Hasbro Fan-Monday Live-Stream For February Coverage

JayC

Hasbro's Ryan, Dan, and Dwight are back for another Marvel Legends live-stream. Among other things I expect they will be officially revealing the Marvel Legends all-comic wave that will include USAgent, Speedball, Iron Man, Thor, Madame Hydra, Quake and Blue Marvel. These should be going up for pre-order at all major retailers including our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth by 1pm ET. We will be updating below with images and info of all the new products announced.

They mention about shipping issues and working to get them fixed as quickly as possible.

Spider-Man No Way Home products, soon as they are able to announce more they will. The secrets of the film has made it so taking longer to get stuff out. More to come.

Retro series Rhino on oversized Retro card. Has two new headsculpts and new deco. Filled the shoulder pins. This will be up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET as a Fan-Channel exclusive.

Future Foundation Stealth Suit Spider-Man on Retro Card coming later part of the 60th Anniversary line. This is the one I reported on as a Rumor the other day as another Black Costume Spider-Man coming.

What If Ultron will be the BAF for the next Disney+ wave. The Hawkeye and Kate Bishop they previously showed will be part of this wave. Not confirmed by Hasbro but there should be some kind of Disney+ Hawkeye based 2pk coming as well.

X-Men: Animated Series Pulse Exclusive reveal is Storm. They teased Morph though is coming.Storm will be up tomorrow on Pluse for pre-order at 1pm ET.

No Toad reveal today for the 20th Anniversary line.

Marvel Legends all-comic wave that will include USAgent, Speedball, Iron Man (Model 70), Thor (Donny Cates Inspired), Madame Hydra, Quake and Blue Marvel. Iron Man is all new and has pin-less mold.

USAgent is classic look and has new headsculpt and on the Kraven mold. There will be an alternate Maria Hill head with Quake. The Controller is the BAF for the wave. erivera94 will be doing an in-hand look at the Iron Man figure tomorrow on his YouTube and ToyBro will be looking at Speedball.

They showed an updated but not final model for Galactus.

They said Disney+ Moon Knight figures are coming, While Hasbro didn't confirm one will be in the Disney+ wave. They said expect reveals and maybe pre-orders closer to when the show is released.

Finally they teased what looks like some kind of beaker.

Fan-Monday-Marvel-01.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-02 1.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-02.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-03.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-04.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-05 1.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-05.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-06.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-07.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-08.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-09 1.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-09 2.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-09 3.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-09 4.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-09 5.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-09 6.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-09 7.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-09 8.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-09.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-10 1.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-10 2.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-10 3.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-10.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-11 1.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-11 2.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-11 3.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-11 4.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-11.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-12 1.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-12 2.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-12 3.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-12.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-14.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-15 1.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-15 2.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-15 3.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-15.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-16.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-17 1.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-17 2.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-17 3.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-17.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-18 1.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-18 2.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-18 3.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-18.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-19.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-20.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-21.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-22.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-23.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-24.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-25.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-26.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-27.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-28.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-29.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-30.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-31.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-32.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-33.jpg

Fan-Monday-Marvel-34.jpg

So its probably safe to say they ll finally show Toad during this. They hopefully, maybe but possibly wont help clear up all these rumor waves as well. 

On 2/14/2022 at 4:30 PM, tarot said:

My guess is Toad, The Avengers wave, D+ Moon Knight (though they may leave that for Marvel themselves), another Spidey 60th figure and 3 or 4 exclusives. 

To be honest, Dwight really do reveal more products them most of the other teams. 

That would be a decent livestream. I wonder if a MOM Wanda will be one of the exclusives.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:22 AM, Kje said:

Hopefully they announce their working on NWH wave 2

you think so? i don't know man we might get it next year or maybe the year before that. im just going to cross my fingers for this one and hey if they do make a wave 2 of NWH  i would like all the figures to have that pinless tech i cant wait man.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:25 AM, EvilHayato said:

So its probably safe to say they ll finally show Toad during this. They hopefully, maybe but possibly wont help clear up all these rumor waves as well. 

that is true all these Rumors about upcoming figures, new figures, re issued figures, it hurts my head i wish all of this was organized so we wont have to worry about if we are getting these figures or not  BUT i think ML Fan First live stream will sum it all up. so there wont be a bunch of confusion.

On 2/14/2022 at 4:57 PM, MCU_collector1000 said:

you really think we would get a mom Wanda? that would be very interesting  

I would be very surprised if we didn't get a MOM Wanda given she's one of the main characters and has a slightly different costume.

On 2/14/2022 at 11:30 AM, leokearon said:

I would be very surprised if we didn't get a MOM Wanda given she's one of the main characters and has a slightly different costume.

that's true! i wouldn't hurt if we had a mom Wanda i just thought of something what if we can get Wand's kinds but in action figure form now THAT would be a sight to see

On 2/14/2022 at 11:00 AM, MCU_collector1000 said:

you think so? i don't know man we might get it next year or maybe the year before that. im just going to cross my fingers for this one and hey if they do make a wave 2 of NWH  i would like all the figures to have that pinless tech i cant wait man.

With it being the 20th anniversary of the original Raimi trilogy, and all those characters being in the new movie, we will DEFINITELY be getting at least one more wave and a couple two packs from NWH this year.

On 2/14/2022 at 12:16 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

With it being the 20th anniversary of the original Raimi trilogy, and all those characters being in the new movie, we will DEFINITELY be getting at least one more wave and a couple two packs from NWH this year.

you make a good point i'm just hoping for some more figure to add to my collection.

what they really need to do is get in front of all these rumours and do some house keeping and clean them up, because right now we are bogged up with all kinds of crazy rumours, they need to bring some clarity, and act like they own this line rather then the internet, don't reveal everything but just put some info out there.

I'd be floored if they didn't finally show us Toad, other then that I could imagine some Thor Love and Thunder stuff (that's not spoliery)

On 2/14/2022 at 7:53 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

what they really need to do is get in front of all these rumours and do some house keeping and clean them up, because right now we are bogged up with all kinds of crazy rumours, they need to bring some clarity, and act like they own this line rather then the internet, don't reveal everything but just put some info out there.

I'd be floored if they didn't finally show us Toad, other then that I could imagine some Thor Love and Thunder stuff (that's not spoliery)

Yeah, some expectation management would be sensible. There's always speculation, but right now there's a LOT- realistic and not, positive and, especially, negative. People are much more positive and much more patient when they know what's coming down the road (especially at a time, now, when incomes are stretched and prices are creeping and creeping and creeping, making for more negativity overall). Time to cheer some collectors up with clarity. 

I'm not sure what to really expect, probably other than the possiblity we'll know when will the 3rd D+ wave might come, it would surprise me if they do in fact make another Scarlet witch figure not that i would even want to go for a new one, more like surprised cause i wouldn't think that odd would be possible if that were the case.

Though as odd as it might sound, but definitely an awkward wishful thinking i have is it would be awesome if they redid the Multiverse of Madness strange and probably give him a proper peg cape with a peg hole on his back... yeah, odd and wishful as it sounds and highly unlikely.

It's felt like forever since we got any good solid news from the ML team, very much looking forward to this. My guesses:

20th Toad

1-2 more Spider-Man anniversary figures, at the very least full reveals/solicitations of Iron Spider and the Knull 2-pack. Maybe the Homecoming set, since they teased the backpack last time.

D+ wave 3 stuff, I'd guess either a full wave reveal or just some better images of the Hawkeye figures. Maybe Moon Knight.

Maybe something else from MoM, given we just got the new trailer. Probably not yet though, unless they have a Wanda up their sleeves.

Like a few others here though, I am hoping for at least some clean-up on the rumors, there's been so much thrown out there, it's gotten hard to follow.

Can somebody get in contact with either Dwight, Ryan or Dan and have them address this Walgreens debacle on Monday?

If they can't get us an answer, maybe provide us with a contact at Walgreens HQ, with whom we can voice our displeasure with the distribution of the Legends exclusives or lack thereof? (Politely of course).

If Hasbro is going to continue to offer Legends exclusives to Walgreens, then as part of the action figure buying community, we should know what the hell is going on with the hold-ups and delays. The rest of the world is already on the 1st Quarter figure for 2022, while the majority of the US hasn't seen the 3rd or 4th Quarter figures for 2021. We need answers. Or at least I do.

-tru48082

On 2/14/2022 at 9:43 PM, tru48082 said:

Can somebody get in contact with either Dwight, Ryan or Dan and have them address this Walgreens debacle on Monday?

If they can't get us an answer, maybe provide us with a contact at Walgreens HQ, with whom we can voice our displeasure with the distribution of the Legends exclusives or lack thereof? (Politely of course).

If Hasbro is going to continue to offer Legends exclusives to Walgreens, then as part of the action figure buying community, we should know what the hell is going on with the hold-ups and delays. The rest of the world is already on the 1st Quarter figure for 2022, while the majority of the US hasn't seen the 3rd or 4th Quarter figures for 2021. We need answers. Or at least I do.

-tru48082

Mate it has very little to do with the Marvel Team. they can only design and make the figures. That is all up to people higher up in Hasbro and their contracts with Walgreen. Dwight and the team are as frustrated as the rest of us but there is very little they can do about it. If you want to give out to someone you have to go to Hasbro or Walgreen's Management themselves.

Just looking for some reveals and clarification of what waves we will be getting this year, or at the very least the first half. I'm glad they announced this for next week, the collectors really deserve some clear, up-to-date information as to whats coming.

On 2/14/2022 at 7:53 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

If you think some rumours and vague listings are bad, you should see TFs where toys are stolen from factories and displayed in someone's living room just so they can be first.