Marvel Legends Retro Collection Spider-Armor Mk I Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Despite the fact this is a let down that it's a gamerverse figure pretending to be a comic figure, I still really like this, the question is do we think down the road Hasbro will give us the real comic version? I mean this is close enough I'm fine with it, but I just always wanted that Mk1 the way I remember it as a kid. I will get this though, and then if we do see a real accurate version well...guess I'll have to swap it out, Wonder how soon it will be before we get MK2 armor, since we already have 3.

On 1/23/2022 at 11:19 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Despite the fact this is a let down that it's a gamerverse figure pretending to be a comic figure, I still really like this, the question is do we think down the road Hasbro will give us the real comic version? I mean this is close enough I'm fine with it, but I just always wanted that Mk1 the way I remember it as a kid. I will get this though, and then if we do see a real accurate version well...guess I'll have to swap it out, Wonder how soon it will be before we get MK2 armor, since we already have 3.

They will most certainly give us another one down the road. Thats Hasbros MO, give us a neat but still inferior product, re do product with what customers preferred they do at a deluxe/premium cost. They cant not do that and its annoying as all hell. 

I never realized how short they made this figure compared to even regular spidey. I wonder how it stands next to ultimate kid version of parker. I definitely dont like that as I want versions of the SAME character in different suits, not different bodies of the same character. Oh well, will probably still keep my preorder even tho I know the version I actually want will be coming. 😕 

On 1/23/2022 at 8:19 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

On 1/25/2022 at 8:05 PM, EvilHayato said:

They will most certainly give us another one down the road. Thats Hasbros MO, give us a neat but still inferior product, re do product with what customers preferred they do at a deluxe/premium cost. They cant not do that and its annoying as all hell. 

I never realized how short they made this figure compared to even regular spidey. I wonder how it stands next to ultimate kid version of parker. I definitely dont like that as I want versions of the SAME character in different suits, not different bodies of the same character. Oh well, will probably still keep my preorder even tho I know the version I actually want will be coming. 😕 

Preordered this also wanting the more comic accurate version too. I will swap it out when (if?) it happens and be pissed about having to double dip.

On 1/26/2022 at 8:07 AM, Emnems80 said:

Preordered this also wanting the more comic accurate version too. I will swap it out when (if?) it happens and be pissed about having to double dip.

I have had to double dip so many times with Hasbro, they know what they are doing. Always bringing out the version we dont want but its the first of that character and you think they wont do the other version. A few waves or years later and boom they finally do it and that previous version is now so much lesser in your eyes. 

On 1/26/2022 at 6:28 AM, EvilHayato said:

I have had to double dip so many times with Hasbro, they know what they are doing. Always bringing out the version we dont want but its the first of that character and you think they wont do the other version. A few waves or years later and boom they finally do it and that previous version is now so much lesser in your eyes. 

Exactly! Besides recent price hikes this is what I hate the most!