Jump to content

New Marvel Legends Listings Discovered


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Bluecomet sends word of some new Marvel Legends listings that have popped up on some overseas distributor websites. Like usual these listings us code names.

Disney Plus Wave 3 - F34305L00 F3430 AVN LEGENDS UBE AST
- F38545L00 AVN LEGENDS UBE CLOVER 1
- F38555L00 AVN LEGENDS UBE BOW 2
- F38565L00 AVN LEGENDS UBE ARROW 3
- F38575L00 AVN LEGENDS UBE JERSEY 4
- F38585L00 AVN LEGENDS UBE MUMBAI 5
- F38595L00 AVN LEGENDS UBE MADRID 6
- F38605L00 AVN LEGENDS UBE ANCHORAGE 7
This wave will have a Build-A-Figure and I can tell you Bow is Hawkeye and Arrow is Kate Bishop.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Wave - F34805L00 F3480 SPD LEGENDS V2 AST
- F38475L00 SPD LEGENDS V2 SWIFT 1
- F38485L00 SPD LEGENDS V2 GRACEFUL 2
- F38495L00 SPD LEGENDS V2 MIGHT 3
- F38505L00 SPD LEGENDS V2 PURE POWER 4
- F38515L00 SPD LEGENDS V2 AMP 5
- F38525L00 SPD LEGENDS V2 PRESTIGE 6
- F38535L00 SPD LEGENDS V2 CLASSIC 7
This wave will have a Build-A-Figure.

Thor: Love and Thunder Wave - F02275L00 F0227 THR 4 LEGENDS AST
- F10455L00 THR 4 LEGENDS HELM 1
- F10605L00 THR 4 LEGENDS CRACKED 2
- F14065L00 THR 4 LEGENDS NECRO 3
- F14075L00 THR 4 LEGENDS VISOR 4
- F14085L00 THR 4 LEGENDS SABATON 5
- F14095L00 THR 4 LEGENDS PEW PEW 6
- F14105L00 THR 4 LEGENDS BICEPS 7
This wave will have a Build-A-Figure

Some kind of Unknown Avengers Wave Due Out Oct/Nov F34865L00 F3486 AVN LEGENDS MINUS AST
- F37005L00 AVN LEGENDS MINUS 1
- F37015L00 AVN LEGENDS MINUS 2
- F37025L00 AVN LEGENDS MINUS 3
- F37035L00 AVN LEGENDS MINUS 4
- F37045L00 AVN LEGENDS MINUS 5
- F37055L00 AVN LEGENDS MINUS 6
- F51495L00 AVN LEGENDS MINUS 7
This wave will have a Build-A-Figure

F34325L00 F3432 CML 2 LEGENDS AST Due Out In 2023
- F36805L00 CML 2 LEGENDS 1
- F36815L00 CML 2 LEGENDS 2
- F36825L00 CML 2 LEGENDS 3
- F36835L00 CML 2 LEGENDS 4
- F36845L00 CML 2 LEGENDS 5
- F36855L00 CML 2 LEGENDS 6
- F36865L00 CML 2 LEGENDS 7
I Assume this wave will have a BAF

marvel-legends-logo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 9:13 PM, Atlantis said:

I always find these code names silly and pointless. Why are you hiding, its not like there's some hasbro competitor out there doing Marvel Legends.

Or could it be that ANCHORAGE is code for one of MY proposed waves? LOL

Because of the constant leaks that have been happening over the years as well as trying a preventing them so they can make a show and dance of the reveals so they can surprise people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 12:22 PM, tarot said:

Because of the constant leaks that have been happening over the years as well as trying a preventing them so they can make a show and dance of the reveals so they can surprise people.

A nice surprise would be some figures that are accurate, reasonably priced, and not in some exclusive that we can't even get to lol. But I hear ya....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 4:22 PM, tarot said:

Because of the constant leaks that have been happening over the years as well as trying a preventing them so they can make a show and dance of the reveals so they can surprise people.

I think it has a lot more to do with their policy of making figures that aren't quite the version everyone wants and then later releasing an "upgraded" version to resell the same figure/character, thus they use code names to keep things hush hush so any current product continues to sell.

I really wish Toyfair had happened this year. I completely understand being safe over covid concerns but god I hate that we have no idea what's coming save for things like this and random guesses until they do video updates. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 9:50 PM, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I think it has a lot more to do with their policy of making figures that aren't quite the version everyone wants and then later releasing an "upgraded" version to resell the same figure/character, thus they use code names to keep things hush hush so any current product continues to sell.

That makes no sense and has nothing to do with codenames. They are just placeholders for store to insure it doesn't get leaked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 3:29 PM, Beamish said:

CML? Cosmic Marvel Legends?

Actually I think those are the Captain Marvel 2 (or Marvels) movie wave. I thought cosmic also until I saw the "2". They promised more figures that could potentially go with Galactus around the time he ships, so this was a good guess.... but I really think it's Captain Marvel 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 1:13 PM, Reno said:

Yes, this is likely accurate. The Hasbro ML team had stated that there would be some additional figures (like heralds) released around the same time that the HasLab Galactus ships. This wave is likely what they were referring to.

I certainly hope Firelord will be done justice. AND that we will actually be able to get him in hand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 9:29 PM, Beamish said:

CML? Cosmic Marvel Legends?

I would think it's comic Marvel legends not Cosmic. If anything I think it would be the second annual X-men wave. Spidey and X-men always get 2 waves a year and we know Spider-man is getting an ATSV wave so more then likely it's an X-men wave.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 10:13 PM, Reno said:

Actually I think those are the Captain Marvel 2 (or Marvels) movie wave. I thought cosmic also until I saw the "2". They promised more figures that could potentially go with Galactus around the time he ships, so this was a good guess.... but I really think it's Captain Marvel 2.

the Marvels is not until Febraury and while Hasbro do release it ahead of time,  October is too early. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 4:25 PM, tarot said:

the Marvels is not until Febraury and while Hasbro do release it ahead of time,  October is too early. 

Except that is specifically says "Due Out in 2023".

It's the Avengers wave that says October/November.

Not sure if that is what it said originally or if Jay edited the post during the time we were talking about it....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes CML2 is most likely for The Marvels if it's due out in 2023.

 

JT Prime ever so graciously leaked many of these last month. According to them, Helm, Cracked and Necro for the Thor wave are Thor, Jane Foster and Gorr the God Butcher, respectively. Mumbai is Moon Knight and while they listed Arrow as Ms. Marvel and Clover as Kate Bishop, I'd not be shocked if those two got mixed up (since the reverse makes more sense as codenames). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 3:54 PM, tarot said:

That makes no sense and has nothing to do with codenames. They are just placeholders for store to insure it doesn't get leaked. 

Also at least on the film side of things, Marvel Studios tends to be extremely wary of spoilers, so I wouldn't be surprised if the codename practice wasn't heavily encouraged for waves tying into films at the very least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 10:28 PM, Reno said:

Except that is specifically says "Due Out in 2023".

It's the Avengers wave that says October/November.

Not sure if that is what it said originally or if Jay edited the post during the time we were talking about it....

 

Obviously a typo. We wouldn't even get a inkly of a wave for next october of 2023. Way too soon. Also, it would have been too late since like I said Febraury of 2023 is the release date of the Marvels. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 4:41 PM, tarot said:

Obviously a typo. We wouldn't even get a inkly of a wave for next october of 2023. Way too soon. Also, it would have been too late since like I said Febraury of 2023 is the release date of the Marvels. 

Alright. Tarot, I like you. I promise that I'm not trying to argue with you, but what it says is:

F34325L00 F3432 CML 2 LEGENDS AST Due Out In 2023

It doesn't say anything about October 2023.

I'd honestly much rather this be either a comic or a cosmic wave (so I'd rather you were correct), but I really think it's the Marvels movie wave. CML is a common abbreviation online for Captain Marvel. Add the "2" after it and the movie is currently scheduled for 2023 makes sense to me. I could still totally be wrong though, of course! I actually hope that I'm wrong and it's anything other than the Marvels movie wave. 😁

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah this seems like a case of Occam's razor. Also just given historical trends, the idea of a standalone cosmic wave that's not some sort of Guardians of the Galaxy tie-in is very unlikely. The Bring on the Bad Guys wave from last year (my fave, btw) was probably one of the few times since Return of Marvel Legends where there's been a retail wave that hasn't had any sort of tie to either a named marquee franchise or whatever movie or TV series was currently on the horizon. Could I see them one day doing a Guardians wave or Fantastic Four wave with some classic comic characters? Sure. That's way more likely.

Note that I would like to see Hasbro experiment with more waves like BOTBG in the future. But this is 100 percent not that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 3:34 PM, watanabefan said:

JT Prime ever so graciously leaked many of these last month. According to them, Helm, Cracked and Necro for the Thor wave are Thor, Jane Foster and Gorr the God Butcher, respectively. Mumbai is Moon Knight and while they listed Arrow as Ms. Marvel and Clover as Kate Bishop, I'd not be shocked if those two got mixed up (since the reverse makes more sense as codenames). 

I'm curious whether Ms. Marvel is going to end up moved to a future wave given that they pushed her show back. Were any other code names from those waves given by JTPrime? I'd guess maybe the rest of the D+ wave might consist of either What If stuff or past shows, any new show non-title characters would probably be held back for future waves due to spoilers. For the Thor wave, my guess would be we'll see Valkyrie, another movie figure and then a couple comic figures. No idea on the Spider-Verse or Avengers waves, especially since the Spider one seems based off the new movie instead of the first one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 5:22 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I'm curious whether Ms. Marvel is going to end up moved to a future wave given that they pushed her show back. Were any other code names from those waves given by JTPrime? I'd guess maybe the rest of the D+ wave might consist of either What If stuff or past shows, any new show non-title characters would probably be held back for future waves due to spoilers. For the Thor wave, my guess would be we'll see Valkyrie, another movie figure and then a couple comic figures. No idea on the Spider-Verse or Avengers waves, especially since the Spider one seems based off the new movie instead of the first one.

They didn't give out the others in those waves, I don't believe. Here's the link to the thread in case you're curious. Some slight potential spoilers for Thor: Love and Thunder but nothing people hadn't already guessed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2022 at 11:50 PM, watanabefan said:

They didn't give out the others in those waves, I don't believe. Here's the link to the thread in case you're curious. Some slight potential spoilers for Thor: Love and Thunder but nothing people hadn't already guessed. 

JTPrime respects that people don't want to be spoilt so he only ever leak known characters. Good on him I say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE