Marvel Legends Wong - Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (Rintrah BAF) Video Review And Images

Outsiders

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Wong  - Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (Rintrah BAF) from Hasbro.   This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_08.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_09.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_10.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_11.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_12.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_13.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_14.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Rintrah_BAF_Doctor_Strange_MOM_By_MCUcollector24_15.jpg

On 1/28/2022 at 9:00 PM, watanabefan said:

Looks good. Still wild to me that it took Wong like 6 movies to finally get a figure, but I'm happy he's here!

And how long did it take for us to get MCU Quicksilver?

Still this is going to be a must get, especially with Wong seemingly to become the next Nick Fury.

On 1/29/2022 at 10:07 AM, leokearon said:

And how long did it take for us to get MCU Quicksilver?

Still this is going to be a must get, especially with Wong seemingly to become the next Nick Fury.

Speaking about taking a while for them to give us some characters AND Nick Fury, when are we gonna get a figure of him? We only got a young  - not very interesting - version of him not too long ago and one all the way back in 2015 which if I'm not mistaken was a redo of a 2011 figure, so yeah I think it's taken a while for them to give us him too. 

On 1/29/2022 at 3:32 PM, JohnF said:

Speaking about taking a while for them to give us some characters AND Nick Fury, when are we gonna get a figure of him? We only got a young  - not very interesting - version of him not too long ago and one all the way back in 2015 which if I'm not mistaken was a redo of a 2011 figure, so yeah I think it's taken a while for them to give us him too. 

You just stated they have given us a couple of Nick Fury figures.

Still, I would expect a new one to be done for Secret Invasion.

On 1/29/2022 at 7:01 PM, leokearon said:

You just stated they have given us a couple of Nick Fury figures.

Still, I would expect a new one to be done for Secret Invasion.

Should've mentioned new, when are we gonna get a new version of him. Because there are the previous two yes, but it still feels like there is no good version of him in his classic look and he's been around since the beginning.  

On 1/29/2022 at 1:16 PM, JohnF said:

Should've mentioned new, when are we gonna get a new version of him. Because there are the previous two yes, but it still feels like there is no good version of him in his classic look and he's been around since the beginning.  

Isn't the Agents of Shield boxset version pretty Classic MCU Nick Fury? Yeah it was a re-do of an old figure and now doesn't really hold up in the articulation department (he's still got those ball jointed hips) but the face and the outfit seem pretty spot on, not saying we don't need a New Nick Fury who isn't young, but they did give us one, and bet they will give us another 1 or 2 when Secret Invasion show comes out, Poor old Wong just got a figure now after being in 5 movies.

On 1/30/2022 at 3:44 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Isn't the Agents of Shield boxset version pretty Classic MCU Nick Fury? Yeah it was a re-do of an old figure and now doesn't really hold up in the articulation department (he's still got those ball jointed hips) but the face and the outfit seem pretty spot on, not saying we don't need a New Nick Fury who isn't young, but they did give us one, and bet they will give us another 1 or 2 when Secret Invasion show comes out, Poor old Wong just got a figure now after being in 5 movies.

The fact that the boxset version is so outdated and there isn't a new one yet is what I wanted to point out. Hasbro has really evolved since then. I'm not saying that we should've gotten a new Nick Fury instead of or before Wong at all. But like you're saying we'll probably get a new version in the near future.