Marvel Legends D'Spayre (Rintrah BAF) Video Review And Images

Outsiders

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends D'Spayre (Rintrah BAF) from Hasbro.   This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_DSpayre_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_DSpayre_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_DSpayre_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_DSpayre_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_DSpayre_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_DSpayre_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_DSpayre_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_DSpayre_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_08.jpg

On 1/27/2022 at 8:46 PM, Legender said:

His face expression looks sad ... maybe he knows will be a pegwarmer?

I will get it in clearance for sure!

Rude, how dare you make such statements about D'Spayre

Getting this figure is one of the reasons why I could never say I'd drop the Legends line, it's amazing oddities like this guy here that keep me at least excited and happy with the choices that Hasbro makes in character selection, that they at least have some interest in keeping the line new and clear they listen(sometimes) I would never have imagined I'd cross this guy off my list, Insane!

LOVE IT, now I can go on and on about how we need more members of his team from now on, more Fear Lords! (oh and cough cough can we get back to the Serpent Society please)

Really on the fence with this, because it brings back memories of the X-Men issue titled "Cry D'Spayre" (Uncanny X-Men #144), which was an unusual-but-enjoyable issue guest-starring Man-Thing that always stood out. BUT, I'm struggling with the fig. The artwork on the package is great but none of the shadow/shading in the face/cape from the artwork is present on the fig.  Just a basic wash on those parts to bring out the detail and add some depth/realism would have made such a positive difference. Hasbor has shown that they can that kind of thing and do it well, but they do it so rarely and seemingly randomly.

On 1/30/2022 at 5:15 AM, Emnems80 said:

That sucks. I was hoping it was going to be the new Vulcan mold.

Vulcan is the first figure using the "Vulcan Buck" so therefore the Vulcan buck ain't going to be on anyone but Vulcan yet, and he's not even released, don't worry you can get bored of the massive use of the Vulcan buck very soon. Ha!

On 1/30/2022 at 8:31 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Vulcan is the first figure using the "Vulcan Buck" so therefore the Vulcan buck ain't going to be on anyone but Vulcan yet, and he's not even released, don't worry you can get bored of the massive use of the Vulcan buck very soon. Ha!

That's right. For some reason I had it switched around in my brain that this was coming out after Vulcan. Must be a side effect of working graveyard 😵💫