New Marvel Legends Listings Discovered

JayC

On 2/3/2022 at 5:04 PM, Hogun said:

Dear Hasbro. Please let the Thor 4 wave include me and my friends.

I want them too, but I highly doubt it'll happen in this wave. The MCU versions are all dead, so they won't have a role in the movie, and comic versions or past movie versions would be better suited to a 3-pack. The most we would get would be one of them in comic form in this wave, I'd imagine.

On 2/3/2022 at 5:03 PM, Reno said:

Alright. Tarot, I like you. I promise that I'm not trying to argue with you, but what it says is:

F34325L00 F3432 CML 2 LEGENDS AST Due Out In 2023

It doesn't say anything about October 2023.

I'd honestly much rather this be either a comic or a cosmic wave (so I'd rather you were correct), but I really think it's the Marvels movie wave. CML is a common abbreviation online for Captain Marvel. Add the "2" after it and the movie is currently scheduled for 2023 makes sense to me. I could still totally be wrong though, of course! I actually hope that I'm wrong and it's anything other than the Marvels movie wave. 😁

So, Comic, Cosmic, or Captain Marvel 2? Has anyone considered it might stand for Classic Marvel Legends? Its just a thought, but we are suppose to end up getting around a dozen more retro card ToyBiz era characters, like the recent Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, and soon to be (hope) Toad release. Unless they said all those would hit in 2022, its possible some could be in a 2023 wave. And they have been moving some of the waves around, release date wise. I just found Hammerhead and Shocker at Walmart, and I'm expecting DSITMOM Dr. Strange and D'spayre to arrive in my mailbox Saturday. Those were suppose to both be April releases originally. I'll leave the inside knowledge to those of you that have it, but let me know if this thought is a possibility. 

Ok, so… hear me out. I know I’m probably wrong, but some names just made sense to me.

Clover= Green, She Hulk.
Bow=Barton? Wasn’t it a 2-pack with…
Arrow= Bishop?
Jersey= Ms Marvel is the one that makes most sense here.
Mumbai, Madrid, and Anchorage are all in the air, but my guesses are Moon Knight, Kingpin, and Echo. With Abomination as a BAF.

Helm= Jane Foster since she’s the one with a Helm
Cracked= Korg?
Necro= Gorr
Visor and Sabaton are most likely Comic versions and therefore out of my speculation reach.
Pew pew= Star Lord
Biceps= Thor

On 2/4/2022 at 1:33 AM, memocromatico said:

Ok, so… hear me out. I know I’m probably wrong, but some names just made sense to me.

Clover= Green, She Hulk.
Bow=Barton? Wasn’t it a 2-pack with…
Arrow= Bishop?
Jersey= Ms Marvel is the one that makes most sense here.
Mumbai, Madrid, and Anchorage are all in the air, but my guesses are Moon Knight, Kingpin, and Echo. With Abomination as a BAF.

Why would a Hawkeye themed set feature She Hulk, Ms Marvel or really any of the others you listed?  Kingpin is a deluxe sized figure twice-released now.  Bishop has absolutely nothing to do with arrows.   I would try again.  

On 2/4/2022 at 9:41 AM, Virtualzach said:

Why would a Hawkeye themed set feature She Hulk, Ms Marvel or really any of the others you listed?  Kingpin is a deluxe sized figure twice-released now.  Bishop has absolutely nothing to do with arrows.   I would try again.  

It would be another Disney+ wave and Bishop would refer to Kate Bishop

On 2/3/2022 at 6:04 PM, Hogun said:

On 2/3/2022 at 6:18 PM, TheEternal said:

Dear Hasbro. I second this.

On 2/3/2022 at 6:43 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I want them too, but I highly doubt it'll happen in this wave. The MCU versions are all dead, so they won't have a role in the movie, and comic versions or past movie versions would be better suited to a 3-pack. The most we would get would be one of them in comic form in this wave, I'd imagine.

I'm right here with you, but I am finding it hard to find a place where this might be possible. Maybe once the Thor arch is over and they do maybe a comic based wave I can see them shoe horning them in there, but probably not all at once. I just can't imagine they would have too much confidence in being able to push all three of them at once in one wave, unless they have a BAF that is just a can't miss, perhaps like a Destroyer or a Thorbuster Armor.

On 2/3/2022 at 6:04 PM, Hogun said:

I don't think we'd get them in a movie wave (unless they're resurrected somehow). I think the best shot is probably as a 3-PK as this years SDCC exclusive (assuming there is one). I thought they'd end up getting released as MCU figures in the Infinity Saga line, but it never happened. My preference is strongly for the comic versions. They're so overdue that I'm almost expecting that we'll end up getting a Balder figure before them now. 😆

On 2/4/2022 at 5:39 PM, tarot said:

Considering that there is a second season, up vistron is most likely.

I was referring to the upcoming D+ wave having more What If figs, If it does, then Infinity Gauntlet Ultron could be a possibility for the BAF, otherwise it will probably be KIngpin or Abomination.

On 2/4/2022 at 3:41 AM, Virtualzach said:

Yeah, I never said it was Hawkeye themed… nor did it say it anywhere. MCU Kingpin has never been made. Mutant Bishop has yet to appear on Disney+, so I’m referring to Kate Bishop. I thought it was gonna be a 2-pack with both Hawkeyes, so I’m not sure if these would really be them. Then again, I don’t remember where I got that 2-pack idea from. 

Saw you posted Clover as Lucky the pizza dog. As much as I would LOVE the idea of getting him, I doubt we’d get him single carded… and I doubt I’d buy it full price if he were.

On 2/4/2022 at 4:40 PM, watanabefan said:

We already know at least three of the slots in the Thor wave are movie figures, so definitely not. (BAF here could go either way.)

I honestly don’t see a scenario where we get a wave with all of the Warriors 3 unless there’s a Retro Thor wave at some point. Or maybe a box set.

Nothing wrong with a retro Thor wave. He's got enough characters to support figures for such a thing. Besides we need to get a classic Surtur, now that the movie version's been made.

On 2/4/2022 at 7:53 PM, memocromatico said:

Yeah, I never said it was Hawkeye themed… nor did it say it anywhere. MCU Kingpin has never been made. Mutant Bishop has yet to appear on Disney+, so I’m referring to Kate Bishop. I thought it was gonna be a 2-pack with both Hawkeyes, so I’m not sure if these would really be them. Then again, I don’t remember where I got that 2-pack idea from. 

Saw you posted Clover as Lucky the pizza dog. As much as I would LOVE the idea of getting him, I doubt we’d get him single carded… and I doubt I’d buy it full price if he were.

We got a single carded Rocket Raccoon, they could easily just stick the largest part of the BAF with him and laugh at everyone.