The Falcon And The Winter Soldier & Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Tag Team Captain America Two-Pack Video Review And Images

Outsiders

MCUcollector24  akes a look at the new The Falcon And The Winter Soldier & Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends Tag Team Captain America Two-Pack from Hasbro.  This figure is available for pre-order from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_Tag_Team_Captain_America_Two_Pack_By_MCUcollector24_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Tag_Team_Captain_America_Two_Pack_By_MCUcollector24_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Tag_Team_Captain_America_Two_Pack_By_MCUcollector24_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Tag_Team_Captain_America_Two_Pack_By_MCUcollector24_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Tag_Team_Captain_America_Two_Pack_By_MCUcollector24_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Tag_Team_Captain_America_Two_Pack_By_MCUcollector24_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Tag_Team_Captain_America_Two_Pack_By_MCUcollector24_07.jpg

On 2/15/2022 at 10:32 AM, leokearon said:

Sam still doesn't come with any wings so what's the point

I know... it's so frustrating when they give us a two pack of reused figures, but they don't even care about completing it. The real reason to put sam in this pack so soon after his first release would've been to give people the chance to get the new Captain America without having to buy an entire wave, like they usually do with BAF rereleases, but even for that it was too early...based on their history of rereleasing BAFs. Instead they're giving everyone who has the first figure an accessory pack for the price of an actual figure and people who don't have the figure at all, an incomplete, pointless figure. Not to mention how they didn't even bother doing anything about the Steve figure from 2 years ago. I really am frustrated when it comes to this pack and this was just not every reason why. I cancelled my order on this one, still don't have a MCU Cap (Steve), but we'll see what happens. 

I agree the lack of wings is baffling. This isn’t like not including Red Wing for the comic version. The wings are essential to this version of Cap. It’s head scratching.

that being said, I really like this set. As a huge Cap fan this is a beautiful release. Incomplete yes but it really stands out. 

On 2/15/2022 at 5:24 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

It really bugs me that it looks like Sam has a Septum piercing, I can't unseen it, and it's off.

I was just about to post this. The paint beneath his nose is really odd, otherwise this is a great headsculpt. I really like these and think Hasbro did a great job but the lack of wings for Sam shows me Hasbro cheaped out like usual. They know the wings are essential, they just didn't want to push the cost/pricing. I don't collect MCU but I will say complaints aside I could definitely see why someone would pick these up even without the wings.

At about $42 this box set is a pretty great deal. I’m sure Hasbro knows they couldn’t charge what they normally would for a 2 pack, people would riot if they went closer to $50 with no wings. This may be the last “cheap” box set we get with the new price point looming.

i admit, a good part of the appeal for me is the box art. But it’s a bummer that for me who already has the D+ Cap, and this version of Steve that i essentially paid $40+ for an unmasked Sam head that we should have gotten included with a previous figure.

to show you how odd the price point for this set is I pre-ordered two of these for about $84. On the same order I preordered 2 of the ToyBiz homage for about $64. This hobby is going to put me in the poor house 😀

On 2/15/2022 at 4:02 AM, JohnF said:

I know... it's so frustrating when they give us a two pack of reused figures, but they don't even care about completing it. The real reason to put sam in this pack so soon after his first release would've been to give people the chance to get the new Captain America without having to buy an entire wave, like they usually do with BAF rereleases, but even for that it was too early...based on their history of rereleasing BAFs. Instead they're giving everyone who has the first figure an accessory pack for the price of an actual figure and people who don't have the figure at all, an incomplete, pointless figure. Not to mention how they didn't even bother doing anything about the Steve figure from 2 years ago. I really am frustrated when it comes to this pack and this was just not every reason why. I cancelled my order on this one, still don't have a MCU Cap (Steve), but we'll see what happens. 

BBTS has the Endgame Cap in stock, no alternate head but, pretty good figure...

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/177148