table. Really wish they'd re-issue the Hellfire Club box set for those who missed it the first time around, and this time throw in the semi-recent Wyngarde from that laughable 5 pack. For the troop builders, they need to start selling those in packs of 3-4. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:36 PM, Atlantis said:

Yeah that's a shame. I think they're leaving money on the table. Really wish they'd re-issue the Hellfire Club box set for those who missed it the first time around, and this time throw in the semi-recent Wyngarde from that laughable 5 pack. For the troop builders, they need to start selling those in packs of 3-4. 

It's sad but I doubt Hasbro will rerelease the Hellfire Club box set since it was a SDCC exclusive. And by the time they resell the Guard they'll probably charge a little more due to the overall price increases.

On 1/26/2022 at 1:02 PM, Emnems80 said:

It's sad but I doubt Hasbro will rerelease the Hellfire Club box set since it was a SDCC exclusive. And by the time they resell the Guard they'll probably charge a little more due to the overall price increases.

Yeah, they aren't going to re-release the Hellfire Set since it was a SDCC/Pulsecon exclusive. Chances are the figures may get a single release later on.

They may re-release some of the characters in that box set. I can see Shaw in his martial art look and Pierce in his reavers look. But other then that, the point of a SDCC set is that it's exclusive to that show so they won't re-release something that was a limited timed exclusive.

BUT that being said can we get back to the topic of the Iron Spider. That what this thread is about.

On 1/26/2022 at 5:21 PM, leokearon said:

At least Waldos have some possibility unlike Doc Ock's tentacles. 

speaking of ock, the possibility of a new Superior Spider-man is now even higher. they may not match but I can see Hasbro using the waldoes again for both that and the Aaron Davis Black Iron Spider

On 1/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, tarot said:

speaking of ock, the possibility of a new Superior Spider-man is now even higher. they may not match but I can see Hasbro using the waldoes again for both that and the Aaron Davis Black Iron Spider

It is possible, but again they should have given us the 4 waldo option since both of those use four. 

Also maybe we can get Iron Spider MJ:

1hkbag74ztgy_by_leokearon_deyulgi-pre.jp

On 1/29/2022 at 11:20 AM, Emnems80 said:

Hasbro probably would have needed to mold two separate back pieces to have the three or four waldo option. 

Which they will have to do, if they want to do an Aaron Davis Iron Spider. They could have do it now and included it, therefore creating an army builder and have it ready for the Aaron Davis version.

On 1/29/2022 at 8:58 AM, leokearon said:

Which they will have to do, if they want to do an Aaron Davis Iron Spider. They could have do it now and included it, therefore creating an army builder and have it ready for the Aaron Davis version.

The fact that Hasbro didn't do it makes me slightly worried what price point this figure is already going to be set at.