Thor: Love & Thunder S.H. Figuarts Mighty Thor And Jane Foster Thor Movie Figures Revealed

JayC

Somewhat surprisingly we are getting our first look at MCU Thor Love And Thunder products with the new S.H. Figuarts Mighty Thor and Jane Foster Thor figures coming from Tamashii Nations. Both figures are due out in June 2022 and should be up for pre-order soon.

Jane will come with multiple hands, unmasked and helmeted headsculpts and a re-constructed Mjolnir, Mjolnir in the process of being re-constructed and lightning effect pieces.

Mighty Thor will come with multiple hands, powered eyes and regular headsculpt, Stormbreaker and lightning effect pieces.

Both figures have soft-good capes.

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-Figuarts-01.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-Figuarts-02.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-Figuarts-03.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-Figuarts-04.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-Figuarts-05.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-Figuarts-06.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-Figuarts-07.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-Figuarts-08.jpg

Thor-Love-And-Thunder-Figuarts-09.jpeg

Bet Hasbro is peeeeeed off about this.

im not hating the Thor suit as much as I thought I would from the art they showed. And Jane looks like she stepped right out of the comics.

cant wait to see this but really hoping that Jane is one and done as Thor. Hemsworth has been fantastic in this role. Never read and Jane as Thor comics so don’t want to see the MCU become unrecognizable 

On 2/17/2022 at 6:46 PM, McHogan said:

Bet Hasbro is peeeeeed off about this.

im not hating the Thor suit as much as I thought I would from the art they showed. And Jane looks like she stepped right out of the comics.

cant wait to see this but really hoping that Jane is one and done as Thor. Hemsworth has been fantastic in this role. Never read and Jane as Thor comics so don’t want to see the MCU become unrecognizable 

Wouldn't be hasbro that would be peed off about this. It would be disney. 

On 2/17/2022 at 2:18 PM, tarot said:

Wouldn't be hasbro that would be peed off about this. It would be disney. 

I disagree. They have gotten quite annoyed in the past when new figures have leaked days before their big show and tell. Even made comments about it during their livestream

but I’m sure Disney is equally miffed

Took another look at the provided pics. Not great actor likenesses at all. Anyone that collects these, do they get better in hand?

years back I was tempted by SH Figuarts. I think because they had a figure scheduled I wanted for Legends but Hasbro, and until they prove otherwise, can hang with these Imports for a fraction of the cost. ( and in many cases IMPROVE on figures) 

On 2/17/2022 at 7:31 PM, McHogan said:

I disagree. They have gotten quite annoyed in the past when new figures have leaked days before their big show and tell. Even made comments about it during their livestream

but I’m sure Disney is equally miffed

That's when their own products are leaked not when a different company releases their own stuff.

S.H.F. with the not giving a hoot about leaking things, they just like dropping the spoiler bombs, Disney & Hasbro are kicking cans and getting teary eyed they rained on the parade for a later date

but hey Jane looks really good, almost comic to a tee.

Personally I don't collect these, but Jane of Thunder definitely looks comic accurate, and I really like the new Thor armor. Its definitely the biggest leap/risk the MCU has taken with his armor. It not only invokes a little of Simonson's battle armor, but also the brief outfit he wore towards the very end of Thor volume 1, issue #490 or so, when he was hanging with the High Evolutionary and New Men again. Overall, nice figures, and I'm not so sure Hasbro has any reason anymore not to show us those two figs from the LAT movie next Monday, we'll see.

On 2/17/2022 at 5:56 PM, Jormungand said:

Personally I don't collect these, but Jane of Thunder definitely looks comic accurate, and I really like the new Thor armor. Its definitely the biggest leap/risk the MCU has taken with his armor. It not only invokes a little of Simonson's battle armor, but also the brief outfit he wore towards the very end of Thor volume 1, issue #490 or so, when he was hanging with the High Evolutionary and New Men again. Overall, nice figures, and I'm not so sure Hasbro has any reason anymore not to show us those two figs from the LAT movie next Monday, we'll see.

true that is true