Marvel Legends X-Men Animated Series Wolverine Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Shown below via Dan Veesenmeyer are some in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends Series X-Men Wolverine 90s Animated Series figure from Hasbro. Dan is actually the packaging artist on this line and the figure was sent to him early by Hasbro. This figure is being sold as a Pulse exclusive.

X-Men-Animated-Series-Wolverine 1.jpg

X-Men-Animated-Series-Wolverine 2.jpg

X-Men-Animated-Series-Wolverine 3.jpg

X-Men-Animated-Series-Wolverine 4.jpg

X-Men-Animated-Series-Wolverine.jpg

I will admit I love the packaging. I'm a huge fan of Gambit, so if/when they produce his figure, I'm down for (at least) two...one in-package on the shelf and one out of package in front of the mint one, just like every other Gambit figure I have. It's the (hopefully) third wave of Age of Apocalypse I really want to see...Cajun included!

On 2/4/2022 at 8:30 AM, CajunPirate said:

I will admit I love the packaging. I'm a huge fan of Gambit, so if/when they produce his figure, I'm down for (at least) two...one in-package on the shelf and one out of package in front of the mint one, just like every other Gambit figure I have. It's the (hopefully) third wave of Age of Apocalypse I really want to see...Cajun included!

I thought I was going to stay away from this line. The only thing enticing to me was the picture frame lol. But you had to mention Gambit and that is the one figure I would buy from this line!

On 2/5/2022 at 7:20 AM, Cboduch said:

How is the figure packed inside the box? As an in box collector, trying to figure out if this is for me? I wanna be able to see the figure,  but i am thinking I'm gonna have to open this for sure? Could you post a pic?

This isnt from JayC, its from Dan Veesenmeyer who is not a poster here. His instagram doesnt have any images of the figure in packaging. Gonna have to wait for others to get it to show that.. or you could msg Dan and see if he will post up a pic. 

On 2/5/2022 at 12:20 PM, Cboduch said:

How is the figure packed inside the box? As an in box collector, trying to figure out if this is for me? I wanna be able to see the figure,  but i am thinking I'm gonna have to open this for sure? Could you post a pic?

It just the box. Some as the army builders.

On 2/5/2022 at 7:20 AM, Cboduch said:

I think In Box collectors with a wave like this where you can't even see the figure in the box, it's not even worth buying the figure, just buy the Box and display the Box. Why pay like 30+ for a figure you won't see buy the box off Ebay for like 5 bucks.

figure looks fine, box looks cool, I got no interest, call me up if they do a new Professor X so I can get one for a decent price.

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2022 at 5:05 PM, MrWolf12000 said:

Like the same sized box? thats a bit of a disappointment if so. I thought these would be for sure in a VHS sized box; especially for Sinister. I cant really tell from the pics at the top but it does look small

well to be fair, the Sinister figure is not that much bigger then the Shield/Skrull/Aim/Hydra figures.