New Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Merchandise Hitting Retail

JayC

Besides the Marvel Legends which is also now hitting retail shelves, some other Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness movie based products from Hasbro are hitting shelves. Stuff more for the kids including a magic shield role-play item and a Titan Hero 2-pack featuring Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch. Desmond who sent in an image of them on shelves told us he found them at his local Target store. The Titan 2-pack is also available online.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Doc-Strange-Merchandise__scaled_600.jpg

I have to imagine we'll see a new ML Scarlet Witch for Multiverse of Madness, it's just too easy for Hasbro to rerelease her with a new upper torso and upper arms in a 2-pack or something. She's been in the promotional material and stuff for the movie, so they probably aren't considering her a spoiler outright, but she might be packed with someone who is a spoiler.

On 1/27/2022 at 7:35 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I have to imagine we'll see a new Scarlet Witch for Multiverse of Madness, it's just too easy for Hasbro to rerelease her with a new upper torso and upper arms in a 2-pack or something. She's been in the promotional material and stuff for the movie, so they probably aren't considering her a spoiler outright, but she might be packed with someone who is a spoiler.

Definitely a possiblity but I'd rather not. I'm fine with the Scarlet Witch from the D+wave and with everything that's coming, I'm gonna have to hold back on some figures. Releasing her as a single figure would be tempting enough, but it would be up to me to pass or buy, but making her part of a two pack means that I could be forced to get her just for the other character...It'd be a nice bonus but a costly one too. 

On 1/27/2022 at 1:00 PM, JohnF said:

Definitely a possiblity but I'd rather not. I'm fine with the Scarlet Witch from the D+wave and with everything that's coming, I'm gonna have to hold back on some figures. Releasing her as a single figure would be tempting enough, but it would be up to me to pass or buy, but making her part of a two pack means that I could be forced to get her just for the other character...It'd be a nice bonus but a costly one too. 

Couldn't agree more, in both ways i always did had that mentality when i bought the Scarlet witch from the 1st D+ wave, one that would work as Wandavision and Doctor Strange: Multiverse of madness display.

I mean it could be possible we'll get a new Scarlet witch figure or not, but even so i'm already happy with my Scarlet witch figure and well the prices raising up eventually i doubt it'll be something that i'll add to my wishlist.

Edit: AAAA i hate it when i forget to mention something, but there is one thing i do wanna say, if Doctor Strange: Multiverse of madness does by any chance make basic figures like with Spider-Man No way home i may go with that option not gonna lie 😅

On 1/27/2022 at 10:26 PM, K9-K1N6 said:

Couldn't agree more, in both ways i always did had that mentality when i bought the Scarlet witch from the 1st D+ wave, one that would work as Wandavision and Doctor Strange: Multiverse of madness display.

I mean it could be possible we'll get a new Scarlet witch figure or not, but even so i'm already happy with my Scarlet witch figure and well the prices raising up eventually i doubt it'll be something that i'll add to my wishlist.

Yeah, man that's how I see it and then the prices going up again.....what a pain in the ass

On 1/27/2022 at 7:00 PM, JohnF said:

Same here. As much as I love Wanda, I'm wanting for some different costumes to be done.

Hey despite these figures being for the kids, they actually look like they have decent face sculpts, the likeness isn't bad especially for Wanda, not awful kids figures, the quality seems to have improved these are not just yer average uninspired Titan Heros.

On 1/27/2022 at 12:00 PM, JohnF said:

Yeah, I get that. WV Wanda does work perfectly fine, I currently have two of her and one is displayed with the Multiverse of Madness stuff, but I always prefer having a more accurate suit if one is available. Kinda a similar situation with Wong, I've considered buying multiples to fill the Wong-sized holes in my Doctor Strange 1, IW, Endgame and Shang-Chi displays, but the only movie that his new suit might work for is Shang-Chi and even that's iffy. 

I'm probably in a different situation that most collectors though, since I like to display by individual movie, so it basically forces me to buy the new suits characters get. That's one of the reasons I've cut down my collecting to mostly Spider-Man and MCU at this point lol.

On 2/1/2022 at 8:03 PM, Ironspider428 said:

but I always prefer having a more accurate suit if one is available

I get that as well and many times I've bought different figures of the same character. I just feel like I don't wanna do this now with the Scarlet Witch, for the aformentioned reasons plus for the reason that the look isn't that much different -at least the one from the trailer-, without saying that they shouldn't make a SW from Dr Strange 2 either. Just knowing Hasbro it's very likely that they'll give us a 2 pack with her and another character, like you said and it's annoying when they do that. In any case we'll see.    

I get why they do it but being a cheapskate and selfish   I’d really like Hasbro to not make the 12” and basic figures and keep costs down on Legends. Realistically how much money can Hasbro make off these things? ALL my local stores are ALWAYS full of both. 

As for Wanda, I got incredibly lucky finding her twice in the wild from the D+ wave. I really am losing both want/ desire to chase down figures anymore. Nor do I care to pay anything more than what Hasbro is upping the charge to. So if they don’t make a version of Wanda for MoM I wouldn’t be sad. The WandaVision one has legs so here’s hoping if there is a MoM Wanda they drop her in a anniversary/ Infinity Saga type wave down the road.

Weird that there are always certain characters that sell well, are hard to find when they get released. Classic 80’ s Cyclops, Symbiote Spidey and for some reason MCU Wanda ALWAYS make it hard to acquire them

On 2/1/2022 at 4:22 PM, McHogan said:

Weird that there are always certain characters that sell well, are hard to find when they get released. Classic 80’ s Cyclops, Symbiote Spidey and for some reason MCU Wanda ALWAYS make it hard to acquire them

I've learned to always preorder what I know I want, that way if I find them in stores before they ship, great, and if not, I don't have to stress about missing out on them. Hasbro's distribution has always been weird in stores, they'll get like one case of a highly desirable wave like Villains or Disney+, but then they seem to get loads and loads of waves that aren't, like AOA and Eternals.